Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:06:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  General Discussion (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  "NO MORE TITHING"
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "NO MORE TITHING"  (Read 21857 times)
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« on: August 15, 2003, 03:06:29 PM »

"NO MORE TITHING"

The paying of a 10% tithe is first mentioned in Gen 14:17-20, where (Gentile) Abraham "GAVE A TENTH OF THE SPOILS OF WAR to Melchizedec; i.e., Christ, in angelic form. See Heb 7:1,2. THAT was (not) the 10% "Jewish income tax", later collected from eleven Jewish tribes of Israel, to support the one Levitical tribe of Israel.

The Jewish Nation of Israel was not "created" until Mt Sinai, Ex 19:1-8; and was there formed from the well over 600,000 (Gentile) descendants of Jacob (Israel), during their 430 years of Egyptian captivity; Ex 12:37,38. All of those well over 600,000 (Gentile) souls came from the original twelve (Gentile) sons of (Gentile) Israel. At Mt Sinai those well over 600,000 (Gentile) souls entered into The Old Testament Covenant of Law with God. And in order "to administer" it's well over 660 commandments, judgments, and ordinances, God created The Levitical Priesthood out of one of those twelve sons of Israel; i.e., out of The Tribe of Levi.

Inasmuch as those Levites were required to devote their entire daily lives to the care and conduct of the Jewish Tabernacle, they were not given any portion of The Holy Land, so they could also support themselves. Therefore, it became necessary for the other eleven tribes of Israel "to fully support" the one tribe of Priestly Levites, Num 18:21. Thus, "the 10% Jewish income tax".

Nowhere in biblical history was anyone else ever "ordained" to collect the foregoing 10% tithe, except the Priestly tribe of Levites; e.g., Heb 7:5. This they did "ACCORDING TO THE (strictly Jewish) OLD TESTAMENT LAW OF MOSES"! That this was indeed "A JEWISH ORDINANCE", is plainly so stated in Mal 3:7-10. And that (all) such "JEWISH ORDINANCES" were completely "BLOTTED OUT" dejure, at Calvary, is also plainly so stated in Eph 2:14,15, Col 2:14, Heb 9:1-10.

No Gentile, of ANY dispensational period, was ever placed (by God) "under" the Old Testament Letter-of-the-Law-of-Moses. See Rom 2:14, Deut 4:1-8, Deut 5:1-4, Ps 147:19,20, Acts Ch 15. Nor should one permit any so called "religious organization" to place them under the foregoing Law of Moses, to collect an undispensational Jewish tithe; nor for any other such (undispensational reason(s).

"THE JEWISH STOREHOUSE", "THE JEWISH LEVITICAL PRIESTHOOD", and "THE JEWISH ORDINANCES OF DIVINE SERVICE" no longer exist. They were (all) "BLOTTED OUT" at Calvary. Hebrews Ch 9 states that very thing! One would thus no longer receive any spiritual brownie points, for paying a 10% Jewish tithe that no longer exists.

No. One need not continue to "support" any Jewish tabernacle, nor it's multiple Priestly Tribe of Levi, nor it's Ordinances of Divine Service, that no longer exist.
We, of this dispensation of Grace, were never placed "UNDER THE LAW", Rom 6:14; but (we) of The Mysterious Churcè of Epè 3:1-10, are solely "UNDER GRACE".

So. Inasmuch as there is (now) "ONLY ONE MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD AND MAN", 1 Tim 2:5, there remains no further "need to support" any other human mediator(s) --nor ANY of their present day, undispensational, religious storehouses..

Most, if not all, of the well over 12,000 (undispensational) churches in existence today could not continue to (operate), if they did not collect an (un-dispensational) tithe, from their "unquestioning members"! But in order to do so, there is a (regularly scheduled) forceful preaching of the following (abolished) Jewish Ordinance.

Mal 3:7-10 "EVEN FROM THE DAYS OF YOUR FATHERS YE ARE GONE AWAY FROM MINE (ORDINANCES), AND HAVE NOT KEPT THEM. RETURN UNTO ME, AND I WILL RETURN UNTO YOU, SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS. BUT YE SAY, WHEREIN SHALL WE RETURN?
WILL A MAN ROB GOD? YET YE HAVE ROBBED ME. BUT YE SAY. WHEREIN HAVE WE ROBBED THEE? IN TITHES AND OFFERINGS. YE ARE CURSED WITH A CURSE, FOR YE HAVE ROBBED ME, EVEN THIS WHOLE NATION (i.e. Israel). BRING YE ALL THE TITHES INTO THE JEWISH STOREHOUSE THAT THERE MAY BE MEAT IN MY HOUSE. AND PROVE ME NOW HEREWITH SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS. IF I WILL NOT OPEN THE WINDOWS OF HEAVEN, AND POUR YOU OUT A BLESSING THAT THERE SHALL NOT BE ROOM ENOUGH TO RECEIVE IT".

