Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 09:22:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286958 Posts in 27571 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Why Listen To The ACLU Lies?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Why Listen To The ACLU Lies?  (Read 1449 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« on: January 18, 2007, 11:14:46 PM »

Why Listen To The ACLU Lies? - Page 1

(My Note: The below was sent to me by one of our members. Please keep in mind that this doesn't address over 200 years of history prior to these documents. The history prior to these documents is much stronger. The question then becomes - how many people have a basic understanding of history, and how many people have at least limited common sense? Why is it that anyone believes groups like the ACLU? The arguments of the ACLU are the opposite of all recorded history and reality, so do the judges have a basic understanding of history and at least limited common sense? So, why do our courts even listen to the ACLU and looney-toon groups like them?

DO YOU KNOW THE PREAMBLE TO YOUR STATE CONSTITUTION?

Alabama 1901  , Preamble . We the  people of the State of Alabama, invoking  the favor and guidance of Almighty God, do ordain and establish the  following Constitution.

Alaska  1956, Preamble . We, the  people of Alaska, grateful  to God and to those who founded our nation and pioneered this great  land.

Arizona 1911, Preamble . We, the  people of the State of Arizona, grateful  to Almighty God for our liberties, do ordain this  Constitution...

Arkansas  1874, Preamble  . We, the  people of the State of Arkansas, grateful  to Almighty God for the privilege of choosing our own form of  government...

California  1879, Preamble . We, the  People of the State of California, grateful  to Almighty God for our freedom.

Colorado  1876, Preamble . We, the  people of Colorado, with profound reverence for the Supreme Ruler of  Universe.

Connecticut  1818, Preamble.  The People  of Connecticut, acknowledging with gratitude the good Providence of God  in permitting them to enjoy.

Delaware 1897, Preamble . Through  Divine Goodness all men have, by nature, the rights of worshiping and  serving their Creator according to the dictates of their consciences.

Florida  1885, Preamble . We, the  people of the State of Florida, grateful  to Almighty God for our constitutional liberty, establish this  Constitution...

Georgia  1777, Preamble . We, the  people of Georgia, relying upon protection and guidance of Almighty God, do ordain and establish  this Constitution...

Hawaii 1959, Preamble . We , the  people of Hawaii, Grateful  for Divine Guidance ... Establish this Constitution.

Idaho 1889, Preamble . We, the  people of the State of Idaho, grateful  to Almighty God for our freedom, to secure its  blessings.

Illinois  1870, Preamble . We, the  people of the State of Illinois, grateful to Almighty God for the civil  l, political and religious liberty which He hath so long permitted us to  enjoy and looking to Him for a blessing on our endeavors.

Indiana  1851, Preamble . We, the  People of the State of Indiana, grateful  to Almighty God for the free exercise of the right to choose our form of government.

Iowa  1857, Preamble We, the  People of the State of Iowa, grateful  to the Supreme Being for the blessings hitherto enjoyed, and feeling our  dependence on Him for a continuation of these blessings establish this  Constitution.

Kansas 1859, Preamble . We, the  people of Kansas, grateful  to Almighty God for our civil and religious privileges establish this Constitution.

========================See Page 2
« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 11:48:17 PM by blackeyedpeas » Logged

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 11:16:00 PM »

Why Listen To The ACLU Lies? - Page 2

Kentucky  1891, Preamble. We, the people of the Commonwealth are grateful to Almighty God for the civil, political and religious liberties...

Louisiana  1921, Preamble  . We, the  people of the State of Louisiana, grateful  to Almighty God for the civil, political and religious liberties we  enjoy.

Maine  1820, Preamble  . We the  People of Maine acknowledging with grateful hearts the goodness of the  Sovereign Ruler of the Universe in affording us an opportunity ... And  imploring His aid and direction.

Maryland  1776, Preamble  We, the  people of the state of Maryland, grateful  to Almighty God for our civil and religious liberty...

Massachusetts  1780, Preamble . We...the  people of Massachusetts,  acknowledging with grateful hearts, the goodness of the Great Legislator  of the Universe . In the course of His Providence, an opportunity and  devoutly imploring His direction ..

