Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 09:47:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286816 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Completed and Favorite Threads
| | |-+  Psalms
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Psalms  (Read 43483 times)
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: November 01, 2006, 07:40:25 AM »

Psalm 103

As in the firmament one star differs from another star in glory, so this hymn shines with surpassing luster. Through a long course of years it has been especial comfort to the Church. May it be especial comfort to our hearts!

1-2. "Bless the Lord, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and do not forget all His benefits."

Praise is a plant of heavenly growth. It is the saint's choice garden of delights. Drowsy souls should be stirred up, and every faculty quickened to expend its language. Heaven is opened wide to pour down benefits. Every benefit should be received with adoration. Abundant crops of praise should spring from this abundant seed.

3-5. "Who forgives all your iniquities; who heals all your diseases. Who redeems your life from destruction; who crowns you with loving-kindness and tender mercies. Who satisfies your mouth with good things; so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's."

A throng of mercies crowd upon our view. Each presents large themes of praise. Who can bless God enough that He is ever ready to pardon—that He has provided a fountain in His dear Son's blood to wash out every iniquity. It is a soul-transporting truth that those who hide in the Savior's wounds are screened forever from His wrath. But the believer, though heir of forgiveness, is ever prone to fall into unhealthy malady. It is a true description, The whole head is sick—and the whole heart faint—from the sole of the foot to the crown of the head there is nothing in us but wounds and bruises and putrefying sores. Can these diseases be all healed? Jesus is full remedy. He gives health and a cure. He is Jehovah-Rophi. To Him, also, we may bring every malady of our sickly frames. During His earthly ministry diseases fled before Him. As many as touched Him were made perfectly whole. What an encouragement to bring all sickness to Him! He is Jesus still. Who can give thanks enough for redemption's wonders! It rescues us from destruction's grasp. It cries, Deliver him from going down to the pit; I have found a ransom. Lovingkindness, also, and tender mercies exalt the believer to grand eminence. A crown is set upon his head, sparkling with glory. Rich supplies too of sustenance are abundantly provided. All things necessary to cheer and to invigorate enrich his board. Thus, though at times he may appear to droop, he revives, as an eagle, rising from its languishing to the freshness and vigor of its youth.

6-7. "The Lord executes righteousness and judgment for all who are oppressed. He made known His ways to Moses, His acts to the children of Israel."

He especially befriends His children, when oppressed by cruel foes. He stretches forth His hand to vindicate their cause. In His dealings with Moses and the children of Israel, He draws a chart in which His watchful guidance may be ever traced.

8-10. "The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plentiful in mercy. He will not always chide; neither will He keep His anger forever. He has not dealt with us after our sins, nor rewarded us according to our iniquities."

The Lord's tender dealings are here portrayed. It is Scripture's frequent testimony that He is rich in mercy, and that His mercy endures forever. Mercy looks upon our misery and flies to give alleviation. Grace, also, is its close comrade. It compassionates demerits. It brings the robe of Christ's righteousness to cover our unworthiness. We are quick to sin. But our God is long-suffering. He pauses and restrains due vengeance. The plenitude of His goodness outweighs the plenitude of our guilt. When He chides it is His strange work. The scourge is soon checked, and smiles of love dispel the frowns of wrath. Who can regard our mountains of mountains of iniquity, and not confess, We are undone. If God should dispense strict justice to our sins, we perish. But in Christ Jesus free grace triumphs.

11-12. "For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is His mercy toward those who fear Him. As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us."

Infinitude is borrowed to exemplify God's mercy. Immeasurable distance parts the heaven from earth, so God's mercy exceeds all bounds. Thought cannot conceive it. Words cannot express it. Ransomed souls are its main recipients. They are aptly described as filled with the reverential grace of fear. Infinite space again expresses the removal of our sins. No traversing steps can join the east to west. As we advance from the one the other constantly recedes. Let us bless the Holy Spirit for employing this image to teach how utterly the guilt of sin is cancelled.

13-14. "As a father pities his children, so the Lord pities those who fear Him. For He knows our frame; He remembers that we are dust."

Sweet is the picture of paternal love. Compassion melts a father's breast. He speaks and acts in constant tenderness. But what is earthly feeling compared to the benevolence of a heavenly Father's heart! He knows, also, our every infirmity. By fellow-feeling Jesus sympathizes with weak humanity.

15-18. "As for man, his days are as grass; as a flower of the field, so he flourishes; for the wind passes over it, and it is gone; and its place shall know it no more. But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon those who fear Him, and His righteousness unto children's children; to such as keep His covenant, and to those that remember His commandments to do them."

This picture shows the frailty and instability of man. Enduring strength is not his property. Behold the grass of the meadow! The Word cries, "All flesh is grass." For a little moment it is green and vigorous. But in a speck of time it is dried up and withered. Behold, also, the flower of the field! It presents a lovely form. But evanescent is its beauty! A biting wind arises. Its bright hues all fade. It disappears and leaves no trace. Its place is vacant. We may search, but it is gone. View now in contrast the mercy of our God! It is from everlasting to everlasting. It endures forever. No age can change its loveliness, or dim its beautiful smiles. So, also, His righteousness beams from generation to generation. Covenant love blesses His faithful people, whose delight is to be steadfast in His ways, and in whose thoughts His commandments have perpetual sway.

19. "The Lord has prepared His throne in the heavens; and His kingdom rules over all."

Faith is invigorated by contemplating the sovereignty of God. In heaven He sits as King. His rule is unbounded over all the inhabitants of earth. What thought can be more cheering! What truth can give more solid support! How safe are they who shelter beneath His wings. They are kept as the very apple of His eye. Who can harm them? His sheep shall never perish, for who can pluck them out of His hands?

20-22. "Bless the Lord, you His angels, who excel in strength, who do His commandments, hearkening unto the voice of His word. Bless the Lord, all His hosts; you ministers of His, who do His pleasure. Bless the Lord, all His works, in all places of His dominion; bless the Lord, O my soul."