Having been subjected to the foregoing (regularly scheduled, highly emotional sermon, and having been accused of "ROBBING GOD" of His tithes and offerings), it is little wonder "that the scripturally uninformed" make an oftentimes very sacrificial effort to bring their tithes and offerings into the "denominational "storehouses!

The foregoing (undispensational),"monetary arm twisting" not only serves to relieve the members conscience on the matter, but tends to produce some special benefits for those whom "the clergy" knows as "tithers", as follows:

(1). Such usually assures "the tither" of the pastors vocal gratitude, and perhaps a place in the pastor's inner circle of "pet" parishioners.

(2). Then, there is always "the promised windfall" from a grateful Creator, who really "needs the money", and who has promised to pay it back "with compounded interest"!. And if you couldn't trust a grateful God with such a temporary loan.. Who could you trust?

And even "when confronted" with the devious ways those "tithes" are collected and misappropriated for their personal use by charlatan preachers, there are a multitude of those who reply, "I am not giving my tithes and offerings to so and so--but to God". But as it states in Acts 8:20 "PETER SAID UNTO HIM. THY MONEY PERISH WITH THEE. BECAUSE THOU HAST THOUGHT THAT THE GIFT OF GOD MAY BE PURCHASED WITH MONEY". No, one cannot "buy God's favour", with tithes and offerings! And believe it or not, God does not ever "need" your tithes and offerings; e.g., Ps 50:10-12 "FOR EVERY BEAST OF THE FOREST IS MINE, AND THE CATTLE UPON A THOUSAND HILLS. IF I WERE HUNGRY I WOULD NOT TELL THEE. FOR THE WORLD IS MINE AND THE FULNESS THEREOF".

So, before one should even consider the paying of tithes and offerings today to some unscriptural, undispensational, self appointed mediator(s), at the very least, make sure that the undispensational preacher or priest collecting it is a biological Jewish son of Levi, and a member of the Levitical Priesthood. Why so? Because no others in biblical history were ever authorized to collect such tithes and offerings; e.g., Heb 7:5,8,9, Num 18:20-24, Lev 27:30,32, Neh 10:37. Any other "collectors" thereafter would be "unauthorized collectors". It also states: "THAT CHRIST JESUS, NO LONGER DWELLS IN TEMPLES MADE WITH HANDS"; e.g., Heb 9:24, Acts 17:24,25. So why should anyone "attend" any more "building worship", much less (support) it's undispensational operations, with tithes and offerings???

The duplicity of modern day (undispensational) clergymen should be quite obvious to all who care enough to note that these clergymen assure their members they are not now "under the law, but under Grace", for so we are. Rom 6:14, Rom 2:14. But then, (on tithe preaching Sunday) they will (temporarily) place these same members "back under" the Jewish Law of Moses of Mal 3:7-10, long enough to (undispensationally) collect the strictly Jewish 10% income tax, of Mal 3:7-10.

And most, if not all of them, "know" what they are (undispensationally) doing! i.e., that they are deceitfully handling the word of God--for monetary reasons.

"IN SUMMATION"

(1). The Gentiles paid a ten percent tithe "of the spoils of war".
(2). The Jews paid a ten percent tithe of their personal income, "as a Jewish Income Tax", to support the Jewish Levitical Priesthood.
(3). Our Church, of The Mystery of Eph 3:1-10, pays neither.

Harry Wellington

Harryw@cybertrails.com
Box 1,Pine,Az,85544
1-928-476-3513

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
teddybear
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2003, 06:31:24 PM »

I will let God be the judge .

God Bless.
John the Baptist
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2003, 10:37:02 PM »

God Bless.

Submission! I like that.  Smiley Smiley(John here)

Yet, the Word teaches that one can rob God in [both tithes & offerings]. Let me give a different slant as to what one hear's from behind the pulpit, ok?

That of Robbing God? Rev. 18:4 talks of HIS PEOPLE making the DECISION of Eternal Life or Eternal death! The reason that it is so important is that they BECOME PARTAKERS OF THEIR OPEN SINS if they stay Yoked in their membership. Now comes the QUESTION: Because Christ is not in the Great Whore or her Harlot Daughters congregations, how could ANYONE support her in tithes or offerings? For this TRUELY WOULD BE ROBBING GOD!

