Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:41:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286806 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  MESSIAH'S LAST PETITIONS FOR UNITY!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: MESSIAH'S LAST PETITIONS FOR UNITY!  (Read 4823 times)
Zaddikimyah

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: April 13, 2005, 04:29:46 PM »

To the BLESSED of YAH!

Hello folks, I am a newbie here with a prayer those who read this will find my commentary refreshingly welcome.  My eyes nearly jumped from the socket when I noticed the primary name over these forums.   I had just this morning been meditating and prayerfully petitioning on this very topic for
sake of souls everywhere just this morning!

What were Messiah's last petitions for?   COMPLETION, PURITY, casting aside all worldly discord, UNITY!!

UNITY in HIM as the ONE LORD!

UNITY against whatever IMAGINATIONS have DIVIDED mankind in the VANITY of CONFUSION!    UNITY against
whatever MISconstrusions have wrought the BONDAGE
of mankind unto any LESSER CONSCIENCE than that
of YAH HIMSELF!

Great commission.   Go ye forth and CONVERT, TEACH ALL
NATIONS, PURGING them in the ONE HOLY NAME of the FATHER, SON, and the HOLY SPIRIT!   And TEACH/
CONVERT them to DO EVERYTHING which I and MY
FATHER in the ONE ETERNAL SPIRIT have commanded!
And Lo I will be with you (to preach this GOSPEL of UNITY
and PEACE) to the uttermost extremities of the earth!

Note!  I paraphrased the passage at Matthew 28:18-20 just
a bit taking into consideration the testimony at ACTS 1.
Just thought I would offer it to those who can accept it.

This commission was that all a world be made ONE after the
redeeming power of the HOLY SPIRIT which TEACHES ALL THINGS, REPROVING whatever DIVIDES MANKIND from being
ONE in YAH!   According to the Aramaic testimony of restoration, Messiah proclaimed, ""ALL POWER to reveal the RULE from on HIGH has been given unto ME!   Therefore as MY FATHER the MOST HIGH has sent ME, so I am sending YOU!   Go ye forth and CONVERT/ TEACH ALL NATIONS, ... that they be made ONE by FAITH in the ONE!

Hear O ISRAEL!   The Gentiles too must understand this.   THE LORD THY LORD is ONE LORD!      All nations
must become one again in the ONE LORD, for there is only ONE LORD unto ALL NATIONS! (Isaiah 45, 49 .. Rev.7)
YAH was NOT INCONSISTENT in speaking unto MOSHEH!
MOSHEH heard after the GIFT GRACE of YAH the WORD/
THOUGHTS of YESHUA after the GIFT/ GRACE of PERFECT TRUTH that transcended the latter fallen MISadministration and misconceits that later appeared on part of hypocritical
and treacherous WEST appointed scribes and Pharissees
who blinded from the eyes and ears of the public dared to say "We have no king but CAESAR!"  (John 1:1 .. 1Cor.10 .. Mal.4 .. )

FORGIVE (make them AT ONE MIND with THEE) FATHER!   For
in their less than perfect understanding, they do not discern, they err in what they have conspired to do! .. conform to abide in.    (In the carnality of their lack of
reason, they did not discern the glory, .. (2Cor.2:6-3:3)

For it is in separation from righteous understanding that indeed a man does sin having even pride in vanities that bind him to his divisive thoughts short of the mark; and therefore
the sin of unbelief!    A man is a servant of whoever causes him to err in deceit, till he has found the truth that would set him free!   Likewise, Messiah did not come into the world to condemn or leave this world in divisive separation, but to UNITE it as ONE beyond already extant DIVISIVE BONDAGE to the LESSER CONSCIENCE of indiscriminate MEN!   For My people are left confused, weak and vulnerable to all manner of misconciets for lack of discipine and knowledge. (John 8:26-31, 3:14-21) (Hosea 4:4-6)

Messiah was given as representative to the GLORY of the MAGNIFICENT PLAN of the FATHER the right to GLOBAL RULE!
He gave HIS LIFE that He be LORD!  .. that a WORLD be made ONE in HIM!   He gave His life "for us" that we be
HIS!  Not subject to any errant spirit of those who would
errantly believe that the GIFT GRACE of YAH is that men
be subject to a multitude of differing ruling PRECEPT/ RULING
DESIGNS of MEN as if to say the an amalgam of human ignorance could ever be accounted wiser than the wisdom of
the ONE LORD!

