Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 05:42:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286820 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  help me
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: help me  (Read 1119 times)
Early57

It is me

View Profile
« on: January 07, 2004, 07:16:59 PM »

I have dropped to a level I do not understand.  My daughter ran away last Jan 2003. I have not seen her since,  I can no longer stand my life/  I feel like I do not care anymore about anything. I want to, but, there seams to be nothing left for me to care about. I look around myself and I see my kids and wife and there is still nothing for me. My grandchildren are there and yet I'm losing everything I believed in.  My Pastor went to another church and I have not even went myself in several months.  I know that someone will tell me to get back in church, but there seams to be nothing there anymore, I see the liers that attend church and cannot get my eyes off them.  I'm terrified that I have gone so far away that there remains nothing for me to grab ahold of.  I am in desperite need of your prayers.   I want to live.  Please don't condemn me. I cannot stand anymore.  I do not think I can go much longer.  I just want to feel again. love, anger, I don't know what I want.  Just peace in my heart.  some will tell me all the things I must do, guess what, I know all these things, and things to do are like empty words that come from a lier.  HELP ME, PRAY FOR ME.  I DID NOT THINK THAT  I COULD TRAVEL THIS FAR AWAY, AND YET HERE I AM.

Gods word say's that when you think you stand, take heed.  well I'm no longer standing, I have falling away. and I do not know how to come back........Pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray. and I still pray to the Lord and he is still there and yet I know that I have moved, not Him..............................
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2004, 08:02:04 PM »

I'm sorry, ME  (Welcome BACK!!--where ya been.  Am I gonna hafta give ole ME a body slam or just a dope slap?!--nope, wait, maybe Tibby here can help us--wrestler, PLUS priest-to-be  Undecided Grin).

Good to hear from you, Early.  I was just thinking about you this morning.  'Thot, hm, wonder how ME is doing.  NOw is this just a coincidence(or, co-inky-dinky, as KimKomando would say, hehe)?  Hm.

Thank you for letting us know.  Sorry to hear you so low, ME.  I'm praying for you right now.

Thank you Jesus, for ME's very special love of thee, Father, and his loving contributions here so frequently some time ago.

In Jesus' Name... Smiley

Willowbirch
Gold Member

He is risen! - He is risen indeed.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2004, 08:18:53 PM »

Early, I am praying!  Cry You sound deeply depressed - not that I'm labeling you as a "condition" rather than a human being in need! Don't hide! Don't wrap yourself in your own bloody rags! You may think you're praying to a barren sky, but God hears you! He knows your pain and can bring you through it! I am so sorry if it seems your church is full of liars; I'm sure there are Godly people there, if you are willing to find them. Maybe they can counsel you. Perhaps they have "dark moments" of their own that they have lived through and can now use as encouragement.

I do not know why you are going through these trials; but please don't lose hope, don't throw away faith (or your life)! Take each moment as it comes, fight each battle by itself without worrying for the future. You've heard this before, but God does not leave you the moment you start to be overwhelmed!

Praying for you!

-Joy

"Man dreams and desires; God broods, and wills, and quickens."
cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2004, 08:25:04 PM »

Hello Early57,

Right now, I just lift you up in prayer to God through our precious Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  Father, I ask that you would manifest Yourself to Early57 in a way in which he can understand.  I ask you to bless him every second of the day from right now, on.  Lord, I ask you to bless his family.  Lord, I ask you to bless his daughter who ran away.  Keep her safe Lord and bring her home.  Give Early57 strength, courage and wisdom.  I rebuke this demon of depression who harrasses Early57 in the name of Jesus Christ.  Early57 is a child of the most high God.  You have no right to him.  Get out now in the name of Jesus Christ.  Now Lord, return to Early57 the peace that was stolen from him, in the name of Jesus Christ.  Lord, just fill him to overflowing with YOUR love.  Let him feel that love again.  AMEN

I feel your profound pain Early57 and wish I could just hug you right now.  Well, I'm hugging you in the spirit - feel it!!!

The first thing I thought about when I read your request was I wondered if you exercised.  That may sound dumb but it really helps one get out of the doldrums.  Exercising releases endorphins which helps with mood tremendously.  Force yourself to do 10 to 15 min. per day.  Get someone to exercise with you.  Do you have some kind of a gym you could go to everyday?  Check it out.  