Let universal praise pervade all heaven and earth. Let all the angelic hosts, whose life is uninterrupted service, shout aloud. Marvelous powers are their inheritance. Let all be consecrated to one work. Theirs is the joy of hearkening to His voice. Let theirs be the joy of rendering blessing. Let all creation swell the strain. Throughout His realm let silence be unknown. O my soul, let noblest rapture emanate from you. Let loudest notes attest your love.

http://www.gracegems.org/
Our literature is public domain—use it in any way you desire.
No monetary donations accepted. "Freely you
have received, freely give." Matthew 10:8

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 01, 2006, 07:52:04 AM »

Psalm 104

A splendid picture is here exhibited of the greatness of God in creation and providence. Vows follow that the praises which are due shall be devoutly rendered.

1. "Bless the Lord, O my soul. O Lord my God, You are very great; You are clothed with honor and majesty."

A noble opening is herald to this hymn. Let us awaken our souls to render blessings unto Him whose blessing rests on all His works. Is He not worthy? Truly His greatness is unsearchable. What thought can estimate the honor and majesty which clothe Him!

2-3. "Who covers Yourself with light as with a garment; who stretches out the heavens like a curtain; who lays the beams of His chambers in the waters; who makes the clouds His chariot; who walks upon the wings of the wind."

What mortal eye can look upon His glory! His robe is light. The sun in all its splendor pales in His presence. When He uplifts the light of His countenance the darkness of sin and ignorance and impurity flee away. Who can proclaim the habitation of His glory! The heavens enwrap it as a curtain. His chambers rest upon the waters above the firmament. When He comes forth as a mighty potentate, the rolling clouds are represented as His car of state. The mighty winds expand their wings to be His seat. Let the image be pondered. Enlargement only weakens.

4. "Who makes His angels spirits; His ministers a flaming fire."

Angels are intelligences created by His will. They are marvelously formed as spirits without outward frame. Swiftly do they fly to execute His purpose; brightly do they shine as kindled flames. Let us give thanks that they are all created to do His pleasure, and to minister to them who shall be heirs of salvation.

5-9. "Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed forever. You covered it with the deep as with a garment; the waters stood above the mountains. At Your rebuke they fled; at the voice of Your thunder they hurried away. They go up by the mountains; they go down by the valleys to the place which You have founded for them. You have set a bound that they may not pass over; that they turn not again to cover the earth."

Behold the earth, which is the work of His hands! He makes it to rest on solid foundations. No power can change its form or bring it to decay. Behold, also, the sea! It is His, and He made it. Imagination is encouraged to go forth and view all the waters at His command rushing into the basin prepared for them, and forming ocean's wide expanse. View, also, the boundaries by which it is encircled. His mighty voice curbs the wild billows, and says, "Thus far and no further."

10-18. "He sends the springs into the valleys, which run among the hills. They give drink to every beast of the field; the wild donkeys quench their thirst. By them shall the fowls of the heaven have their habitation, which sing among the branches. He waters the hills from His chambers; the earth is satisfied with the fruit of Your works. He causes the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man that He may bring forth food out of the earth; and wine that makes glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face to shine, and bread which strengthens man's heart. The trees of the Lord are full of sap; the cedars of Lebanon, which He has planted; where the birds make their nests; as for the stork, the fir-trees are her house. The high hills are a refuge for the wild goats, and the rocks for the conies."

Marvelous is the adaptation of all things to man's comfort. All who breathe the breath of life are objects of God's care. Do they thirst? Springs of water give refreshing supply. Do they hunger? The earth is a table of sufficient food. Creatures untamed by man have also full provision. Branches are supplied on which the songsters of the air give melody. Pre-eminently man's comfort is the main care. There is provision made that his strength should be recruited, and that joy and gladness should sparkle on his brow. The Psalm commenced with, "Bless the Lord," and let us here pause, reiterating, "Bless the Lord, O my soul!"

19-22. "He appointed the moon for seasons; the sun knows his going down. You make darkness, and it is night; wherein all the beasts of the forest do creep forth. The young lions roar after their prey, and seek their food from God. The sun arises, they gather themselves together, and lay down in their dens."

The devout mind finds rich meal in reading nature's volume. The construction and maintenance of the world is a large field for thought to traverse. The firmament claims foremost admiration. In it two grand luminaries shine. The sun and moon rule the hours of work and rest. They know their appointed times. They move with regularity, ordering the division of day and night. The light restores recruited powers to toil. Darkness calls the wild beasts to their prey. The inhabitants of the forest are thus heaven's care. They rove in darkness, and in light seek rest.

23-24. "Man goes forth unto his work, and to his labor, until the evening. O Lord, how manifold are Your works! in wisdom have You made them all; the earth is full of Your riches."

Man is pre-eminent in heaven's plans. Creation's order subserves his needs and comforts. Who can ponder the arrangement without adoring the wisdom of God. High thought ordains nature's revolving course.

cont

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 01, 2006, 07:53:38 AM »

25-30. "So is this great and wide sea wherein are things creeping innumerable, both small and great beasts. There go the ships; there is that leviathan, whom You have made to play therein. These all wait upon You, that You may give them their food in due season. That You give them they gather; You open Your hand, they are filled with good. You hide Your face, they are troubled; You take away their breath, they die, and return to their dust. You send forth Your Spirit, they are created; and You renew the face of the earth."

Not less marvelous are the provisions of the sea. On its bosom ships ride, transporting men and commerce from climate to climate. Within its depths innumerable creatures roam. Some boast gigantic form; others show the tiniest mold. All receive being from God. He wills, they live. He wills, they disappear. During their brief career all their nourishment is His bountiful gift. Abundance is the offspring of His power. In His open hand all support finds birth. Life and the means of living result from His sovereign will.