Messiah did not give His life and blood that men be left confused and divided in their vanities!   In fact, it is damnable SIN that any man should continue to swear to VANITIES of MISCONCEIT against the PURE and HOLY NAME of the ONE
ALMIGHTY! (Exodus 20:7) (Ephesians 2)

Men were created to be a HABITATION of the HOLY SPIRIT.
Meaning that the SOUL of a man must be redeemed from
whatever MISconceits that prevent him from becoming a
PURE VESSEL unto the LORD!   Those who do not KEEP/
PRESERVE HIS COMMINDMENTS, .. who rather in lack of inspiration through lack of diligence
remain preservers of deceit, .. shall remain under WRATH,
subject to the LAW, the MISrule of MAN!

For the HOLY SPIRIT raises the CONSCIENCE!   It is the LAW of the LORD!   The SOCIAL ORDER of PEACE for ALL HIS PEOPLE that ALL may comprehend with ALL the SAINTS of
old what is the height, depth, and breadth of understanding in ONE LORD, ONE transcendant FAITH, realizing ONE PURITY
even to the FULL MEASURE and STATURE revealed of the
ANNOINTING! (Ephesians 2-4)  

It is written in essence, "If you will KEEP, PRESERVE, MAINTAIN in INTEGRITY the FULNESS of MY COMMINDMENTS as is submission to the FULL REVELATION of MY SPIRIT, .. I and MY FATHER will REVEAL OURSELVES TO and THROUGH YOU!    Shall men reject a piece of the LORD'S MIND that they be BLESSED/ REUNITED in the greater grace and knowledge of and with HIM? (John 14)

Messiah did NOT give His LIFE and BLOOD that those who profess HIS HOLY NAME would profane it after their own misimagining vanities to confusie themselves as to who HE is!
He gave His life that BY HIS DISCRETION shall many errant spirits be corrected justly! (Isaiah 53)

Shall men say they are COMPLETE in HIM and not be AGREED as ONE in HIM for being divided by the intrusion of other MISjudges, the principalities and powers? (Colosians 2)

Be blessed in YAH!

(to be continued)

Zaddikimyah

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2005, 05:47:34 PM »

(in continuation from previous message above)

MAY YAH TRULY BLESS YOU TO KNOW HIS WILL!

It  would appear that the first objective mankind must understand is this.

In the BEGINNING, mankind was created to the GLORY of YAH, was NOT SEPARATED from the KNOWLEDGE of YAH, but in COMMUNION with YAH in knowledge.

Man's current state of division and confusion in unbelief is in fact a part of the CURSE.   For men have continued to trust
in his IMAGININGS of MIS-CHIEF against the PURE RULE of the
ONE YAH!

Men have called it GRACE that they remain DIVIDED under the RULE of MISguided men against the LAW of ZION, the GOSPEL REIGN of PEACE. (Isaiah 29:7-16 .. Isaiah 52:7)

The bible speaks of how in these latter days this perversion against the GRACE and KNOWLEDGE in TRUTH of YAH shall be exposed and the system which preserve ALLEGIANCES to WICKED MISCONCEITS ALREADY at WORK will be exposed!
(2Thessolonians 2 .. Isaiah 11 .. John 8:24) (Jude 4)

The LAW of YAH came through MOSHEH, but of the 1500 years that followed ISRAEL had for 700 of those years been in BONDAGE to other nations seduced and divided under persuasion of MANY oppressive gentile kings having not the true knowledge of YAH! (Epheisians 2:1-<8-12>-4:4)

For 700 years under other empires, without a king of her own seed.   Is it any wonder that MESSIAH indeed needed to
return unto ISRAEL that men beyond the blindness of their
FLESH, again perceive the RIGHTEOUSNESS of the LAW and
PROPHETS after the GIFT of the HOLY SPIRIT that reveals
the TRUE UNDERSTANDING of the LAW as REVEALED by the
SPIRIT of the PROPHETS!  