But, yes that is & was the plan of God! The Workman is worthy of his hire. And the Tithes belong to God alone as well as one day in seven belongs to Him! The Day that He set aside and BLESSED FOR HOLY USE! The Seventh Day Sabbath.

---John
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2003, 01:49:08 AM »

That of Robbing God? Rev. 18:4 talks of HIS PEOPLE making the DECISION of Eternal Life or Eternal death! The reason that it is so important is that they BECOME PARTAKERS OF THEIR OPEN SINS if they stay Yoked in their membership. Now comes the QUESTION: Because Christ is not in the Great Whore or her Harlot Daughters congregations, how could ANYONE support her in tithes or offerings? For this TRUELY WOULD BE ROBBING GOD!

Hello JTB,

You've used one of your favorite descriptions again. Please do give us a list of the congregations and denominations that are part of the "Great Whore and her Harlot Daughters", and give us a separate list of the congregations and denominations you approve of. If you don't have enough room to list the ones you don't like, just give us the ones you do like or the ones that Ellen G. White formed and proclaimed. I can only assume that the approval list would be very short.

Just curious JTB, are you the one and only pastor who preaches the truth? If so, which version of the EGW do you use? I bet she would be angry to find out how many times her holy egw was cut up, deleted, changed, and added to.

John the Baptist
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2003, 06:22:50 AM »

Hello JTB,

You've used one of your favorite descriptions again. Please do give us a list of the congregations and denominations that are part of the "Great Whore and her Harlot Daughters", and give us a separate list of the congregations and denominations you approve of.

Hay blackeye.., (J/t/B/ here Smiley)
If one reads Jer. 23:30 correctly it might be that this information is best coming from the Word itself? Matt. 4:4!
True church? Whore & Daughters, that ARE THE ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH!? And Eph. 4:5 IS A TRUE FACT!

But any denomination that is 'here' today that has KNOWN of [any] false doctrines inside of it are a daughter of the great whore and abomination of the earth! And the mother is the teachings of Rome. Plain & simple! (read Fox book of martyrs & Rev. 13 & 17)

Are there some saved ones still there in membership? Surely! Christ says so!! John 10:16 & REPEATS a [WARNING] MESSAGE TO THEM in Rev. 18:4. Yet the denominations are JUST WHAT HE SAYS THEY ARE! Cry

There is only ONE TRUE FAITH. (denomination) Eph. 4:5. If that was not so, why would Christ be CALLING THEM OUT of 'h'er MY PEOPLE? It is a SURE BET that HE IS NOT INSIDE OF THESE ONES! Check Joshua 7:12's last part of verse! And Isa. 59:1-2!

Now: TRUE doctrines do not save ANYONE ALONE, yet for a person to be "IN" CHRIST (Rom. 8:1) would REQUIRE HIS LOVE FOR THE TRUTH OF HIS WORD & DOCTRINES. [ALL THAT HE KNOWS & CAN FREELY HAVE]. So who could be a Christian living a life contrary knowingly to His Truth?? (not me!)

If you want numbers & a denomination ONLY, see the counter/part of Israel of old? Matt. 23:15!! This was called a VIRGIN (DENOMINATION) Church likened to heaven itself in Matt. 25:1. (in doctrine only)

And you are criticizing Adventism for doctrine? or what???
Notice this from their Adventist Review July 2003 weekly WORLDWIDE magizine on pg. 20-21 in part only.

"About 1 million people join the Adventist Church each year--about two every minute.* Adventists gave $1.2 billion in tithe last year: that works out to about $23 million a week, $3.3 million a day, $137,000 an hour, $2,300 a minute."

Now, its your turn to tell 'us' what your denomination is doing?
REMEMBER that it is you who have brought up the teaching & doing of Adventist! (((OF WHICH I DO NOT BELONG!!)))

End of John's post
 If you don't have enough room to list the ones you don't like, just give us the ones you do like or the ones that Ellen G. White formed and proclaimed. I can only assume that the approval list would be very short.

Just curious JTB, are you the one and only pastor who preaches the truth? If so, which version of the EGW do you use? I bet she would be angry to find out how many times her holy egw was cut up, deleted, changed, and added to.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2003, 07:12:38 AM »

JTB,

I won't bother quoting any of your last post. I didn't think you would answer my question. Further, I have a complete copy of your entire library site, and you claim to be Adventist by Profession. Does that mean Pastor? Your site was just about nothing but Ellen G. White. I can quote it any time you wish. Didn't she die in the 1800's and leave a considerable pile of embarrassing prophecy and literature. Was there something about 1844 and I'll use your favorite phrases, "A bunch of hog-wash and pig slop?