31-32. "The glory of the Lord shall endure forever; the Lord shall rejoice in His works. He looks on the earth, and it trembles; He touches the hills, and they smoke."

These works have a loud voice proclaiming His glory, which shall last forever. But in addition to His love and tender care, they moreover prove that His power can frown terribly. At His bidding the trembling earth strikes the inhabitants with awe. The roar and flames of the volcano show that destructions move at His command.

33-35. "I will sing unto the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have my being. My meditation of Him shall be sweet; I will be glad in the Lord. Let the sinners be consumed out of the earth, and let the wicked be no more. Bless the Lord, O my soul. Praise the Lord."

Heaven-kindled piety sums up the whole. The devout soul resolves that sweet meditation shall be its employ, and that joy in the Lord's work shall captivate the inner man. It looks onward to the time when sin shall no more mar the beauties of creation. Enraptured with the thought, it again stirs up the soul to sing, and bless, and praise. But many view with unconcern these all-instructive scenes. The loveliness enchants not. The skill produces no amaze. They are as little moved as if they saw some random work or freaks of undirected change. Alas! what streams of joy flow by them untasted by their lips. They do not hear all nature's chorus hymning the Creator's praise. To them the new heavens and the new earth would bring no charms. Where did this blinded state come from? They do not know God. To know Him is to love His Word, His will, and all the wonders of His hand.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 01, 2006, 08:01:53 AM »

Psalm 105

An earnest call invites to universal praise. The story of God's dealings with His ancient people is used to quicken this hymn.

1-4. "O give thanks to the Lord; call upon His name; make known His deeds among the people. Sing to Him, sing psalms to Him; talk of all His wondrous works. Glory in His holy name; let the heart of those rejoice who seek the Lord. Seek the Lord, and His strength; seek His face evermore."

It is a blessed task to seek the Lord rejoicingly in praise. Supplications should be intermixed. Prayer should awaken praise, and praise enliven prayer. God's mighty deeds afford large scope. It should be incessant joy to recall His wonders, and to encircle them with outbursts of adoring hymns. Thus let us seek the Lord, and magnify His strength, and come into His presence.

5-7. "Remember His marvelous works that He has done; His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth; O seed of Abraham His servant, you children of Jacob His chosen. He is the Lord our God; His judgments are in all the earth."

Memory is a precious gift. It places past events in vivid light. Let our minds be as a well-written narrative of Israel's story. The especial call here is to the lineal seed of Abraham. But if we are Christ's, then we are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. In His dealings with the fathers of the Church we may trace our interest in His care.

8-12. "He has remembered His covenant forever, the word which He commanded to a thousand generations; which covenant He made with Abraham, and His oath unto Isaac; and confirmed the same to Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant; saying, To you will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance; when they were but a few men in number; yes, very few, and strangers in it."

In the plenitude of His grace He called Abraham from the land of idolatry to be the progenitor of a mighty nation. He blessed him with rich and large promises, and He solemnly confirmed the same to the son in whom his seed was called. He decreed that His covenant should endure from age to age. He especially declared that a lovely portion of this earth should be their abode; Free grace alone was the moving motive of this favor. At that time Abraham's household was but a little band, small and homeless. In the promised Canaan we may behold our heavenly rest. Let faith clasp the assurance that in due time this rest shall be our everlasting portion.

13-15. "When they went from one nation to another, from one kingdom to another people, He permitted no man to do them wrong; yes, He reproved kings for their sakes; saying, Touch not My anointed, and do My prophets no harm."

The early story shows them strangers and pilgrims upon earth. They wandered from place to place. They were regarded with jealousy by the potentates of this world. Constant perils threatened their destruction. But God was their shield. He permitted no violence to injure.

cont

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 01, 2006, 08:03:29 AM »

16-22. "Moreover, He called for a famine upon the land; He broke the whole staff of bread. He sent a man before them, even Joseph, who was sold for a servant; whose feet they hurt with fetters; he was laid in iron; until the time that His word came; the word of the Lord tried him. The king sent and loosed him; even the ruler of the people, and let him go free. He made him lord of his house, and ruler of all his substance; to bind his princes at his pleasure, and teach his senators wisdom."

They were cradled and nurtured in perilous providences. Famine oppressed them. A favorite son was carried as a slave to Egypt. He was immured in prison and shackled in galling chains. But he emerged to sit beside the monarch on his throne, and to guide the rulers with wise counsels. At every point in this story let us pause and marvel; but at no pause let praise be silent. For love to His chosen is preeminently shown. The sun at times might be obscured; but soon the rays resumed their power. Let, then, the truth delight our hearts, I have loved you with an everlasting love therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn you.

23-24. "Israel also came into Egypt; and Jacob sojourned in the land of Ham. And He increased His people greatly, and made them stronger than their enemies."

Constraining circumstances brought Jacob and his household into Egypt. Here God's smile crowned them with prosperity. Their numbers rapidly increased. The surrounding natives witnessed their growing power. Jealousy was quick to see where strength resided.

25. "He turned their heart to hate His people, to deal subtly with His servants."

God allowed the vile passions to intensify. The king's heart was hardened and his eyes were blinded. He did not see the all-directing hand of God. Crafty schemes were devised to extirpate. Impiety strove by subtle arts to keep them low.

26. "He sent Moses His servant, and Aaron whom He had chosen."

When God has a purpose to accomplish He raises suitable instruments. His work can never fail because means are insufficient. Is it not written, that of the very stones He can raise up children unto Abraham! So He called Moses and Aaron to their destined posts. They came forth fearless of the tyrant, and exhibited credentials that they were sent of heaven.