He who dies without knowledge of the social order of the Kingdom YAH/ LAW of YAH perishes in SEPARATION/ SIN wrought of lack of knowledge.   It is a GIFT therefore to
receive the BLESSEDNESS that transcends the CURSE knowing that ISRAEL shall be the LIGHT and RESTORATION
of ALL the NATIONS!    The MANY shall be RECONCILED
by the DISCRETION of the ONE! (Romans 5:6---)

Shalll men say they are FAVORED for perpetual UNBELIEF or
trust in ILLUSON?  

REMEMBER!   The HOLY SPIRIT can NEVER abolish or denegrate DIVINE LAW in any way.   It is the RULE of MEN
that is proven foolish by the HOLY SPIRIT!   The HOLY
SPIRIT is given that men should not MISimagine according
to FLESHLY MIND of VANITY!   For it is VAIN to seek after
any other eventuality and goal other than that which from
the beginning is not of YAH!   Any plan which is not unto
UNISON in PERFECT PEACE in TRUTH is VAIN ILLUSION!  Yet
the ILLUSION does not reveal of itself that it is a lie.

Messiah comes to prove foolish that which has seemed wise unto men!   It is not the rule of YAH that is put away by His
Spirit.   Rather it is the unreasoning principalities and powers whose counterfiet authority is put to shame.   For what is most dogma, but that which seems wise unto it is proven falsehood.  What then are the mysteries of iniquity preserving illusions of fallse righteousness, misperceptions of the diety that were already at work?   Shall man after the spirit of man discerrn the sin of his own thoughts?

Ezek 13:8  Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye    
   have spoken VANITY, and seen LIE, therefore, behold, I am
   AGAINST you, saith the Lord GOD.

The vessel that preserves misconceit is esteemed as the breaking of a potters vessel that refuses to be shapen after the wisdom and intents of the potter. (Isaiah 29:8-30:16,
Isaiah 45, Isaiah 41-42, Isaiah 66, Psalm 2, Rev.2:26-29)

The salvation of the human soul is in the eradication of every spirit of illusion!   For he who trusts in lies is a servant of those who have lied to him; till he confirms in his heart the wisdom of abiding by the TRUTH that exposes illusion.  This is the setting free of the human soul!   For man must remove deciet from the midst of his being that the light go forth speedily! (Isaiah 58)    Once before it was because men refrained from the commandment of YAH that his heart remained misled. (Hebrews 3-4  .. If JOSHUA the son of Nun\
had given Israe rest (Joshua 22:1-6) the DAWID who came later would NOT have otherwise spoken of a LATTER DAY!   The PROMISE of ISRAEL as a LIGHT unto ALL nations!
(Romans 11:25-27 ... Isaiah 59-60)

Indeed, the churches have not held firm to the FAITH, else
by now a world would be ONE and NOT divided.   Yet the nations have perverted the gospel after the rule of men wherever it went! (Colosians 2)   This was the fall from faith and from the grace that reveals the higher knowlege of YAH!
WHO shall hearken to this, and who shall hearken to other counsel in a world where a people not discerning their iniquity has not said, "Restore!" (Isaiah 42-43)

What manner SPIRIT is it that tells men they are COMPLETE and UNIFIED with YAH by SIN/ SEPARATION of MISconceit?
There is NO MISconceit in FAITH in YAH.   If men believe in
any illusion; if they by trust in illusion are separated under a veil that blinds them of greater dimension of truth; WHAT SPIRIT have they been led by? (Romans 9 .. Matt.7:13-28)
There are many who claim to be doing WONDERFUL or
INSPIRED WORKS, DESIGNS, DOCTRINES.   Messiah will
tell many of them they NEVER KNEW HIM because they did
NOT DISCERN the NEED after revelation of the KNOWLEDGE of the FATHER to DO the WILL of HIS FATHER! (Isaiah 29:22-30:16) (Hebrews 10:26-31)

In GRATITUDE for the GIFT that is the TRUE GRACE of YAH!

In YAH may you be TRUTHFULLY BLESSED,  

Zaddikimyah
MalkyEL

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2005, 07:53:29 PM »

Unity in Messiah was accomplished when Jesus died on the cross.  Unity is a spiritual issue, not a physical one.  All those who are one with Him in Spirit are in unity with each other in Him, regardless of location, ethnicity. [In Christ in neither Jew nor Greek, male nor female, free nor slave].