Are you saying now that you denounce your master, Ellen G. White? Further, I could care less about the money you raised for whatever EGW wants done with it. If you hadn't heard, she did die, and she didn't arise from the dead. Do you still sell snake oil?

I go to a church building with an address for a name, but I belong to the Church which is the BODY OF CHRIST. My CHURCH had a good year, but all of the GLORY GOES TO CHRIST.

Here's the phrase you hate to hear.

YES, I AM IN CHRIST.

John the Baptist
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2003, 12:06:01 PM »

JTB,

I won't bother quoting any of your last post. I didn't think you would answer my question. Further, I have a complete copy of your entire library site, and you claim to be Adventist by Profession. Does that mean Pastor? Your site was just about nothing but Ellen G. White. I can quote it any time you wish. Didn't she die in the 1800's and leave a considerable pile of embarrassing prophecy and literature. Was there something about 1844 and I'll use your favorite phrases, "A bunch of hog-wash and pig slop?

Are you saying now that you denounce your master, Ellen G. White? Further, I could care less about the money you raised for whatever EGW wants done with it. If you hadn't heard, she did die, and she didn't arise from the dead. Do you still sell snake oil?

I go to a church building with an address for a name, but I belong to the Church which is the BODY OF CHRIST. My CHURCH had a good year, but all of the GLORY GOES TO CHRIST.

Here's the phrase you hate to hear.

YES, I AM IN CHRIST.

Sure you are, huh!  Cry
"He that sayeth that he [knoweth Him] and [keepeth not HIS COMMANDMENTS IS A LIAR AND THE *TRUTH IS NOT IN HIM.]"
1 Jn. 2:4

---John
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2003, 12:22:12 PM »

God Bless.

And God Bless you

"NO MORE TITHING"

The paying of a 10% tithe is first mentioned in Gen 14:17-20, where (Gentile) Abraham "GAVE A TENTH OF THE SPOILS OF WAR to Melchizedec; i.e., Christ, in angelic form. See Heb 7:1,2. THAT was (not) the 10% "Jewish income tax", later collected from eleven Jewish tribes of Israel, to support the one Levitical tribe of Israel.

The Jewish Nation of Israel was not "created" until Mt Sinai, Ex 19:1-8; and was there formed from the well over 600,000 (Gentile) descendants of Jacob (Israel), during their 430 years of Egyptian captivity; Ex 12:37,38. All of those well over 600,000 (Gentile) souls came from the original twelve (Gentile) sons of (Gentile) Israel. At Mt Sinai those well over 600,000 (Gentile) souls entered into The Old Testament Covenant of Law with God. And in order "to administer" it's well over 660 commandments, judgments, and ordinances, God created The Levitical Priesthood out of one of those twelve sons of Israel; i.e., out of The Tribe of Levi.

Inasmuch as those Levites were required to devote their entire daily lives to the care and conduct of the Jewish Tabernacle, they were not given any portion of The Holy Land, so they could also support themselves. Therefore, it became necessary for the other eleven tribes of Israel "to fully support" the one tribe of Priestly Levites, Num 18:21. Thus, "the 10% Jewish income tax".

Nowhere in biblical history was anyone else ever "ordained" to collect the foregoing 10% tithe, except the Priestly tribe of Levites; e.g., Heb 7:5. This they did "ACCORDING TO THE (strictly Jewish) OLD TESTAMENT LAW OF MOSES"! That this was indeed "A JEWISH ORDINANCE", is plainly so stated in Mal 3:7-10. And that (all) such "JEWISH ORDINANCES" were completely "BLOTTED OUT" dejure, at Calvary, is also plainly so stated in Eph 2:14,15, Col 2:14, Heb 9:1-10.

No Gentile, of ANY dispensational period, was ever placed (by God) "under" the Old Testament Letter-of-the-Law-of-Moses. See Rom 2:14, Deut 4:1-8, Deut 5:1-4, Ps 147:19,20, Acts Ch 15. Nor should one permit any so called "religious organization" to place them under the foregoing Law of Moses, to collect an undispensational Jewish tithe; nor for any other such (undispensational reason(s).