27-36. "They showed His signs among them, and wonders in the land of Ham. He sent darkness, and made it dark; and they rebelled not against His word. He turned their waters into blood, and slew their fish. Their land brought forth frogs in abundance in the chambers of their kings. He spoke, and there came different sorts of flies, and lice in all their coasts. He gave them hail for rain, and flaming fire in their land. He smote their vines also and their fig-trees, and broke the trees of their coasts. He spoke, and the locusts came, and caterpillars, and them without number, and ate up all the herbs in their land, and devoured the fruit of their ground. He smote also all the first-born in their land, the chief of all their strength."

Terrible plagues afflicted the persecuting land. With appalling deeds God showed His wrath. The sun concealed its light. Darkness spread its thickest pall around. The trembling people sat in more than midnight gloom. The waters of their noble river flowed in blood and poison. All nature warred against them, and encircled them in hopeless ruin. Noisome reptiles filled their houses with distress. There was no escape. Herbage withered. The fruits of the field were blasted. Death entered into every dwelling, and loud cries bewailed the smitten first-born. God, who never lacks means to save, now sent forth instruments to destroy.

37-38. "He brought them forth also with silver and gold; and there was not one feeble person among their tribes. Egypt was glad when they departed; for the fear of them fell upon them."

His chosen people left their bondage enriched with treasures and invigorated with health. Egypt, which had exulted in oppression, was more delighted to witness their departure.

39-45. "He spread a cloud for a covering, and fire to give light in the night. The people asked, and He brought quails, and satisfied them with the bread of heaven. He opened the rock, and the waters gushed out; they ran in the dry places like a river. For He remembered His holy promise, and Abraham His servant. And He brought forth His people with joy, and His chosen with gladness; and gave them the lands of the heathen; and they inherited the labor of the people; that they might observe His statutes, and keep His laws. Praise the Lord."

It is sweet profit to contemplate God's gracious care of Israel in the wilderness, and the power with which He planted them triumphant in the promised land. There can be no limits to the praise thus swelling in the heart. By day a cloudy covering was their screen; by night it brightened into a vast luminary. At their request fowls fell in abundance round the camp. Water from the smitten rock flowed for them. Not one word of promise failed. Goodness and mercy followed their advancing steps, until they reaped the plenty of their promised home. Hallelujah. Praise the Lord.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 04, 2006, 09:41:06 PM »

Psalm 106

Praise opens and concludes this instructive Psalm. The context is dark in frightful displays of the rebellion and ingratitude of God's people. Bright manifestations of sparing and forgiving grace finally appear.

1-2. "Praise the Lord. O give thanks to the Lord; for He is good; for His mercy endures forever. Who can utter the mighty acts of the Lord? who can show forth all His praise?"

By precept and by example we should strive to awaken songs of thanksgiving. A glorious theme animates our minds. Goodness and mercy invite attention. This goodness is unsearchable. This mercy swells as an ocean without shore. Vain, then, are our utmost efforts to lift up adequate strains. If we possessed all the powers of all the angelic hosts, and all the tongues of all who ever breathed, and if they were expanded in one perpetual utterance, they could not measure the due expanse. But the more we strive the more we shall succeed.

3. "Blessed are those who keep judgment, and he who does righteousness at all times."

There is no blessedness apart from walking in the fear of God. Let our feet ever traverse this righteous path.

4-5. "Remember me, O Lord, with the favor that You bear to Your people; O visit me with Your salvation; that I may see the good of Your chosen, that I may rejoice in the gladness of Your nation, that I may glory with Your inheritance."

This aspiration is offspring of heaven. Let us ever look to God to raise us to this height of blessedness. The terms exhort us to fix our delighted gaze on the happiness of God's chosen. Salvation is their property. They realize the pledged enjoyment. But still the blessedness and glory of this inheritance exceed all thought. God, who gave the heirs of salvation to His dear Son, and who gave His Son for them, will with Him also freely give them all things. They are the true inheritors of earth. They soon shall be the inhabitants of celestial homes, and eternity will not exhaust their bliss.

6-7. "We have sinned with our fathers, we have committed iniquity, we have done wickedly. Our fathers understood not Your wonders in Egypt; they remembered not the multitude of Your mercies; but provoked Him at the sea, even at the Red Sea."

This salvation springs from grace. No merit wins it. We are poor sinners, even as our fathers were. Look back to the deliverance from Egypt. All the tokens of love and tender compassion destroyed not the seeds of iniquity in the favored nation. Marvelously brought through the Red Sea, they showed proofs that evil still rankled in their hearts.

cont

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 04, 2006, 09:42:02 PM »

8-11. "Nevertheless He saved them for His name's sake, that He might make His mighty power to be known. He rebuked the Red Sea also, and it was dried up; so He led them through the depths, as through the wilderness. And He saved them from the hand of him who hated them, and redeemed them from the hand of the enemy. And the waters covered their enemies; there was not one of them left."

Patience still endured. Mercy held back the arm of vengeance. Support and deliverance still magnified His glorious name. They were led safely through the depths of the sea. They were rescued from the cruelty of their enemies, while the returning waters overwhelmed the foes. Every child of Israel was saved; every child of Egypt died.

12-15. "Then believed they His words; they sang His praise. They soon forgot His works; they waited not for His counsel; but lusted exceedingly in the wilderness, and tempted God in the desert. And He gave them their request; but sent leanness into their soul."

Such lovingkindness for a moment melted them; hymns of praise resounded. But their goodness was like the morning cloud, as the early dew it passed away. In the wilderness they murmured, because their lust for food was not indulged. They impiously tempted God. He granted their desire, but the food in their mouths was impoverishment in their hearts.

16-18. "They envied Moses also in the camp, and Aaron the saint of the Lord. The earth opened and swallowed up Dathan, and covered the company of Abiram. And a fire was kindled in their company; the flame burned up the wicked."

They treated their appointed leaders with contempt, and scoffed at their authority. Terrible punishment ensued. The gaping earth swallowed up the rebels. Devouring flames consumed their substance.

19-22. "They made a calf in Horeb, and worshiped the molten image. Thus they changed their glory into the similitude of an ox that eats grass. They forgot God their Savior, who had done great things in Egypt; wondrous works in the land of Ham, and terrible things by the Red Sea."

