Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 10:11:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  2004 - August Prayers
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2004 - August Prayers  (Read 4204 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« on: August 12, 2004, 01:00:25 AM »

From Felix102 doesn't know if Felix102 have grown more irratible or if they have just forgotten the teachings of Jesus; but lately, Felix102 has been very mean to some people.

Chris - pray that he can change his views and objectives of life

Anthony - pray he will graduate from his school. He has been having very bad relations with his parents, and feels there is nothing to live for. He is now trying to renew his faith in the lord in this dark hour. pray that he can go to Jesus again and find peace.

Rob - pray he can accept people the way they are without interjecting his own judgements so blatantly.

Please pray for Melvin and Felix102. Coincidentally, they are going through spiritual turmoil.

Melvin has a lot of energy in him that he can channel towards serving God. Pray that God can use him as His instrument. Melvin feels very overwhelmed by the sin in the world and feels that it is completely hopeless.

------------------------------------------------------------

Reba and her family in your prayers. She is having hard times for her family, times that even the strongest Christian would have a very difficult time dealing with.

-------------------------------------------------------------

MsGuidedAngel was born with a rare disorder in which her breast bone was fused to her backbone. She has several surgeries on her chest. As you can imagine her organs are displaced and she has difficulty breathing. SSI decisions is that she is not disabled and cannot receive help for her meds (she takes anti-depressants and pain meds)or income. She has not worked nor been able to in over a year. She needs prayers for her SSDI, (Social Security Disabilty Income.) So she can live more of a normal life.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2005, 05:16:34 PM by blackeyedpeas » Logged

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2004, 12:59:56 PM »

++Blood Bought++ would like us to pray for Standing Stones Christian Church. This church will be a year old tomorrow and we're being lazy and we're not following the Lord. There are demons in this church, and we're unfocused. I'm as much to blame as anybody. The whole existence of the church depends on your prayers.

----------------------------------------------------------------

CleansedSpirit Won an award and would appreciate prayer so that God would put words in CleansedSpirit mouth, because CleansedSpirit really nervous. Grin

child_of_God_2 child_of_God_2 husband's aunt Carolynn has been recently diagnosed with a severe brain tumor. She also has a couple of small cists on her brain as well. The tumer is not operable. She is having to go through major chemo. She isn't doing very well right now. She is also having trouble not getting depressed because of the tumor. She needs God's help to give her peace in her mind and the strength to continue with the chemo. The rest of the family needs God's help in strength to be there for her when she needs them and to know what to say when needed and to know when not to say anything at all.

--------------------------------------------------------------

phizzkid  trying to figure out where they stand with GOD at this point in their  life. phizzkid has always been a tough person, but this a wound where phizzkid has met their match.  At 21 phizzkid miss my father and his guidance a lot, and just need some help.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2004, 04:07:26 AM by DreamWeaver » Logged

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2004, 12:30:21 AM »

justabitofhelp Prayers are fervently requested, for finincal support. Due to mother passing away and bankruptcy.

BeatenWarrior is in a battle with his demons within him for so long...They try my best to be with god, but shortly they just commiting the same sins an leaveing him again and again....It won't stop attacking.

Alnilam is requesting prayer for the victims of Charley, (hurricane.)

Michael is seriously contemplating suicide, he needs prayer RIGHT NOW!!

Symphony has been missing, for quite some time and that's not like him.

countrycat, husband is in Punta Gorda, which is about 200 miles, or so, from her. He drives a charter bus, and has taken FP&L workers ( Florida Power and Light) there to help restore power. He also volunteered to use his bus for transport of supplies and personnel for at least 7 days.
Pray for all of those affected by this terrible hurricane.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2004, 01:41:50 AM by DreamWeaver » Logged

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2004, 11:56:34 AM »

Aug 18 2004
Coyotes wife needs prayer for a quick recovery from a recent surgery on her knee. The surgery went well and she is doing great, but a bit on the down side since she can't do much.
Coyote need strength to follow through with confronting my doctor about some health issues that have been dismissed in the past. I have been able to endure this pain/discomfort for 6 yrs now, but am losing the battle.