"THE JEWISH STOREHOUSE", "THE JEWISH LEVITICAL PRIESTHOOD", and "THE JEWISH ORDINANCES OF DIVINE SERVICE" no longer exist. They were (all) "BLOTTED OUT" at Calvary. Hebrews Ch 9 states that very thing! One would thus no longer receive any spiritual brownie points, for paying a 10% Jewish tithe that no longer exists.

No. One need not continue to "support" any Jewish tabernacle, nor it's multiple Priestly Tribe of Levi, nor it's Ordinances of Divine Service, that no longer exist.
We, of this dispensation of Grace, were never placed "UNDER THE LAW", Rom 6:14; but (we) of The Mysterious Churcè of Epè 3:1-10, are solely "UNDER GRACE".

So. Inasmuch as there is (now) "ONLY ONE MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD AND MAN", 1 Tim 2:5, there remains no further "need to support" any other human mediator(s) --nor ANY of their present day, undispensational, religious storehouses..

Most, if not all, of the well over 12,000 (undispensational) churches in existence today could not continue to (operate), if they did not collect an (un-dispensational) tithe, from their "unquestioning members"! But in order to do so, there is a (regularly scheduled) forceful preaching of the following (abolished) Jewish Ordinance.

Mal 3:7-10 "EVEN FROM THE DAYS OF YOUR FATHERS YE ARE GONE AWAY FROM MINE (ORDINANCES), AND HAVE NOT KEPT THEM. RETURN UNTO ME, AND I WILL RETURN UNTO YOU, SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS. BUT YE SAY, WHEREIN SHALL WE RETURN?
WILL A MAN ROB GOD? YET YE HAVE ROBBED ME. BUT YE SAY. WHEREIN HAVE WE ROBBED THEE? IN TITHES AND OFFERINGS. YE ARE CURSED WITH A CURSE, FOR YE HAVE ROBBED ME, EVEN THIS WHOLE NATION (i.e. Israel). BRING YE ALL THE TITHES INTO THE JEWISH STOREHOUSE THAT THERE MAY BE MEAT IN MY HOUSE. AND PROVE ME NOW HEREWITH SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS. IF I WILL NOT OPEN THE WINDOWS OF HEAVEN, AND POUR YOU OUT A BLESSING THAT THERE SHALL NOT BE ROOM ENOUGH TO RECEIVE IT".

Having been subjected to the foregoing (regularly scheduled, highly emotional sermon, and having been accused of "ROBBING GOD" of His tithes and offerings), it is little wonder "that the scripturally uninformed" make an oftentimes very sacrificial effort to bring their tithes and offerings into the "denominational "storehouses!

The foregoing (undispensational),"monetary arm twisting" not only serves to relieve the members conscience on the matter, but tends to produce some special benefits for those whom "the clergy" knows as "tithers", as follows:

(1). Such usually assures "the tither" of the pastors vocal gratitude, and perhaps a place in the pastor's inner circle of "pet" parishioners.

(2). Then, there is always "the promised windfall" from a grateful Creator, who really "needs the money", and who has promised to pay it back "with compounded interest"!. And if you couldn't trust a grateful God with such a temporary loan.. Who could you trust?

And even "when confronted" with the devious ways those "tithes" are collected and misappropriated for their personal use by charlatan preachers, there are a multitude of those who reply, "I am not giving my tithes and offerings to so and so--but to God". But as it states in Acts 8:20 "PETER SAID UNTO HIM. THY MONEY PERISH WITH THEE. BECAUSE THOU HAST THOUGHT THAT THE GIFT OF GOD MAY BE PURCHASED WITH MONEY". No, one cannot "buy God's favour", with tithes and offerings! And believe it or not, God does not ever "need" your tithes and offerings; e.g., Ps 50:10-12 "FOR EVERY BEAST OF THE FOREST IS MINE, AND THE CATTLE UPON A THOUSAND HILLS. IF I WERE HUNGRY I WOULD NOT TELL THEE. FOR THE WORLD IS MINE AND THE FULNESS THEREOF".

So, before one should even consider the paying of tithes and offerings today to some unscriptural, undispensational, self appointed mediator(s), at the very least, make sure that the undispensational preacher or priest collecting it is a biological Jewish son of Levi, and a member of the Levitical Priesthood. Why so? Because no others in biblical history were ever authorized to collect such tithes and offerings; e.g., Heb 7:5,8,9, Num 18:20-24, Lev 27:30,32, Neh 10:37. Any other "collectors" thereafter would be "unauthorized collectors". It also states: "THAT CHRIST JESUS, NO LONGER DWELLS IN TEMPLES MADE WITH HANDS"; e.g., Heb 9:24, Acts 17:24,25. So why should anyone "attend" any more "building worship", much less (support) it's undispensational operations, with tithes and offerings???