At Horeb they dethroned Jehovah, and exalted as their god the image of a calf. Their hearts relapsed into the idolatry of Egypt. The mighty wonders which marked their deliverance from that tyrannic sway were as a forgotten tale. Let us chide our souls to treasure up the memory of all His benefits.

23. "Therefore He said that He would destroy them, had not Moses His chosen stood before Him in the breach, to turn away His wrath, lest He should destroy them."

God's patience had been tried to the extremest point. Just vengeance reared its head. But Moses interposed. He sought the Lord. He humbled himself in dust and ashes, and prayed that mercy might still be glorified. The prayer of faith is heard, and longer space is given to the rebellious host. Let us learn in faith to cry for others. Such sympathy is welcomed in the courts above. God turned the captivity of Job when he prayed for his friends.

cont

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 04, 2006, 09:43:15 PM »

24-27. "Yes, they despised the pleasant land; they believed not His word; but murmured in their tents, and hearkened not to the voice of the Lord. Therefore He lifted up His hand against them, to overthrow them in the wilderness; to overthrow their seed also among the nations, and to scatter them in the lands."

Reports were brought of the luxuriant beauty of their future home. But incredulity derided, and haughty scoffs sneered. The promise which secured this great inheritance was treated as an empty word. We see an dreadful picture of the terrible evil which by nature depraves man's heart.

28-31. "They joined themselves also to Baal-Peor, and ate the sacrifices of the dead. Thus they provoked Him to anger with their inventions; and the plague broke in upon them. Then Phinehas stood up, and executed judgment; and so the plague was stayed. And that was counted to him for righteousness unto all generations forevermore."

The filthy pleasures of idolatry enticed them. They reveled in guilty scenes of impurity, and feasted on the idol-offerings. Unblushing iniquity shunned not the light. Phinehas in holy zeal rushed to vindicate God's honor. He hastened to deal extraordinary punishment. Thus he gave evidence that faith was the inhabitant of his heart. By this righteous act he obtained acknowledgment that he was a Spirit-taught believer. Let us be diligent to give evidence that faith is our living principle.

32-33. "They angered Him also at the waters of strife, so that it went ill with Moses for their sakes; because they provoked his spirit, so that he spoke unadvisedly with his lips."

When water failed again their provocation so exceeded that even the meek spirit of Moses was ruffled. He spoke in petulance, and for a moment yielded to temptation. Sin in God's most faithful servants is sin still, and calls for tokens of displeasure. Moses suffered keenly. The decree went forth that his feet should never tread the longed-for Canaan.

34-39. "They did not destroy the nations, concerning whom the Lord commanded them; but were mingled among the heathen, and learned their works. And they served their idols; which were a snare to them. Yes, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters to devils, and shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan; and the land was polluted with blood. Thus were they defiled with their own works, and went a whoring with their own inventions."

Surely when they rested in all the comforts of their desired abode their walk would be undeviating obedience. Surely happiness and love would be the inhabitants of their dwellings. Alas! what is man? They spared the idolaters whom they were commanded to destroy. They intermingled with their services, and adopted their abominable vices. They devoted their own children to accursed devils. The blood of impious sacrifices stained their hands. No sin appalled them.

40-46. "Therefore was the wrath of the Lord kindled against His people, insomuch that He abhorred His own inheritance. And He gave them into the hand of the heathen; and those who hated them ruled over them. Their enemies also oppressed them, and they were brought into subjection under their hand. Many times He delivered them; but they provoked Him with their counsel, and were brought low for their iniquity. Nevertheless He regarded their affliction when He heard their cry; and He remembered for them His covenant, and repented according to the multitude of His mercies. He made them also to be pitied of all those that carried them captives."

Extraordinary judgments followed. Invaders subjugated their land. Oppressed, they cried again, and were delivered only to sin more.

47-48. "Save us, O Lord our God, and gather us from among the heathen, to give thanks to Your holy name, and to triumph in Your praise. Blessed be the Lord God of Israel from everlasting to everlasting; and let all the people say, Amen. Praise the Lord."

The result should stimulate us to be more diligent in prayer and praise. Let all within us cry, Save us, good Lord, and we will bless Your name. Dangers are always near. Sacred records warn us. Our experience confirms the truth. It is madness to hope for safety from our own vigilance or strength. They fall who trust in such unstable ground. Let our eyes be ever on the Lord, so shall we triumph in His praise.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 04, 2006, 09:44:46 PM »

Psalm 107

Exhortation to thanksgiving is the first note of this Psalm. Various motives follow. Man is exhibited in diverse straits and difficulties, and God appears in the plenitude of His grace.

1. "O give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; for His mercy endures forever."

Calls to thanksgiving cannot be too frequently renewed. Overflowing streams of mercy follow the redeemed during all their days. Each instance has a voice loudly crying, Give thanks, give praise. Let our heartstrings be strained to the utmost to lift up adoration.

2-3. "Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom He has redeemed from the hand of the enemy; and gathered them out of the lands, from the east, and from the west, from the north, and from the south."

Surely this will be the constant note of all who realize redemption. They once were in bondage to the power of darkness, but are rescued by the mighty arm of Jesus. The Savior has shattered the scepter of their arch-enemy. He has opened their prison-doors, and has translated them into the kingdom of their God. Loud should be their present song. Soon shall they be gathered safely to their eternal home; and the great multitude, which no man can number, of all nations and kindreds, and peoples, and tongues shall upraise the universal Hallelujah!

4-9. "They wandered in the wilderness in a solitary way; they found no city to dwell in. Hungry and thirsty, their soul fainted in them. Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble, and He delivered them out of their distresses. And He led them forth by the right way, that they might go to a city of habitation. Oh that men would praise the Lord for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men! For He satisfies the longing soul, and fills the hungry soul with goodness."