Spiritual unity is not about keeping the law.  The unity in Messiah is about relationship with Him and doing His will - which His plan for our lives.  This is how the unity of Spirit is manifested in this age:  to bear our cross, to love Him as He loves us, to love others as He loves us, and to serve others as He gave Himself for us.

The Law was fulfilled in Messiah.  We continue to fulfil that law with the love that He has placed within our hearts.

Jhn 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Gal 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Rom 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

Jam 2:8 If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:

Matt 22:37 Jesus said to him, You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 And the second is like it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
40 On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.

Rom 10:4 For Christ [is] the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

Col 2:13 ¶ And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses,
14 blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and has taken it out of the way, nailing it to the cross.
15 Having stripped rulers and authorities, He made a show of them publicly, triumphing over them in it.

Hbr 7:16 Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.

Hbr 9:10 [Which stood] only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed [on them] until the time of reformation.

Eph 2:14 ¶ For He is our peace, He making us both one, and He has broken down the middle wall of partition between us ,
15 having abolished in His flesh the enmity (the Law of commandments contained in ordinances) so that in Himself He might make the two into one new man, making peace between them ;
16 and so that He might reconcile both to God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity in Himself.
17 And He came and preached peace to you who were afar off, and to those who were near.
18 For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.

Gal 3:19 ¶ Why then the Law? It was added because of transgressions, until the Seed should come to those to whom it had been promised, being ordained through angels in the Mediator's hand.
20 But the Mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.
21 Is the Law then against the promises of God? Let it not be said ! For if a law had been given which could have given life, indeed righteousness would have been out of Law.
22 But the Scripture shut up all under sin, so that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe.
23 But before faith came, we were kept under Law, having been shut up to the faith about to be revealed.
24 So that the Law has become a trainer of us until Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But faith coming, we are no longer under a trainer.
26 For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many as were baptized into Christ, you put on Christ.
28 There cannot be Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is no male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed and heirs according to the promise.

Gal 4:21 ¶ Tell me, those desiring to be under Law, do you not hear the Law?
22 For it is written: Abraham had two sons, the one out of the slave-woman, and one out of the free woman.
23 But, indeed, he out of the slave-woman has been born according to flesh, and he out of the free woman through the promise;
24 which things are being allegorized; for these are the two covenants, one indeed from Mount Sinai bringing forth to slavery, which is Hagar.
25 For Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and answers to Jerusalem which now is, and is in slavery with her children.
26 But the Jerusalem from above is free, who is the mother of us all.
27 For it is written, "Rejoice, barren one not bearing; break forth and shout, you not travailing; for more are the children of the desolate than she having the husband."
28 But brothers, we, like Isaac, are children of promise.
29 But then even as he born according to flesh persecuted him born according to the Spirit, so it is also now.
30 But what does the Scripture say? "Cast out the slave-woman and her son; for in no way shall the son of the slave-woman inherit with the son of the free woman."
31 Then, brothers, we are not children of a slave-woman, but of the free woman.

Acts 15:5 But some of those from the sect of the Pharisees, having believed, rose up, saying, It was necessary to circumcise them and to command them to keep the law of Moses.
6 ¶ And the apostles and elders were assembled to see about this matter.
7 And after much disputing, Peter rose up and said to them, Men, brothers, you recognize that from ancient days God chose among us that through my mouth the nations should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
8 And God, who knows the hearts, bore them witness, giving them the Holy Spirit even as to us.
9 And He put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
10 Now therefore why do you tempt God by putting a yoke on the neck of the disciples, a yoke which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
23 And they wrote these things by their hand: The apostles and elders and brothers send greeting to the brothers, from the nations in Antioch and Syria and Cilicia.
24 Because we have heard that certain ones who went out from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your souls, saying, Be circumcised and keep the law! (to whom we gave no such command);
25 it seemed good to us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen men to you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul,
26 men who have given up their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
27 Therefore we have sent Judas and Silas, who will also announce to you the same things by word.
28 For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit and to us to lay on you no greater burden than these necessary things:
29 that you abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication; from which, if you keep yourselves, you shall do well. Be prospered.
30 Then indeed they being let go, they came to Antioch. And gathering the multitude, they delivered the letter.
31 And when they had read it , they rejoiced at the comfort.
32 And Judas and Silas, also being prophets themselves, exhorted the brothers with many words and confirmed them .

shalom, nana

Be mindful of the prisoners, as having been bound with them; of those ill-treated, as also being in the body yourselves.  Hebrews 13:3
Zaddikimyah

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2005, 10:51:36 PM »

Peace in YAH is LINE upon LINE and PRECEPT upon PRECEPT to the MEASURING LINE to the PLUMMET LINE!