The duplicity of modern day (undispensational) clergymen should be quite obvious to all who care enough to note that these clergymen assure their members they are not now "under the law, but under Grace", for so we are. Rom 6:14, Rom 2:14. But then, (on tithe preaching Sunday) they will (temporarily) place these same members "back under" the Jewish Law of Moses of Mal 3:7-10, long enough to (undispensationally) collect the strictly Jewish 10% income tax, of Mal 3:7-10.

And most, if not all of them, "know" what they are (undispensationally) doing! i.e., that they are deceitfully handling the word of God--for monetary reasons.

"IN SUMMATION"

(1). The Gentiles paid a ten percent tithe "of the spoils of war".
(2). The Jews paid a ten percent tithe of their personal income, "as a Jewish Income Tax", to support the Jewish Levitical Priesthood.
(3). Our Church, of The Mystery of Eph 3:1-10, pays neither.

Harry Wellington

Harryw@cybertrails.com
Box 1,Pine,Az,85544
1-928-476-3513

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
John the Baptist
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2003, 01:24:17 PM »

Forum:
Are you a Christian? Remember that there are ACCURATE record books kept in heaven that we ALL will be judged from for the ETERNAL KNOWLEDGE of why we were saved or lost. These can be checked for the REALTRUTH. Eccl. 12:13-14 Rev. 20:12 & Dan. 7:10.

OK: What does this passage say to the REAL SINCERE CHRISTIAN? (we 'see' most all the other postings here so far bring tears!! Cry)

"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for [ye pay tithe] of mint and anise and cummin, AND HAVE OMITTED THE WEIGHTER MATTERS, *JUDGEMENT, MERCY, and FAITH, [THESE AUGHT YE TO *HAVE DONE, AND NOT LEAVE THE OTHERS UNDONE.]"  Matt. 24:23 A 'REAL' new Born Babe in Christ could not confuse the Masters WORDS here! Only BABYLONIAN garbage could do that it seems!! See 2 Peter 2:19-22.
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2003, 01:23:21 PM »

Forum:
Are you a Christian? Remember that there are ACCURATE record books kept in heaven that we ALL will be judged from for the ETERNAL KNOWLEDGE of why we were saved or lost. These can be checked for the REALTRUTH. Eccl. 12:13-14 Rev. 20:12 & Dan. 7:10.

OK: What does this passage say to the REAL SINCERE CHRISTIAN? (we 'see' most all the other postings here so far bring tears!! Cry)

"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for [ye pay tithe] of mint and anise and cummin, AND HAVE OMITTED THE WEIGHTER MATTERS, *JUDGEMENT, MERCY, and FAITH, [THESE AUGHT YE TO *HAVE DONE, AND NOT LEAVE THE OTHERS UNDONE.]"  Matt. 24:23 A 'REAL' new Born Babe in Christ could not confuse the Masters WORDS here! Only BABYLONIAN garbage could do that it seems!! See 2 Peter 2:19-22.

NO MORE TITHING John Boy, dust off you KJV Bible and read it.

Your Brick Award

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

John the Baptist
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2003, 07:21:20 PM »

[If] one is a Christian period! Lifes 'WILL' is given up to Christ!
His paycheck toooo! ---John
Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2003, 06:18:30 AM »

"NO MORE TITHING"

Amen

Brother Love Smiley

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
John the Baptist
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2003, 10:43:43 AM »

LOVE YOUR MONEY, not Christ, huh! Cry  If one LOVES Christ, Christ has BOTH THE MANS WILL & his $$$'s!! Then simple OBEDIENCE FLOWS FROM THE BORN AGAIN one heart!

Yet the 10% is not the only thing that is returned, huh?

---John
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2003, 03:35:05 PM »

LOVE YOUR MONEY, not Christ, huh! Cry  If one LOVES Christ, Christ has BOTH THE MANS WILL & his $$$'s!! Then simple OBEDIENCE FLOWS FROM THE BORN AGAIN one heart!

---John

I sent all of my money to Oral Roberts, because he didnt want to go to heaven Grin Grin Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

John the Baptist
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2003, 04:43:35 PM »

---John

I sent all of my money to Oral Roberts, because he didnt want to go to heaven Grin Grin Grin

Sure you did!
We realize that the $ bill's come between many of professed Christians (WHO ARE NOT) & their relationship with Christ.
---John
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the