This is a graphic description of wanderers and exiles. In it we see the children of Israel in their tedious journeyings; but it especially portrays the outcast condition in which the redeemed often mourn. Their souls are tossed on restless billows. They wander and stray. They long for repose, but they find it not. They are exposed to every peril. They require support, and know not how to obtain it. At last they turn to God, and direct their cries to Him. He speedily arises, and their difficulties vanish. Oh that the saints would feel that He is guiding them aright, and that soon their end will be welcome admission to the heaven of heavens! A new chorus follows; Oh that men would praise the Lord for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men. All desires are satisfied. Goodness meets all cravings. God's wonder-working hand has strewn blessings around.

10-16. "Such as sit in darkness, and in the shadow of death, being bound in affliction and iron; because they rebelled against the words of God, and contemned the counsel of the most High; Therefore He brought down their heart with labor; they fell down, and there were none to help. Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble, and He saved them out of their distresses. He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and broke their bands in sunder. Oh that men would praise the Lord for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men! For He has broken the gates of brass, and cut the bars of iron in sunder."

Forgetful of all God's goodness, His people are prone to scorn His counsels, and to rebel against His gracious authority. The sure consequence is due chastisement. The rejection of His easy yoke leads to the darkness of the prison-house, and to the shackles of the iron chains. But still there is hope. God lives, mighty to deliver; to Him they cry, and deliverance comes on speedy wings. Let the chorus sound again; Oh that men would praise the Lord for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men. His people rejoice in liberty; the prison-gates are burst asunder; the bars of iron are shattered.

cont

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 04, 2006, 09:45:59 PM »

17-22. "Fools, because of their transgression, and because of their iniquities, are afflicted; their soul abhors all manner of food; and they draw near to the gates of death. Then they cry to the Lord in their trouble, and He saves them out of their distresses. He sent His word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destruction. Oh that men would praise the Lord for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men! And let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and declare His works with rejoicing."

Senseless men will rush into transgression. Many afflictions follow. The wasted body rejects all nourishment. At last prayer revives, and prayer is a prevailing power. God's word, which commanded sickness, commands the return of health. Again the chorus sounds—again thanksgivings multiply; Oh that men would praise the Lord for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men. And let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and declare His works with rejoicing. Let His altar be laden with utterances of adoring love. Thus let merited misery vanish in incense of pious joy.

23-27. "Those who go down to the sea in ships, who do business in great waters; these see the works of the Lord, and His wonders in the deep. For He commands, and raises the stormy wind, which lifts its waves. They mount up to the heaven, they go down again to the depths; their soul is melted because of trouble. They reel to and fro, and stagger like a drunken man, and are at their wit's end."

One of nature's most astounding scenes here meets us. The sea is lashed into terrific fury. The staggering mariners are bewildered. Where did this terror come from? What is the cause of this dismay? The Lord sent forth His voice. The obedient billows reflect His will. They raise gigantic heads; they threaten to invade the highest heights of heaven. Again they descend, as if to search the lowest depths, and to penetrate into its deepest caverns. The affrighted mariners no longer can retain firm step. They tremble with the trembling ship, and no resources give relief.

28-32. "Then they cry to the Lord in their trouble, and He brings them out of their distresses. He makes the storm a calm, so that its waves are still. Then are they glad because they are quiet; so He brings them to their desired haven. Oh that men would praise the Lord for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men! Let them exalt Him also in the congregation of the people, and praise Him in the assembly of the elders."

God sits above the tempest's rage. To Him in their terror the shipmen cry. He never turns from prayer. He hears, and lulls the storm. Behold His mighty power! His will softens the raging lion into the gentle lamb. We are reminded of our Jesus in the storm on the Sea of Galilee. He rebuked the winds and waves, and perfect calm ensued. The rejoicing mariners see God's wondrous hand, and reach in safety the haven which they sought. A sea of perils often threatens to engulf believers. But let them pray and trust. Their souls need fear no shipwreck. The glad chorus again sounds rapturously; Oh that men would praise the Lord for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men! Let them exalt Him also in the congregation of the people, and praise Him in the assembly of elders. Let them praise Him in the secret of their chambers; let them praise Him when His assembled people celebrate holy worship.

33-41. "He turns rivers into a wilderness, and the water-springs into dry ground; a fruitful land into barrenness, for the wickedness of those who dwell there. He turns the wilderness into a standing water, and dry ground into water-springs. And there He makes the hungry to dwell, that they may prepare a city for habitation; and sow the fields, and plant vineyards, which may yield fruits of increase. He blesses them also, so that they are multiplied greatly, and does not allow their cattle to decrease. Again, they are diminished, and brought low through oppression, affliction, and sorrow. He pours contempt upon princes, and causes them to wander in the wilderness, where there is no way. Yet sets He the poor on high from affliction, and makes his families like a flock."

The earth sees vicissitudes of fertility and famine. The waters of the rivers cease. The verdant fields become a barren waste. Again the wilderness is fertilized by springs. The fields receive the seed. The grapes hang in clusters. The mightiest princes are brought low. The poor and needy are crowned with plenty. These wonders are wrought by God's hand. All things obey His word. They are recorded for our admonition.

42-43. "The righteous shall see it, and rejoice; and all iniquity shall stop her mouth. Whoever is wise, and will observe these things, even they shall understand the lovingkindness of the Lord."

God's people ponder these wondrous works. With joy and gladness they recognize His hand; while the wicked must hang down their heads in silence. Let God's dealings be our constant study. They give marvelous instruction. The crowning lesson is, that God is loving, faithful, true.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 04, 2006, 09:48:40 PM »

Psalm 108

The Psalmist professes immovable resolve to make praise his incessant joy. He prays for support against all opponents, and avows his confidence in full reply.

1-2. "O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory. Awake, psaltery and harp; I myself will awake early."