None attains AT-ONE-MENT in the HOLY NAME who differs with YAH in even just ONE POINT!

WHO shall discern the prophetic admonishment of ISAIAH 49
with reference to REVELATION 7 as LATTER DAY PROPHECY?

Too much TRADITION has blinded the minds.  Too many have been blinded captive within the "BOX" for their love of the far too many crate and coffin-makers! (Hosea 7:9-15)

Soon the VEIL shall be removed that has BLINDED ALL the NATIONS! (Isaiah 24-26:12-13)

The true children of ABRAHAM must be UNITED, not in discord.
UNITED AGAINST whatever has divided the hearts of men!

MAY YAH BLESS YOU IN YAH!    

Zaddikimyah

Bronzesnake
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2005, 12:36:54 AM »

Who is "YAW"?

Bronzesnake
Zaddikimyah

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2005, 01:13:11 PM »

Reply to:

Who is "YAW"?
Bronzesnake

More appropriately, WHO is "YAH"!  

I am not one to make light of things in light of just how much more than what most perceive is needed to be restored in our society today.   I just relate the facts.   There is surely a need after the HOLY SPIRIT to comprehend with all the HOLY ONES, what is the height, depth, and breadth!   This would be
the REASONING TOGETHER as ONE that leads beyond all
conflict unto life!

Read for yourself ...

Psa 68:4  Sing unto God, sing praises to his NAME: extol
    him that rideth upon the heavens by his NAME JAH,
    and rejoice before him.

I am not a JW, though indeed I am surely called from before my birth to declare the testimomy of YAH!   However it is
worthy of note that the Watchtower Society's New World
translation bears this translation of the verse at Psalm 68:4.

Ps 68:4  Sing YOU to God, make melody to his NAME;
     Raise up [a song] to the One riding through the desert
     plains AS JAH, which is His NAME; and jubilate
     before Him;

We both should know that the ancient Hebrew did not carry the vowel "J", therefore the proper rendering in the Hebrew
is more like YAH, however there are those who would beg to
differ because they have not heard personally how the ancients would have spoken it except through direct spiritual
communion.  

In any case, if you are willing to receive it, I for one have heard the HOLY NAME directly spoken in states of spiritual communion and enlightenment.   The form "YAH" is very
definitely a contraction of a longer form.

I am not a phonetics expert, therefore if I were to write the sound that I heard, I am not sure it would be accurately related here.

Believe me, the way they say ABRAHAM here in the U.S. is
definitely a far cry from the AhBrah'Ahm-like sound which
I heard when first I was introduced unto the Elders.  In fact, the sound of the "A's " carried with it an intonation somewhat even like a short "u" rather than an short "o".    I am not sure if there are phonetics in english that could exactly write that sound.  Again, I offer this IF you are willing to receive it.   He who has the ears to hear, let him hear!

The bible says we must REMEMBER the LAW which YAH gave
unto MOSHEH before the GREAT DAY of MESSIAH'S RETURN
to claim the THRONE of DAVID in a day when ISRAEL shall indeed be RESTORED as a LIGHT unto ALL the NATIONS!

NOTE!  The bible does declare, "I will restore the hearts of the Fathers to the children .....     How is it that men find
it strange when such occurences as these begin to happen?
Shall the children of Abraham only know discipline after the mind of other patriarchs?    Without the initial reference, how
shall one know whose child he is?    To truly know the spirit of the Meschiah is to discern also WHO is YAH.   For Messiah petitioned the Holy Spirit from His Father! (John 14)    Not to know YAH is also to be without the true knowledge of Meschiah!

Messiah said, "It is not everyone that cries out to Me, LORD of LORDS that enters into the Kingdom of heaven, but he who DOES the WILL of MY FATHER which is in heaven.  