Michigan  1908, Preamble Le. We, the  people of the State of Michigan, grateful  to Almighty God for the blessings of freedom establish this  Constitution.

Minnesota  1857, Preamble . We, the  people of the State of Minnesota, grateful to God for our civil and religious liberty, and desiring to perpetuate  its blessings:

Mississippi 1890, Preamble . We, the  people of Mississippi in  convention assembled, grateful to Al mighty God, and invoking His  blessing on our work.

Missouri  1845, Preamble . We, the  people of Missouri, with profound reverence for the Supreme Ruler of the Universe, and grateful  for His goodness . Establish this Constitution .

Montana  1889, Preamble. We, the  people of Montana, grateful  to Almighty God for the Blessings of  liberty establish this Constitution .

Nebraska 1875, Preamble . We, the  people, grateful to Almighty God for our freedom . Establish this Constitution.

Nevada  1864, Preamble . We the  people of the State of Nevada, grateful  to Almighty God for our freedom establish this Constitution

New  Hampshire  1792, Part  I.  Art. I. Sec. V . Every  individual has a natural and unalienable right to worship God according to the dictates of his own conscience.

New  Jersey  1844, Preamble . We, the  people of the State of New Jersey, grateful to Almighty God for civil  and religious liberty which He hath so long permitted us to enjoy, and  looking to Him for a blessing on our endeavors.

New  Mexico 1911, Preamble . We, the  People of New Mexico, grateful to Almighty God for the blessings of liberty

New  York 1846, Preamble . We, the  people of the State of New  York, grateful  to Almighty God for our freedom, in order to secure its  blessings.

North  Carolina  1868, Preamble . We the  people of the State of North Carolina, grateful to Almighty God, the Sovereign Ruler of Nations, for our civil, political, and religious  liberties, and acknowledging our dependence upon Him for the continuance  of those

North  Dakota 1889, Preamble . We , the  people of North Dakota, grateful  to Almighty God for the blessings of civil and religious liberty, do  ordain...

Ohio  1852, Preamble . We the  people of the state of Ohio, grateful  to Almighty God for our freedom, to secure its blessings and to promote  our common

=========================See Page 3

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2007, 11:18:33 PM »

Why Listen To The ACLU Lies? - Page 3

Oklahoma  1907, Preamble . Invoking  the guidance of Almighty God, in order to secure and perpetuate the  blessings of liberty . establish this .

Oregon 1857, Bill of Rights,  Article  I.  Section 2. All men  shall be secure in the Natural right, to worship Almighty God according  to the dictates of their consciences..

Pennsylvania  1776, Preamble We, the  people of Pennsylvania, grateful to Almighty God for the blessings of  civil and religious liberty, and humbly invoking His  guidance

Rhode  Island 1842, Preamble. We the  People of the State of Rhode Island grateful to Almighty God for the civil and religious liberty which He hath so long permitted us to enjoy,  and looking to Him for a blessing

South  Carolina, 1778, Preamble . We, the  people of he State of South  Carolina grateful to  God for our liberties, do ordain and establish this  Constitution.

South  Dakota  1889, Preamble . We, the  people of South  Dakota, grateful  to Almighty God for our civil and religious liberties

Tennessee  1796, Art. XI.III. That all  men have a natural and indefeasible right to worship Almighty God according to the dictates of their  conscience...

Texas  1845, Preamble . We the  People of the Republic of Texas,  acknowledging, with gratitude, the grace and beneficence of God.

Utah  1896, Preamble . Grateful  to Almighty God for life and liberty, we establish this Constitution.

Vermont 1777, Preamble . Whereas  all government ought to enable the individuals who compose it to enjoy  their natural rights, and other blessings which the Author of Existence has bestowed on man .

Virginia 1776, Bill of Rights, XVI Religion,  or the Duty which we owe our Creator can be directed only by Reason and  that it is the mutual duty of all to practice Christian Forbearance,  Love and Charity towards each other

Washington 1889, Preamble . We the  People of the State of Washington, grateful to the Supreme Ruler of the Universe for our liberties, do ordain this Constitution

West Virginia  1872, Preamble . Since  through Divine Providence we enjoy the blessings of civil, political and  religious liberty, we, the people of  West Virginia reaffirm  our faith in and constant reliance upon God ..

