Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 12:40:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286826 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Bible Study (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  New Version Bible Study In the New Beginning ( All )
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Version Bible Study In the New Beginning ( All )  (Read 740 times)
hhogletree

View Profile WWW
« on: November 23, 2011, 12:07:46 PM »

If you would like to see all New Version Bible Study In the New Beginning in full you can now do so. Go to www.rapturenewbeginning.com. I would like to think all for your support. Thanks Herbert
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 09:20:45 AM by hhogletree » Logged

You are welcome at my website
rapturenewbeginning.com
Thanks Herbert
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2011, 08:34:55 AM »

Hello hhogletree,

We need to be very careful in coming up with our own interpretation of the Bible. Taking just one verse, adding words that are not originally there or changing words that were there into other words and then basing a doctrine on that can end up leading many in the wrong direction including ourselves. A good Bible study requires prayer, searching the scriptures, including all verses on a given subject not just a few. The well used term "scripture interprets scripture" is in fact more than just an idle term thrown around without Godly wisdom.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
hhogletree

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2011, 06:58:12 PM »

Hi Soldier4Christ,
   Why I believe that Jesus was  with God in the beginning  came from St. John 17: 4-5. As it is in the King James Bible 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

You are welcome at my website
rapturenewbeginning.com
Thanks Herbert
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2011, 09:47:42 PM »

I wasn't speaking of just that comment but rather your entire web site.

In reference to your comments about Jesus there are a couple of excellent threads on here that is a great study guide:

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?topic=2397.0

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?topic=6495.0

Jesus was indeed in the beginning and He was spoken of all through the Old Testament but was not yet revealed.

Exo 3:14  And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Joh 8:58  Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Eph 3:9  And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Isa 9:6  For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2011, 07:01:10 AM »

God the Father, God the Son (Jesus Christ), and God the Holy Spirit are eternal deities - no beginning and no end. They are unique but they are also one Almighty God. In other words, Jesus Christ is one with God the Father and God the Holy Spirit. I agree with Pastor Roger that it's dangerous and many times wrong to change, add to, or subtract from the Holy Bible.

John 1:1-3 KJV  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  2  The same was in the beginning with God.  3  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

So, God The Father, God The Son (Jesus Christ), and God the Holy Spirit are the CREATOR - not the created.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the