Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 08:05:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286822 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Tigerlilly here please...........
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tigerlilly here please...........  (Read 9997 times)
TigerLily
Gold Member

Laugh often,long & loud.Laugh until you feel it!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2007, 02:04:05 PM »

ahhh in all reality 50 is young.. (tho im YOUNGER lol nanananana. hehe) Wink
know what really makes a person feel old.. is when ya mention something like cassettes or hm eighttracks (sp?)
or...drive in theaters. and your oldest child looks at you like you just grew an extra head LOL.. or , like the otehr day when they mentioned on TV something about seatbelts and I said I remember when it wasnt a law in Canada to wear seatbelts.. he thought I'd lost my mind lol thought there always was a law.. then said something along the lines of.. how OLD are u mom?? hehe.. sheeesh..  Roll Eyes

You can hide, but Jesus knows where you are Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
LOl thankgoodness eh!!  Wink

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2007, 02:10:21 PM »

50 may be young but he's still a grandpa.   Grin Grin

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2007, 02:19:25 PM »

50 may be young but he's still a grandpa.   Grin Grin
grampy DW...lol kinda cute!!
and Pastor R.. R U a grampy? (which would age u about the same.. or close!! hehe..
actually 70 and 80's seem to be younger all the time lol.. i remember when my parents were my age and I thought they were ANCIENT.. and now.. well.. I deny getting old lol I refuse it.. my body may age (and Lord knows it sure is lol) but my spirit my mind, etc will stay young ALWAYS lol..
tho they say your only as old as u feel and there are days I feel like our old buddy mathusala Undecided (sp?) LOL.. Wink

« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 02:20:56 PM by TigerLily » Logged

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2007, 02:23:22 PM »

grampy DW...lol kinda cute!!

Yes sister I am a granpa. Tongue Tongue Tongue

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2007, 02:25:40 PM »

ahhh in all reality 50 is young.. (tho im YOUNGER lol nanananana. hehe) Wink
know what really makes a person feel old.. is when ya mention something like cassettes or hm eighttracks (sp?)
or...drive in theaters. and your oldest child looks at you like you just grew an extra head LOL.. or , like the otehr day when they mentioned on TV something about seatbelts and I said I remember when it wasnt a law in Canada to wear seatbelts.. he thought I'd lost my mind lol thought there always was a law.. then said something along the lines of.. how OLD are u mom?? hehe.. sheeesh..  Roll Eyes
LOl thankgoodness eh!!  Wink

Hmmmm, I have a car here that doesn't have seatbelts installed. The car was made before seatbelt installation was law.

And no, the car doesn't belong to me.

TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2007, 02:27:52 PM »

LOL.. hey I think thats awesome!! Cheesy Wink  "gumpy B"  Wink
Im bettin u make an awesome grampy!! Grin

Hmmmm, I have a car here that doesn't have seatbelts installed. The car was made before seatbelt installation was law.

LOL.. U sure? wanst like your first car that you bought as it came off the Lot!!??? hehehe

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2007, 02:29:38 PM »

Yep I'm a grampy, Pa Paw as the young'uns call me. 5 grand children another one soon to be here with two step grandchildren and one step great grand child and a second one on the way. I'll be a young 58 in January.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2007, 02:31:06 PM »

I had a number of those. 

TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2007, 02:32:32 PM »

Yep I'm a grampy, Pa Paw as the young'uns call me. 5 grand children another one soon to be here with two step grandchildren and one step great grand child and a second one on the way. I'll be a young 58 in January.

see.. I figured u to be within close range of our dear friend DW..!!! wow.. thats awesome!! when all is said and done thats 10 eh? fun family gatherings!!

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2007, 02:39:43 PM »

The step grandchildren don't have much to do with us. They are usually too busy with their parents and grandparents but yes we still have a great family time when we get together. My youngest son is in Army training right now at Ft Leonard Wood but we had all the rest together yesterday. He gets to come home at Christmas time and we all will be together then. I'm looking forward to it.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2007, 02:39:44 PM »

LOL.. hey I think thats awesome!! Cheesy Wink  "gumpy B"  Wink
Im bettin u make an awesome grampy!! Grin

Thank you sister, though it has taking a little getting use to.