By nature the heart is fickle, roving, inconstant. What it seeks today, it shuns tomorrow. But grace brings a blessed change. All the affections are then firmly fixed on God. We love Him because He has first loved us. Love in the heart cannot but be praise on the lips. The tongue, which is man's glory, as his distinction from the brute creation, will be consecrated to Him. It is our glory when it gives glory to the Lord. Not the tongue only, but all means within our reach will be pressed into this service. From the earliest dawn praise will be heard. Returning consciousness shall resume the work.

3-4. "I will praise You, O Lord, among the people and I will sing praises to You among the nations. For Your mercy is great above the heavens, and Your truth reaches to the clouds."

Praise will not be limited to the retirement of the closet. It will sound aloud when pious congregations meet. From the lips of missionaries it will traverse distant lands. The theme is ever grand. Never can it weary. It tells of mercy which is higher than the heights above, and of truth which is as unassailable as the pinnacles of heaven.

5-6. "Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; and Your glory above all the earth; that Your beloved may be delivered; save with Your right hand, and answer me."

No efforts can sufficiently exalt our God. When we have striven to our utmost power we have scarcely reached the borders of our theme. Let prayer, also, be intermingled. We should supplicate deliverance from every foe, and answers to our every cry.

7-10. "God has spoken in His holiness; I will rejoice, I will divide Shechem, and mete out the valley of Succoth. Gilead is mine; Manasseh is mine; Ephraim also is the strength of my head; Judah is my lawgiver; Moab is my wash-pot; over Edom will I cast out my shoe; over Philistia will I triumph. Who will bring me into the strong city? who will lead me into Edom?"

Faith remembers that a holy God has dealt out holy promises. These give abundance of unwavering assurance. The Psalmist looks around and sees what conquests he has obtained over surrounding cities and peoples. Thus he fears not though strong cities may yet remain in open defiance. He will reign in triumph over mightiest potentates.

11-13. "Will not You, O God, who have cast us off? and will not You, O God, go forth with our hosts? Give us help from trouble; for vain is the help of man. Through God we shall do valiantly; for He it is that shall tread down our enemies."

No fears should weaken. Faith is assured that God, who has given help, will help to the end. For a little time the enemy may seem to succeed. Brief is the appearance. Final victory is sure. But let there be no trust in an arm of flesh. Human policy and resolves are slender props. Man in his best estate is the shadow of a shade. But if God upholds, strong and valiant will be the arm, and triumphs will be near. Shall we not praise, and pray, and trust, knowing that the Lord of hosts is with us, and that omnipotence is our sword? Let faith go forth and behold the servants of the Lord doing valiant exploits in the Christian warfare, and marching over the necks of their enemies to the triumphant throne of glory.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 07, 2006, 08:14:07 AM »

Psalm 109

A terrible train of miseries awaits the enemies of our heavenly King. As each sorrow passes in review may we draw nearer to our blessed Lord, in whom alone there is shelter and peace.

1-5. "Hold not Your peace, O God of my praise; for the mouth of the wicked, and the mouth of the deceitful, are opened against me; they have spoken against me with a lying tongue. They compassed me about also with words of hatred; and fought against me without a cause. For my love they are my adversaries; but I give myself to prayer. And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love."

We cannot doubt that the sufferings of Jesus are conspicuous in this psalm. The Holy Spirit distinctly exhibits Judas as the antitype of this dreadful description. We should regard it, moreover, as prophetic of the doom of all who raise the voice, and contrive plots against the gracious Savior. He appeals to His heavenly Father. He calls Him to observe the iniquity which encompassed Him. He complained of the cruel requital which His tender love experienced. He meekly adds, that while hatred was their life, His life was uninterrupted prayer. May every trial drive us to the mercy-seat!

6-20. "Set a wicked man over him; and let Satan stand at his right hand. When he shall be judged, let him be condemned; and let his prayer become sin. Let his days be few; and let another take his office. Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow. Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg; let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places. Let the extortioner catch all that he has; and let the strangers spoil his labor. Let there be none to extend mercy to him; neither let there be any to favor his fatherless children. Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out. Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the Lord; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out. Let them be before the Lord continually, that He may cut off the memory of them from the earth. Because he remembered not to show mercy, but persecuted the poor and needy man, that he might even slay the broken in heart. As he loved cursing, so let it come to him; as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him. As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his affections like water, and like oil into his bones. Let it be to him as the garment which covers him, and for a belt by which he is girded continually. Let this be the reward of my adversaries from the Lord, and of those who speak evil against my soul."

It is fearful to contemplate these enumerated miseries! They terribly exhibit what sin deserves, and what just vengeance will inflict. Can we bless God enough if we have been rescued from such dreadful doom, and if the heart of enmity has been taken from us, and the heart of love and praise bestowed? Such mercy is the gift of free and sovereign grace. Let us adore and praise.

21-29. "But do for me, O God the Lord, for Your name's sake; because Your mercy is good, deliver me. For I am poor and needy, and my heart is wounded within me. I am gone like the shadow when it declines; I am tossed up and down as the locust. My knees are weak through fasting; and my flesh fails of fatness. I became also a reproach to them; when they looked upon me they shook their heads. Help me, O Lord my God; O save me according to Your mercy; that they may know that this is Your hand; that You, Lord, have done it. Let them curse, but bless You; when they arise, let them be ashamed; but let Your servant rejoice. Let my adversaries be clothed with shame; and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, as with a mantle."

The believer is deeply conscious of his weakness, misery, and need. All His strength resides in God. Unto God, therefore, incessant prayer should speed. Saving grace puts forth its energy, and shows violent agony at the mercy-seat.

30-31. "I will greatly praise the Lord with my mouth; yes, I will praise Him among the multitude. For He shall stand at the right hand of the poor, to save him from those that condemn his soul."

