Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 09:35:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286818 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Andrew
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Andrew  (Read 4760 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2007, 02:14:06 AM »

Sister anything new on Andrew??

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2007, 10:04:35 AM »

Hello Maryjane, I don't think I ever met you or welcomed you to CU as I was out dor several months. I sincerely welcome you and as you can already see this is a wonderful Christian fellowship where you will become like family to us.

We are a very strong praying group  and I do want you to know that I too am praying for you in all your circumstances. You have gotten some very good advice from many of our members and they as well as I are very concerned.

I want to first of all give you the honor you deserve for opening your home to Andrew and his younger brother. This must be very very trying and exhausting for you. But I believe that you are strong enough to be able to handle Andrew and all your daily challenges, because you can do all things through Christ Jesus Who strengthens you.

Perhaps there might be someone from your church who can come out and spend a little time with you helping you out be it once a day or once a week. Many people face many trials in many different ways, we have no idea what Andrew might have gone through. Love never hurts if you show him as much love as you show his younger brother, and of course always set aside a few minutes for him as he seems to be a special needs child, you will be able to help him and God has a wonderful reward for you.

I know I got 2 children when they were 7 and I was disabled, they had a very hard life and only in the last couple of years they have opened up to me and felt loved and are even able to give hugs and say 'I love you' They are a treasure to me now, I've had them for 8 years, and they love me as if I was their own mom and I love them as I love my own biological children.

I must admit though and I am ashamed about it. I wanted to give up and throw in the towel and just give up.... But thank God I didn't, today I look at them and I am so proud of them.. and I wonder what would have happened to them if I had given up. They were only 7 years old I have a 7 year old grand daughter and I thank God that her life has been filled with love and joy.

God will give you strength and I am praying for you.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Maryjane

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2007, 12:46:57 AM »

Dear Brothers and Sisters..

Thank you for praying for Andrew..Please continue to pray for him...I took him to the doctor and the doctor said he has to be on meds..I could not give any permission for him to be given the medication and I was told I had to let CPS give the authority...Since I am not the parent and had no legal guardianship...there was nothing I could do..I have been so hurt over this...After CPS took Andrew..they did not take him back to the doctor..nor did they put him in speech therapy..nor in school for children with learning disabiities..CPS however put him in daycare since he is with foster family and Andrew bit a child badly and was taken back to the doctor due to rages...The doctor got very angry at CPS and had Andrew put in special foster care that monitors him and works with children like Andrew..Please pray we can see Andrew soon...He was suppose to go with his mother's sister who has older children since the doctor said he has to be with older children...but has not been taken yet...I have called repeatedly to see him and have not been given the chance yet..Also..please pray the doctor will not give him drugs he does not need..I hurt that my hands are tied..but I know God's hands are never tied and are always on us..

Thank you so much...

Maryjane
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2007, 01:17:49 AM »

Thank you for the up-date on Andrew sister.  Yes I will continue to pray for him.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2007, 02:09:46 AM »

Hello MaryJane,

I'm sorry to hear about the continuing problems. Andrew will remain in my prayers.

I'm aware of problems in many states with services for children because of huge case loads, and the same is true for services for the elderly. Most of them mean well and try hard, but it is common for them to be grossly understaffed. Their layers of red tape don't help either. I'll also be praying for you.

Love In Christ,
Tom

KEEP LOOKING UP!!

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2007, 09:26:43 AM »

My prayers continue for you and Andrew in this.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Debp
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2007, 07:42:25 PM »

Yes, thanks, Maryjane, for the update on Andrew.  The Lord be with him and all concerned.

...walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Eph. 4:1-3
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the