Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 09:40:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286821 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Re:Please Pray, lostdaily
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Re:Please Pray, lostdaily  (Read 1665 times)
lostdaily1229

Good is great

View Profile WWW
« on: January 09, 2006, 02:01:12 PM »

somone to help me

I am in a real bad depression. I feel my life is falling in around me. I am fixing to get a divorce my health is bad and to be honost i am JUST SCARED. I have 2 great kids and i will soon be alone. My husband is a very angry person and i am scared of him. I am getting out for my safety and my kids. If anyone can maybe pray for me. I am sooo lost. i do not have any devotionals and i seem to be lost when i open my bible. Please help Cry
« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 09:28:33 PM by DreamWeaver » Logged
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2006, 06:04:35 PM »

lostdaily, hi it's Maria, let me know if you got the 2nd PM I sent you

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2006, 06:07:28 PM »

Hi lostdaily,

Welcome to Christians Unite. There are a lot of good Christians here that will be glad to join you in prayer.

Sister, right now it may seem hard to believe but Jesus is there with you. He has promised that He will never leave nor forsake us and we can be assured that He does keep His promises. All we have to do is to turn to Him.

Psa 27:14  Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

Please talk to us some more.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 06:52:12 PM »

somone to help me

I am in a real bad depression. I feel my life is falling in around me. I am fixing to get a divorce my health is bad and to be honost i am JUST SCARED. I have 2 great kids and i will soon be alone. My husband is a very angry person and i am scared of him. I am getting out for my safety and my kids. If anyone can maybe pray for me. I am sooo lost. i do not have any devotionals and i seem to be lost when i open my bible. Please help Cry

Hello lostdaily.

Heb 13:5 [....]for He Himself has said, "I WILL NEVER DESERT YOU, NOR WILL I EVER FORSAKE YOU,"

Deu 31:6  Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Joh 14:27  Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Life has a way of kicking us around, but take comfort in His promises to you.   He sees you!   He Knows you!  He loves you!  He is aware of your fear and your problems.   And as the words to the song says.....Oh How he longs to hold you in His arms!!!  Hang in there lostdaily, we are praying for you and welcome you here with open arms  Smiley

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2006, 08:45:29 PM »

Hello lostdaily1229, and welcome to Christians Unite forums. Yes I will pray for you, there are daliy Devotionals in the Bible Study are. Click on this link, for the Bible study forum.

Resting in the hands, of the Lord.
Bob

Exodus 20:24 An altar of earth you shall make to Me and sacrifice on it your burnt offerings and your peace offerings, your sheep and your oxen. In every place where I record My name and cause it to be remembered I will come to you and bless you.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2006, 11:29:08 AM »

Sister, I haven't seen you on since this post. I am praying for you, and hope everything is going better for you.

Resting in the hands, of the Lord.
Bob

Isaiah 28:12 To these [complaining Jews the Lord] had said, This is the true rest [the way to true comfort and happiness] that you shall give to the weary, and, This is the [true] refreshing--yet they would not listen [to His teaching].

Battle Maiden

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2006, 06:51:51 AM »

Smiley

I am praying for you lostdaily, God will never leave or forsake you, I have been where you are and I know the pain and fear that you are carrying. I promise you that you will come through, God has already put in place the things that you need to get through this. I will pray that the Lord strengthens and guides you. That he fills you with his love, compassion and mercy. Keep your eyes on Jesus and he will guide every step of the way.

Battle Maiden
ZakDar

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2006, 05:31:44 PM »

somone to help me

Satan, I take authorioty over you in the name of Jesus and command you to get out, and cease manuevers against lostdaily, her children and her husband NOW!

Heavenly Father,

I lift this family up to you in thy throne room. I pray your peace and your hesed, tender lovingkindness, your agape, unconditional surrounding love become central and manifest in their lives. I intercede for them Father, that you personally come into their lives showering them with hesed accordiing to the covenant of blood that you have sworn by.

Gather them under your wings, and guide them unto the secret place of the Most High. Reveal yourself unto lostdaily your wisdom and knowledge so that she can handle this situation. And walk with her every step of the way through this situation unto the victory we know she will experience. I thank you Father and praise you and worshp you, for you alone are our God, and your tenderloving mercies endure forever!!!

My dear lostdaily. One thing you MUST do. You MUST not fear, but believe only!! I know it will be difficult, but try this. Every time fear arises, or a fearful situation, say this, "I love the Lord my God with all my heart, all my soul, all my strength, and all my mind. And I am showered with the hesed (pronounced hah-seed) love, covenant love, of the Most High God. I CAN conquer this situation".

Now, make sure your first thought when you approach the situation, is to approach it with the God-kind of love in mind. When you speak, speak with words of grace and love. Take the approach of a servant of God's love, and you're there to administer His love.

Love NEVER fails!!!!!!

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
TalkerCat
Gold Member

ON FIRE FOR THE LORD!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2006, 07:18:15 PM »

My Dear "Lostdaily", I know how you're feeling . . . I went through a very painful divorce and at the time felt just like you do!  So lost and scared... but I survived and so will you!  It is perfectly OK for you to rely on others at this time, and we at CU are happy to pray for you.  My heart goes out to you and believe me, Jesus is with you.  We may never understand God's work but we must follow in faith.  You have a Father, he knows your name and he knows every tear you shed.  Pain will never be foreign - pray through it.  God knows your heart, He knows what you need so cry out!  He'll hear you.  You will be healed.  And while you're praying, so am I.  I'm holding you up to the Lord for His comfort and peace.  "Father God, keep your hand on my dear sister during her times of tribulation.  Help her keep perspective while she leans on loved ones for support.  Grace her Lord, with your lovingkindness.  She is precious in your eyes - the daughter of The King -Your daughter, Precious Father and she's lonely.  Be with her now and forever.  I pray in the name of our Savior, Jesus.  Amen"

Blessings - 

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2006, 02:55:32 AM »

Hello LostDaily,

Sister, I will add you and your family to my prayers. It really sounds like you and your kids have been through a hard and maybe dangerous time. I will pray that God works things out for your good and the good of your children. I hope and pray this is the start of something positive.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Romans 4:20-21 NASB  yet, with respect to the promise of God, he did not waver in unbelief but grew strong in faith, giving glory to God, and being fully assured that what God had promised, He was able also to perform.

curious

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2006, 04:35:10 AM »

Hello lostdaily:

I welcome you here to CU.I will be praying for you & your kids.I
  will also pray for your husband that God shows your husband the
  way to get to God.

Yours in Yeshua,
                       curious
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the