Wisconsin  1848, Preamble . We, the  people of Wisconsin, grateful  to Almighty God for our freedom, domestic tranquility

Wyoming 1890, Preamble . We, the  people of the State of Wyoming, grateful  to God for our civil, political, and religious liberties .. establish  this Constitution.

After  reviewing acknowledgments of God from all 50 state constitutions, one is  faced with the prospect that maybe, the ACLU and the out-of-control federal courts  are wrong! If you found  this to be "Food for thought.." copy and send to as many as you think  will be enlightened as I hope you were  .

(Please  note that at no time is anyone told that they MUST worship  God. )

"Those  people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants." -

William Penn

GOD  BLESS AMERICA

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2007, 11:31:01 PM »

So, why do our courts even listen to the ACLU and looney-toon groups like them?

Because the majority of them agree with those groups and want to change the laws to mean what they want them to mean.

The very reason that these judges need to be removed from office and replaced with those willing to support the law instead of trying to make it.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 12:06:32 AM »

Because the majority of them agree with those groups and want to change the laws to mean what they want them to mean.

The very reason that these judges need to be removed from office and replaced with those willing to support the law instead of trying to make it.

Brother Roger,

You know that I'm extremely shy on this subject, and my wife is trying to help me express my opinions in a way that doesn't seem so "wimpy".

I think that the Federal Judges need to be arrested and charged with violation of Civil and Constitutional Rights under the color of law. Their law licenses would obviously be revoked and they would never hold another public office of any kind. I would think that 10 years would be enough to serve on the first offense.

Grin

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2007, 12:19:46 AM »

I think 10 years would be a light sentence at that.

Many politicians need to go right along with them.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2007, 10:02:15 AM »

AMEN, Brothers.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Brother Jerry
Global Moderator
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2007, 10:22:45 AM »

Amen to that.  We are fighting the battle here in Alabama to have a Constitutional re-write.  The core of it is to get God out of it.  But they mask all of that with trying to state that it has bad words, out dated terminology, etc, etc, etc.  Something that we are actually seeing more and more of is a movement to have const. re-written. 

Not that a constitution is as holy or perfect as the Bible but they should be left where they are.  They are a cornerstorne of our way of life in our country.  They are all written so that we can add to and remove (repeal) items as the state determines through voting.  They are all written so that the people have control over the actual foundation of the state.  The re-writes, like the one in Bama, wants to move more of that power to Montgomery and out of the peoples hands.

And it will not be long if there are enough re-writes in the states they will push for the national constitution to be re-written as well.  Then watch your right to worship go away, your right to bear arms, and your right to "rebel" against a corrupted government. 

Sincerely
Brother Jerry

------
I am like most fathers.  I, like most, want more for my children than I have.

I am unlike most fathers.  What I would like my children to have more of is crowns to lay at Jesus feet.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2007, 06:52:36 PM »

Brother Jerry,

Currently the people have to vote to make changes like this, and I don't think they will allow it. Anything else will be illegal and Unconstitutional. It would be a bad mistake to give our government more power because they are already abusing what has been given to them. If anything, the power of the government needs to be reduced and given back to the people. If our leaders refuse to serve the people and their wishes, those leaders need to be removed and replaced by leaders who will. I boil it down to something very plain and simple:  what the government wants will NOT be done unless the people want it done. In terms of them trying to remove Constitutional rights and freedoms - they can forget it - the people won't allow that. The government will be spitting into the wind by even trying it.

In terms of what's going on in Alabama right now, I would say that the people need to stop them dead in their tracks. It might even be time for some recall petitions to remove those who are pushing the changes. This is yet another example of why there is a push to regulate grassroots movements and effectively remove free speech from the people. This isn't going to happen either. It's illegal and Unconstitutional. The clowns pushing for this definitely need to be recalled. THE GOVERNMENT IS THE SERVANT TO THE PEOPLE, AND THEY NEED TO KNOW THIS BEYOND ANY DOUBT!

Many generations of our finest have fought to obtain and preserve our freedoms and rights. BLUNTLY - OUR GOVERNMENT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO REMOVE THEM!

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the