Aug 19 2004
ivan next week will be going to teach in center of  church`s leaders training. In Kazan Russia.
ivan is asking God`s wisdom for students and himself. ivan understands his dependency on God. So please pray for students and ivan. It is 25-28 august.

Aug 21 2004
thomasb40 is under the weather a bit. He is going to the doctors this week to see whats wrong.

Aug 21 2004
peachykeen parents are currently in the process of getting a divorce, and peachykeen is moving out of their house and into an apartment with their mom.  They want to ask, for  pray for strength for their mother, as well as....insight for their father.

Aug 21 2004
felix102 is very scared and nervous. It is one of the nation's largest universities. The campus is huge and felix gets lost very very easily, and felix is an introvert who is extremely scared of large crowds. felix feels like a pet fish, born in a fishbowl, going on to live in the ocean. Also, there are so many options, interest groups, and electives; and felix just wants to make sure they made, and will make, the right choices.

Aug 22 2004
archangel need the prayers and support of everyone here at CU and they ask for those prayers in humility and with a grateful heart. archangel is also in need of prayer for a specific health issue not related to my rheumatoid arthritis. archangel is in need of courage to face this new problem and physical power to allow archangel to work through this on a day to day basis.

Aug 23 2004
proudwife asks for prayers for her husband and family. Her husband, David, is being deployed to Iraq to serve his country. Please pray for all of our troops that God watches over them and keeps them safe. Ask God to give strength and comfort while their loved ones serve.

Aug 25 2004  
His_child requests prayer for recent health problems and recovery from a miscarriage. She is having diagnostic tests to determine what may be wrong and would appreciate our prayers.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2004, 12:39:13 PM by blackeyedpeas » Logged

justabitofhelp

An Adoptee of GOD

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2004, 08:29:51 PM »

LORD,
We come to you today to humbly ask for your kindness to your children.  I lift up to you FATHER, bloodboughts' church Standing Stones - cleanse it O LORD of any unrighteousness, bring the congregation back to YOU and let them be a source of praise and glory unto thy name.

Let thy calming SPIRIT descend upon cleansedspirit and give the words they need to accept their award. (By the way - Congrats).

Bring thy healing touch down upon child_of_god_2s Aunt Carolyn.  Restore her to perfect health.  Watch over and protect her.

LORD, give phizzkid reassurance during this troubling time.  Give him confidence that YOU are with him.  Let YOUR comfort envelope him and give him strength.

FATHER, be with the staff and members of this forum (and others that are serving you).  Bless them abundantly LORD and keep them safely in your hands.

These things we ask in JESUS precious name.
Kristi Ann
Gold Member

John 9:1-5 KJV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2004, 12:52:04 AM »

I have to take two Vicodins today.  I am in really bad pain for now.  This is why you all don't see me much here. I wish I was in Heaven right now, so, I wouldn't have all this pain I go through since my birth.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2004, 12:27:20 AM »

Aug 30 2004
felix102 would like you all to pray for his stomach. felix102 has been having some stomach problems early in the morning.

Aug 30 2004
His_child had a lot of health problems over the week and a half.
Started off with miscarrying an eptopic pregnancy.

Today I wound up in the drs. office again.
She tends to be very thorough.
She has been very tired and extremely dizzy.
After asking her some questions about their family health history, she told them that they have veritigo and recommended an MRI and a CAT scan.

The odds aren't exactly in His_child favor, but they aren't exactly stacked against His_child either.
Still His_child am so afraid of what the Doc., might find that His_child can hardly think of anything else.

Aug 31 2004
felix102 is feeling burdened with all the things felix102 has to do. Praying that God can give felix102 the power to complete these things that God can give felix102.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2004, 02:19:52 AM by DreamWeaver » Logged

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the