Sadly, what most do among the churches today is NOT the FAITH of old.   I see the same precepts, patterns of thought
and practices that existed lamong the heathen ong before the dispensatoin of the gospel, being still present among the churches today!   Easter for instance without question in that it exalts the Greco-Roman polytheist concept of "lust-love" that is called "agape".   It is a pluralist and compromised concept that can never manifest holy covenant with the ONE YAH!      AHAB on the other hand rationalizes correctly that for any good to be manifest or preserved demands a LAW!
HOLINESS and PEACE and LIFE for example, are a LAW!

Blessed in YAH, and blessings to you ... Zaddikimyah

JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2005, 01:35:11 PM »

I have a question - I hope it is not a 'dumb' question:
However it is worthy of note that the Watchtower Society's New World translation...
Is that the false translation of the Jehova's Witnesses?

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2005, 01:50:27 PM »

Zaddikimyah,

I'm having a very difficult time understanding where you are coming from and where you are going with your posts.

This is a Christian forum, and we recognize Jesus Christ as Almighty God - our Lord and Saviour. We further recognize Almighty God as a Holy Trinity - God The Father, God The Son (Jesus Christ), and God the Holy Spirit - BUT THE THREE ARE ONE.

Jesus Christ died on the Cross for our sins over 2,000 years ago. He arose from the dead on the third day and ascended back from where HE came, HEAVEN. Jesus Christ is our Living Lord and Saviour forever, and faith in HIM is the only way to break the curse of sin and death. Because of Jesus Christ, we no longer live under the Law of Moses that no man could keep. We live under the Gospel of God's Grace. The CROSS is the most precious event of human history to us, and The Jesus Christ - The Christ - The Messiah - The Lord of Lords - The Almighty God, was the ONE who was crucified on that CROSS. HE was the only Perfect, Holy, Spotless, and acceptable sacrifice Who could and can Save us.

You don't mention Jesus Christ, so we have no idea what you believe about Jesus Christ. Most of us speak English here and we use English Holy Bibles. So, it would be nice if you would tell us what you believe about Jesus Christ.

In terms of the Law of Moses, we don't live under the Law of Moses:

Matthew 22:36  Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
Matthew 22:37  Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
Matthew 22:38  This is the first and great commandment.
Matthew 22:39  And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Matthew 22:40  On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Love In Christ,
Tom

John 5:24  Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Romans 8:2  For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

John 8:12  Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Hebrews 12:2  Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Romans 5:1-2  Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

I Peter 3:18  For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

1 Corinthians 1:18  For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Philippians 4:19  But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2005, 08:19:55 PM »

Zaddikimyah,

It is still unknown which religion, if any, you are trying to teach. So, we'll move this to the debate section for now. Who is Jesus Christ and what does HE mean to you is an extremely easy question for a Christian.

ollie
Gold Member

Being born again, .....by the word of God,

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2005, 10:05:27 PM »

A revelation on unity.

Ephesians 4

"1.  I Therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,
 2.  With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;
 3.  Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
 4.  There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
 5.  One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
 6.  One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

7.  But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

8.  Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
 9.  (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?
 10.  He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)
 11.  And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
 12.  For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
 13.  Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
 14.  That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
 15.  But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
 16.  From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love."

Pray hard,
ollie

Support your local Christian.
ollie
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2005, 10:13:56 PM »

And also:

Peace in YAH is LINE upon LINE and PRECEPT upon PRECEPT to the MEASURING LINE to the PLUMMET LINE!

None attains AT-ONE-MENT in the HOLY NAME who differs with YAH in even just ONE POINT!

Huh

ollie

ollie
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2005, 10:26:41 PM »

(in continuation from previous message above)

MAY YAH TRULY BLESS YOU TO KNOW HIS WILL!

It  would appear that the first objective mankind must understand is this.

In the BEGINNING, mankind was created to the GLORY of YAH, was NOT SEPARATED from the KNOWLEDGE of YAH, but in COMMUNION with YAH in knowledge.

Man's current state of division and confusion in unbelief is in fact a part of the CURSE.   For men have continued to trust
ONE YAH!