LOL.. U sure? wanst like your first car that you bought as it came off the Lot!!??? hehehe

My first car had seatbelts installed. Grin Grin Grin

TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2007, 02:46:56 PM »

The step grandchildren don't have much to do with us. They are usually too busy with their parents and grandparents but yes we still have a great family time when we get together. My youngest son is in Army training right now at Ft Leonard Wood but we had all the rest together yesterday. He gets to come home at Christmas time and we all will be together then. I'm looking forward to it.
Oh im sorry that they dont have alot to do with ya'll ...
But how wonderful that he gets christmas with ya'll!! Im sure he is really looking forward to it to!!
Im truly happy that , that will work out for ya'll!!

Thank you sister, though it has taking a little getting use to.

My first car had seatbelts installed. Grin Grin Grin
Your welcome bro for sure!...Yeah i bet it would take some getting used to..!! but wonderful all the same im sure!!

Lol..@ the seatbelts..But im betting , just like Moi.. the law for wearing them wasnt even close to coming thru..huh!! lol Im not 50.. but im not 20 either LOL..somewhereeeeee in the midddllleee is where i is.... lol (tho I feel like I have lived a 100 years within my ** years lol...)

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2007, 02:55:50 PM »

Your welcome bro for sure!...Yeah i bet it would take some getting used to..!! but wonderful all the same im sure!!

I've had some fun, though they don't live in the area. Undecided

Lol..@ the seatbelts..But im betting , just like Moi.. the law for wearing them wasnt even close to coming thru..huh!! lol Im not 50.. but im not 20 either LOL..somewhereeeeee in the midddllleee is where i is.... lol (tho I feel like I have lived a 100 years within my ** years lol...)

I remember you tell the forum how old you were a few years ago sister. And yes, I remember though I now, have to add a few years to that number. Tongue

Wearing seatbelts were required in Arizona, in 1999.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 23, 2007, 03:06:54 PM »

Oh im sorry that they dont have alot to do with ya'll ...
But how wonderful that he gets christmas with ya'll!! Im sure he is really looking forward to it to!!
Im truly happy that , that will work out for ya'll!!

It's fully understandable. They were in their teens before they became a part of the family so their emotional ties are elsewhere. They do see us once in awhile and do give us hugs when they do. They're both really good kids.

I was talking to my son by cell texting. He misses the meals. He said the turkey would have tasted better there if it were scorched and the sweet potatoes tasted like old stale carrots. I told him "Come on now, Military food is good .... good for making one appreciate home cooking." He has already put in his Christmas meal request. Dad's turkey, Dad's pies, Dad's homemade dinner rolls and Mom's candied sweet taters.

TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 23, 2007, 03:10:22 PM »

I've had some fun, though they don't live in the area. Undecided

I remember you tell the forum how old you were a few years ago sister. And yes, I remember though I now, have to add a few years to that number. Tongue

Wearing seatbelts were required in Arizona, in 1999.

lol ok so im looking 35 in the face..so there.. its out.. lol and yeah i know what will be said,, 35.. thats young..but when u have a 14  and 7 yr old... and been where i been in life it feels more like 135 lol.. Cheesy

It's fully understandable. They were in their teens before they became a part of the family so their emotional ties are elsewhere. They do see us once in awhile and do give us hugs when they do. They're both really good kids.

I was talking to my son by cell texting. He misses the meals. He said the turkey would have tasted better there if it were scorched and the sweet potatoes tasted like old stale carrots. I told him "Come on now, Military food is good .... good for making one appreciate home cooking." He has already put in his Christmas meal request. Dad's turkey, Dad's pies, Dad's homemade dinner rolls and Mom's candied sweet taters.

Aww that breaks my heart lol.. ya know your desperate for a good home cooked meal when saying that lol..
and im betting that dad and mom's gonna fulfill that christmas meal request to over flowing eh? lol..
tell ya the truth.. the way ya'll been talking about your specialty cooking and baking.. I might have to make a few requests as well LOL... Grin Wink
and btw.. u must have a erally GOOD memory lol.. I had forgotten that.. Undecided

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the