It is sweet relief to close this appalling psalm with the melody of thanksgiving. The presence of God is proclaimed as the heritage of His children. He ever stands at their right hand to deliver them from every foe. Blessed are the children of the blessed and ever blessing God.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 07, 2006, 08:15:12 AM »

Psalm 110

A magnificent display of the exaltation and sovereignty of Christ as High Priest of the Church is exhibited. It is delightful to study this glorious office. The contemplation tends to sanctify. May it mold us into heavenly likeness!

1. "The Lord said to my Lord, Sit at my right hand, until I make Your enemies Your footstool."

Let us give thanks for every revelation of Christ. We can only see Him as the Father by the Spirit shall withdraw the veil. But here we are invited to contemplate His glorious session at the right hand of all preeminence. There He wields the scepter of universal supremacy. In mad rebellion many foes defy; but they must lie prostrate at His feet. The word is everlasting truth. Those My enemies that do not want Me to reign over them, bring here and slay them before Me. When His chariot-wheels of triumph shall crush the enemies, may we shout loyally, Lo! this is our God; we have waited for Him; He will save us!

2. "The Lord shall send the rod of Your strength out of Zion; rule You in the midst of Your enemies."

The all-conquering instrument of this triumph is the proclamation of His truth from Zion, the type of His Church. This word when applied by the Spirit rides gloriously. No sophistry of man can gainsay. The rock is softened, and the heart of enmity melts into love. Thus in the midst of enemies the omnipotence of His kingdom rules. May this weapon beat down every hostile feeling of rebellious nature. Let our constant desire be, 'Come in, You to whom we vow allegiance. Take to Yourself Your great power, and reign within us as ruler of every thought.

3. "Your people shall be willing in the day of Your power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning; You have the dew of Your youth."

The Lord well knows His own. "They were Yours, and You gave them to Me." When He utters His attractive call they flock to Him on delighted wings. They swiftly fly as doves to their windows. Shining in the beauties of holiness, He attracts and captivates. His converts are innumerable, as the morning dewdrops of the lawn. They shall be multiplied as the sparkling gems which descend at dawn from heaven.

cont

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 07, 2006, 08:16:05 AM »

4. "The Lord has sworn, and will not repent, You are a priest forever after the order of Melchizedek."

Endless glories adorn our blessed Lord. As He is our King, so, also, He is our Priest. The Father's oath invests Him as successor of Melchizedek. As our Priest He brings Himself the all-atoning victim to the altar of the cross. As our Priest He enters the Holy of Holies, and sprinkles the expiating blood. As our Priest He bears our names upon His heart. As our Priest He blesses us with all the blessings which heaven can bestow. Jesus, we adore You as our High Priest forever.

5-7. "The Lord at Your right hand shall strike through kings in the day of His wrath. He shall judge among the heathen, He shall fill the places with the dead bodies; He shall wound the heads over many countries. He shall drink of the brook in the way; therefore shall He lift up the head."

All the powers of heaven encircle His banner. Throughout the world His triumphs shall be known. Those who have raised the rebel-arm shall be ground to powder. In His all-glorious work sustaining refreshment shall cheer Him. For the joy that was set before Him He endured the cross, despising the shame, and has set down at the right hand of the throne of God. What brook can more invigorate the thirsty traveler? Streams of reviving joy are flowing by our side. The invitation has gone forth, Drink, yes drink abundantly, O beloved!

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 07, 2006, 08:18:10 AM »

Psalm 111

Praise is the one theme of this enrapturing Psalm. Various motives call to this homage. May they all excite response in our adoring hearts!

1. "Praise the Lord. I will praise the Lord with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation."

Praise is the tribute which never can be fully paid. Beginning in time, it will swell throughout eternity. Not only should our lips rejoice in this grace; we should exhort others to the godly exercise. Precept should enforce the duty; example should mark out the path. This praise should issue from hearts overflowing with grateful love. Shame on all meager utterance and all cold expression! The whole heart, with every affection, should be rapturously engaged. We should thus testify our love, not only in seasons of retirement, but publicly in the assemblies of the sanctuary.

2-4. "The works of the Lord are great, sought out by all those who have pleasure in them. His work is honorable and glorious; and His righteousness endures forever. He has made His wonderful works to be remembered; the Lord is gracious, and full of compassion."

Calls to praise exceed all number. The works of His hands ever supply matter. They are a treasure-house of wonders. They are worthy of our constant study. The more we discover, the more we shall find fullness of delight. As our pleasure expands, the more praise should blaze as a flaming torch. His works, also, are all worthy of Himself. They reflect the glory of His righteousness. This feature is indelibly stamped on all. As time rolls on these works endure. The remembrance of them has immortal life. From generation to generation they declare His essence, and testify that grace and tenderness ever flow from His throne.

5-6. "He has given food to those who fear Him; He will ever be mindful of His covenant. He has shown His people the power of His works, that He may give them the heritage of the heathen."

Ample provision satisfies the needs of His people. Tender care watches over them. In all this marvelous arrangement, these gracious dealings proclaim Him as our faithful Father. The everlasting covenant in Christ secures unfailing blessings. This covenant never can be broken. Therefore the stream of blessings never can be stopped. Special wonders were exhibited to His chosen people of old. The heathen were driven out, that His people might occupy the promised inheritance.

7-8. "The works of His hands are verity and judgment; all His commandments are sure. They stand fast forever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness."

The works of the Lord are echoes to the glories of His word. They are the accomplishment of His sure promises. They are bright mirrors in which we may read His verity and judgment. No power of opposing foes can contravene His decrees. While we read His truth in all the wonders of His hand, let us abound more in grateful thanksgiving.

9-10. "He has sent redemption to His people; He has commanded His covenant forever; holy and reverend is His name. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; a good understanding have all those who do His commandments; His praise endures forever."

The bright crown of His works is the redemption of His people. This is the substance of His everlasting covenant. It is our wisdom to regard with awe the marvels of His dealings. Let us fear and love. Let us love and praise.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the