If you decide to get back into a church, go with the intention of worshiping God - forget about anything else.  That's the enemy's way of drawing you away from God.

Lord God, send your angels to Early57 to do battle for him.  Cover Early57 with the blood of your son Jesus Christ.  Holy Spirit of the living God, fall fresh on Early57 right now as he reads this.

Hey, here's a verse to keep repeating over and over   --- "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me".

cris

Willowbirch
Gold Member

He is risen! - He is risen indeed.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2004, 09:43:06 PM »

Amen!

"Man dreams and desires; God broods, and wills, and quickens."
Whitehorse
Gold Member

I'll think of something.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2004, 09:49:34 PM »

Dear Early,
I'm so sorry about your situation. You're not alone, you know. Jeremiah had very difficult struggles-read Lamentations 3. It will soothe you in that one of God's great prophests penned it; he felt this way, and it was included in God's word. Read through some of the Psalms. David had terrible anguish-he lost several sons, and one of them even turned on him. He was no stranger to struggle. And Job.

It's easy to slip past these when we're hurting, but I encourage you to meditate on it. You may feel like you're not standing now, but you're not alone, and things change over time, even when we don't see how. Faith has the power to literally raise the dead. And even if you don't feel like you have it, usually this feeling is a result of discouragement and not the case at all.

I will certainly pray for you.

How can I help?

Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2004, 12:26:48 PM »

Yes.  The Psalms are very good to read.    Smiley
broken1

How can I help you today?

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2004, 03:18:43 PM »

Early57 I read your post and the replies. I cried. Your story is similar to mine in that we have both wondered away from God and church and lost sight of ourselves. Have you thought of trying another church? maybe you have outgrown the one you are in and need more than they can give you have been through so much... at times it seems like God is not listening or is just not answering...I feel it too. I will pray for you as I myself have no answers either. I will also pray that your daughter will return home or at least that she is safe and well. Prodigal son...

They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their stringth; they sahll mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they sahll walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31 KJV
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2004, 08:48:24 PM »

Smiley
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2004, 09:32:49 AM »

Wonder how Early's doin'...??   Haven't heard.. Embarrassed

Huh
TigerLily
Gold Member

Laugh often,long & loud.Laugh until you feel it!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2004, 02:24:34 PM »

dear friend..
I decided while sitting here to backtrack a bit since i hadnt been here  for awhile... I saw the heading Help me. and your name and thought of posts i have read thru the time i have been on here, I know you to be a man that knows God and knows the bible and all the things that as you say to "do", i hear such sorrow and despoeration and disbeleif that you got to the place you feel your at.. I so know that feeling, and i am to be honest still trying to dig my way up outta my hole of dispair and feelings of comlete hopelessness and feeling like whats the sence,, i may as well throw in the towel.. so i know that feeling, i cant say i know exactly what your going thru but similar.. anyways i have said all this to say that you are in my thoughts and prayers.. and all i can really say is that Your not alone, this feeling of hopelessness is one of satans most decieving lies..please just try to remember that even when you feel like your prayers or even just thoughts are hitting the cieling and dropping back down in vain..remember that God says He will NEVER leave you NOR forsake you..this period of time is when God is holding you in his loving arms and carrying you thru,,what the poem footprints was meaning, with one set of footprints in the sand...
I also know that nothing said  will really help you but just wanted to let you know your on the list.. and i hope and pray we hear from you soon and find out if all is ok..
please let us know..
We love you and God does to, He truly honestly does..
Dear God in Heaven, We pray that somehow , someway you will help our frined feel your spirit agian.. Help him feel your arms of love and comfort wrap around him, guide him back to where his heart desires to be with you.. Bring his family baclk together and help heal the wounds and brokeness. I pray He once again again feels Happiness and peace and contentment in his spiritual life and his family life..
We ask all these thing and give you all the praise and glory for it, we thanks you for the answer which we know is on its way!
Ask you all this In your Precious Name.. the Name of Jesus..
Amen..
God Bless You..
Luv in Christ TL

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the