Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 02:11:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286817 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Politics and Political Issues (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Aiding and Abetting the Enemy
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Aiding and Abetting the Enemy  (Read 1315 times)
JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« on: August 19, 2005, 12:19:59 PM »

I heard, this morning, on ABC news that the ACLU is advising terrorists in American custody not to talk to interrogators.  This is extremely blatant, overt support of those who would cut any number of babies’ throats to gain 72 of their false god’s virgins.  It is open endorsement of those who have clearly stated they are God’s enemy and America’s enemy and freedom’s enemy.  

I went ballistic.  

Forgive me, Lord, for the thoughts I have towards those who claim to be American while advocating and supporting the wholesale slaughter of America’s innocent civilians.  The supporters, members and leeches (lawyers) of the ACLU just don’t seem to get the fact that the Islamofacists will cut their throats just as gleefully as they did Daniel Pearle’s.  These are ignorant, ignorant people supporting the enemies of God and humanity.  They are licking the hand that holds the blade to their own throats.  

There IS a place for the ACLU in America.  It’s in Kansas – just north of Kansas City – a little place called “Leavenworth”.  

I’ve been researching organized fronts against the Amoral Communist Leeches Union (ACLU).  I thought a few of you (DW) may be interested in perusing a few sites of interest:
http://www.alliancedefensefund.org
http://www.thomasmore.org
http://www.aclj.org
http://www.rutherford.org
http://www.stoptheaclu.org
http://www.stoptheaclu.com

Here is a good site setup by an anti-ACLU soldier serving our Lord and our country:
http://www.freerepublic.com/~jay777

Insuring our rights to God’s freedoms means we have to take a stand.  Do not be a pacifist.  Pacifism may be unChristian.  A pacifist, by nature, would take the mark of the beast and advocate others do the same in the name of ‘peace’.  Pacifism is exposing one’s belly to evil.  
I urge all of you to join the battle against the ACLU-ists.  Please take time to visit the sites listed above.  Then take action the best way you are able:  Prayer, donations, letter writing, time and more prayer.

Just as Paul stood up for his rights as a Christian (Acts 22) so must we.  Paul's actions reminded the people that there were times when we must speak up and be counted.

God bless all,
JudgeNot

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2005, 04:23:30 PM »

I have some of those links already but I still thank you for posting them as I didn't have all of them.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2005, 04:47:30 PM »

JudgeNot,

Thanks Brother! This is far past time. Count me in.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 104:24 NASB  O LORD, how many are Your works! In wisdom You have made them all; The earth is full of Your possessions.

TWalker

Truthseeker

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2005, 08:33:25 PM »

I searched ABC's site on this and could find nothing - do you remember any details, or might it have been a different station? I searched the web and only came up with the ACLU seeking access to documents under the FIA, and a story about abusing prisoners with torture.
Thanks much!

Isaiah 45:19
Romans 2:8
JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2005, 10:40:50 PM »

TW - we've got a dialogue going in several threads so let me use this one for my responses.

When I search news on the internet with key words from my post I get nothing, also. Bummer…
I heard it this morning at 5:35 AM PDST on ABC affiliate KSFO 560 in San Francisco, Lee Rodgers & Mellanie Morgan hosts.  Their website is supposed to keep complete transcripts for needs such as this, but it’s not posted yet.  I’ll keep watch.  

In the mean time, there are plenty of articles concerning the ACLU in defense of our enemies.  Type “ACLU detainees at Abu Ghraib” into your search engine.  Mine found 181 direct matches, and in 90% of the first three pages of results are those in which the ACLU is acting in DIRECT DEFENSE of America’s proclaimed enemy.  Argue that.   Smiley

In case you don’t believe me, I can post screen shots of my browser window.  Cheesy

Just as we all have a particular spoken accent, we also have a particular “forum accent”.  You’ve been here before under different names.  Why do you keep switching names?  I’ve been “JudgeNot” since day one.  If someone wants to discuss anything from His blood to His forgiveness to protecting the American way of life, they know where and how to find me. They know my singular opinion.  I’m always suspicious of those who change names.  It makes me feel like they are uncomfortable with their points of view, so they make up folks who will be “on their side”.  

But I’m probably wrong.  

Quote from another thread:
Communism predates Marx by at least 2000 years.

Then by all means - let me rephrase - I was discussing CURRENT communism.
Sheesh.  Shut my mouth.  Cheesy

TW - Just what IS IS?  Cheesy

I won't run in verbal circles with you.  I haven't before, won't now.  You know what I think and why I think it - and visa-versa.  You won't change the truth and I won't influence your agenda.  

God bless!

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2005, 10:58:51 PM »

Just as we all have a particular spoken accent, we also have a particular “forum accent”.  You’ve been here before under different names.  Why do you keep switching names?  I’ve been “JudgeNot” since day one.  If someone wants to discuss anything from His blood to His forgiveness to protecting the American way of life, they know where and how to find me. They know my singular opinion.  I’m always suspicious of those who change names.  It makes me feel like they are uncomfortable with their points of view, so they make up folks who will be “on their side”.  
*nods*

But I’m probably wrong.  
I don't think you are wrong, JN!

God bless!
Grin
And you stated them very well, my brother!

Resting in the arms, of the Lord.
Bob

Acts 28:31 Preaching to them the kingdom of God and teaching them about the Lord Jesus Christ with boldness and quite openly, and without being molested or hindered.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2005, 11:10:52 PM »

*nods*

*also nods*
But I’m probably wrong.  

I don't think so either.

God bless!
Grin

Also thinks it was stated well.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
TWalker

Truthseeker

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2005, 11:20:20 PM »

*nods*

But I’m probably wrong.  

God bless!
Grin

Resting in the arms, of the Lord.
Bob

Acts 28:31 Preaching to them the kingdom of God and teaching them about the Lord Jesus Christ with boldness and quite openly, and without being molested or hindered.
What the heck? you all think I'm a liar and someone else?Huh

Isaiah 45:19
Romans 2:8
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the