Men have called it GRACE that they remain DIVIDED under the RULE of MISguided men against the LAW of ZION, the GOSPEL REIGN of PEACE. (Isaiah 29:7-16 .. Isaiah 52:7)

The bible speaks of how in these latter days this perversion against the GRACE and KNOWLEDGE in TRUTH of YAH shall be exposed and the system which preserve ALLEGIANCES to WICKED MISCONCEITS ALREADY at WORK will be exposed!
(2Thessolonians 2 .. Isaiah 11 .. John 8:24) (Jude 4)

The LAW of YAH came through MOSHEH, but of the 1500 years that followed ISRAEL had for 700 of those years been in BONDAGE to other nations seduced and divided under persuasion of MANY oppressive gentile kings having not the true knowledge of YAH! (Epheisians 2:1-<8-12>-4:4)

For 700 years under other empires, without a king of her own seed.   Is it any wonder that MESSIAH indeed needed to
return unto ISRAEL that men beyond the blindness of their
FLESH, again perceive the RIGHTEOUSNESS of the LAW and
PROPHETS after the GIFT of the HOLY SPIRIT that reveals
the TRUE UNDERSTANDING of the LAW as REVEALED by the
SPIRIT of the PROPHETS!  

He who dies without knowledge of the social order of the Kingdom YAH/ LAW of YAH perishes in SEPARATION/ SIN wrought of lack of knowledge.   It is a GIFT therefore to
receive the BLESSEDNESS that transcends the CURSE knowing that ISRAEL shall be the LIGHT and RESTORATION
of ALL the NATIONS!    The MANY shall be RECONCILED
by the DISCRETION of the ONE! (Romans 5:6---)

Shalll men say they are FAVORED for perpetual UNBELIEF or
trust in ILLUSON?  

REMEMBER!   The HOLY SPIRIT can NEVER abolish or denegrate DIVINE LAW in any way.   It is the RULE of MEN
that is proven foolish by the HOLY SPIRIT!   The HOLY
SPIRIT is given that men should not MISimagine according
to FLESHLY MIND of VANITY!   For it is VAIN to seek after
any other eventuality and goal other than that which from
the beginning is not of YAH!   Any plan which is not unto
UNISON in PERFECT PEACE in TRUTH is VAIN ILLUSION!  Yet
the ILLUSION does not reveal of itself that it is a lie.

Messiah comes to prove foolish that which has seemed wise unto men!   It is not the rule of YAH that is put away by His
Spirit.   Rather it is the unreasoning principalities and powers whose counterfiet authority is put to shame.   For what is most dogma, but that which seems wise unto it is proven falsehood.  What then are the mysteries of iniquity preserving illusions of fallse righteousness, misperceptions of the diety that were already at work?   Shall man after the spirit of man discerrn the sin of his own thoughts?

Ezek 13:8  Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye    
   have spoken VANITY, and seen LIE, therefore, behold, I am
   AGAINST you, saith the Lord GOD.

The vessel that preserves misconceit is esteemed as the breaking of a potters vessel that refuses to be shapen after the wisdom and intents of the potter. (Isaiah 29:8-30:16,
Isaiah 45, Isaiah 41-42, Isaiah 66, Psalm 2, Rev.2:26-29)

The salvation of the human soul is in the eradication of every spirit of illusion!   For he who trusts in lies is a servant of those who have lied to him; till he confirms in his heart the wisdom of abiding by the TRUTH that exposes illusion.  This is the setting free of the human soul!   For man must remove deciet from the midst of his being that the light go forth speedily! (Isaiah 58)    Once before it was because men refrained from the commandment of YAH that his heart remained misled. (Hebrews 3-4  .. If JOSHUA the son of Nun\
had given Israe rest (Joshua 22:1-6) the DAWID who came later would NOT have otherwise spoken of a LATTER DAY!   The PROMISE of ISRAEL as a LIGHT unto ALL nations!
(Romans 11:25-27 ... Isaiah 59-60)

Indeed, the churches have not held firm to the FAITH, else
by now a world would be ONE and NOT divided.   Yet the nations have perverted the gospel after the rule of men wherever it went! (Colosians 2)   This was the fall from faith and from the grace that reveals the higher knowlege of YAH!
WHO shall hearken to this, and who shall hearken to other counsel in a world where a people not discerning their iniquity has not said, "Restore!" (Isaiah 42-43)

What manner SPIRIT is it that tells men they are COMPLETE and UNIFIED with YAH by SIN/ SEPARATION of MISconceit?
There is NO MISconceit in FAITH in YAH.   If men believe in
any illusion; if they by trust in illusion are separated under a veil that blinds them of greater dimension of truth; WHAT SPIRIT have they been led by? (Romans 9 .. Matt.7:13-28)
There are many who claim to be doing WONDERFUL or
INSPIRED WORKS, DESIGNS, DOCTRINES.   Messiah will
tell many of them they NEVER KNEW HIM because they did
NOT DISCERN the NEED after revelation of the KNOWLEDGE of the FATHER to DO the WILL of HIS FATHER! (Isaiah 29:22-30:16) (Hebrews 10:26-31)

In GRATITUDE for the GIFT that is the TRUE GRACE of YAH!

In YAH may you be TRUTHFULLY BLESSED,  

Zaddikimyah
Man's current state of division and confusion in unbelief is in fact a part of the CURSE.  For men have continued to trust
ONE YAH!
Are you saying faith in the Son of God, Jesus Christ is man's "imaginings of mischief against the pure rule of Yah"weh Huh?

ollie

felix102

Jesus Christ is Lord!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2005, 02:17:31 AM »

AMEN Zaddikimyah. We drink from ONE Spirit!!

My heart sort of raced when I saw what you wrote. Yesterday and the day before that, I got a conviction in me that something had to be done about the body of Christ. Sure enough brother, this is the same thing I had in mind. I sure did hear this petition for unity. I'm thinking that it will really hit hard in some people but it is something needed.

I'll give my version of it some time later. You know...I was about to come here and write something about the Church of God but after reading what you wrote I dont feel the words anymore. But I'll show you what I have to say and it may make your message more clear.

Just some before I forget...
1 cor 1:21
For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him...

Jesus said, “Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you hypocrites; as it is written:

‘These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. They worship me in VAIN; their teachings are but rules TAUGHT by men.'
(mark 7:6,7)

And then will I profess unto them, I never KNEW YOU: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. (matt 7:23)

Sadly, this Word speaks against many churches across this nation. God wants worshippers that worship Him in spirit and in Truth! (john 4:24) It is these that God seeks.

If you feel convicted by this pray this right now:

Lord Jesus, I want to worship you in spirit and in truth. I want to worship you in SPIRIT and in TRUTH!!! Give me the circumstances; show me the way. I know I can do nothing for myself, but this is my desire. Give me grace.

For the Church, the Body of Christ.

Oh Lord Jesus, take away these divisions among brothers. May you cause us to forsake our minds and follow your one Spirit. Cause these doctrinal barriers to be broken down. Man cannot do this but You can! We do not know how things work nor what will happen but You know and You are the Creator!

Brothers and Sisters, to defeat Satan we MUST walk in one accord. I praise ChristiansUnite for being named Christians UNITE!!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2005, 03:01:32 AM by felix102 » Logged
Evangelist
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2005, 02:11:48 PM »

Sounds like he (she) is associated with the House of YisraEL, also called the House of Yah.

Questionable.

BroHank
John 8:12 Ministries  www.john812.com
The Beymers  www.thebeymers.org
felix102

Jesus Christ is Lord!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2005, 08:01:32 PM »

UNITY in HIM as the ONE LORD!

UNITY against whatever IMAGINATIONS have DIVIDED mankind in the VANITY of CONFUSION!    UNITY against
whatever MISconstrusions have wrought the BONDAGE
of mankind unto any LESSER CONSCIENCE than that
of YAH HIMSELF!

Imaginations...today these are doctrines. Protestants, Catholicism, Mormonism etc. All these things are only man's idea. This has thrown the Church into confusion...there are so many denominations that people ask "Which one is right?". This is the same trap that Joseph Smith, the founder of Mormonism fell into. What Joseph Smith thought was that there must yet be another doctrine that is the true one. The problem was that there shouldnt be one in the first place!!

It is by the Spirit of Truth which guides us into all truths!!

As scripture says "make my joy complete by being likeminded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose." (phil 2:2)

What we need to do is renew our mind and fill it with the mind of Christ. This is how everyone would be likeminded.

Romans 1:21
Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

A cause for seperation and disunity among men is because men choose to follow their own reasonings or imaginations and not God. Do not be strengthed into our minds!!!

God tells us to be strengthed into our spirit! Our inner man.

Ephesians 3:16-19
16That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

17That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

18May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

19And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

I would like to go over some more of what Zad wrote later.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the