Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 08:38:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286824 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  Questions, help, suggestions, and bug reports (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Politics
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Politics  (Read 10649 times)
Reba
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2004, 09:40:52 PM »

RUSH is a liberal    Tongue
JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2004, 10:00:49 PM »

Ha-ha-ha!  Cheesy
Tibby, Dear Brother - you were born...what...under the Reagan administration?  You are 20 and majoring in political science?  Ha-ha-ha!  Cheesy

I will respect your right to have an opinion - but until that opinion matures another 20 years or so - I don't have to respect the opinon itself!  Tongue

(No one should be allowed to vote until they are at least 35 - except for Sapph.  Until then they have no real grasp of reality - only brainwashed definitions of Euphoria.)  Lips Sealed

Oh - here's a  Roll Eyes right back atcha, young man.   Grin

Another thing (as long as I'm running off at the keyboard  Smiley ) - Yes - I love all of God's creations and treat them with the respect God expects of us.  But if PETA had their way - you would be owned by your 'animal companion', and never again eat meat or drink milk or eat an egg or squash a cockroach because it would mean an on-the-spot death penalty.  If you don't understand that - then you need to do a lot more research into "radical animal rights fronts".  They blow things up and kill people to try to get their point across.  But - of course, to you, that's not fascist.

It's all about control, Tib, all about control.

The only control over me I will accept is by Jesus Christ the Lord - not some snot-nosed young know-it-all greenpeace fascist.  (Not that I believe you are one - but you have to learn to realize they are really there - they are not a figment of a paranoid mind.)  But, hey - just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean "they" aren't after me.  Grin

When you mature double what you are now, have a family to take care of (mouths to feed other than your own) everything will appear to you in a WHOLE different light.  That, my friend, is a guarantee.

Kids now days are so cute.

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2004, 02:26:08 AM »

I just don’t believe in “plankeyeing" things, sorry. Grin

Instead of joking about my age, implying that my age is directly proportionate to the validity of my opinion, why don’t you tell us what is wrong with my reply to your post! Tongue

I don’t see how not having a family makes your points any more valid. Grin

Nazis: Hitler believes because he was white, his points are more valid then those darker.
Judge not: She believes because she is older, her point are valid then those younger.
Tongue Grin

Was there ever a time when Common sence was common?
Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2004, 05:06:52 AM »

[quote author=Tibby

BL- You know, I like you, bro. As long as you are around, it doesn't matter how little I know about a topic, because there will always be some who knows less. Wink

Cry

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
ollie
Gold Member

Being born again, .....by the word of God,

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2004, 07:31:55 AM »

Euphoria in America:

Outsource the manufacturing base.

Eliminate all work.

Give all enough money to buy the outsourced products.

But, then where will that money come from if there is no manufacturing base or workforce base to pay a income tax base?

Ollie   Cry

Support your local Christian.
Reba
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2004, 09:52:35 AM »

When i was  young Americans did not HAVE to carry ID

A freedom lost

When i was young parents not the state had control of the children

A freedom lost

When i was young freedom of speech was not clouded by political correctness/hate crimes

when i was young the law could not sieze ones property

a freedom lost

when i was young everyone did not NEED a S/S number

freedom lost

Justa few freedoms lost listed here there are more  I am 57  I see these and other freedoms lost to the state under the guise of  the state DOING something for you.

To you Tibby  Smiley.  Have you ever listened to Dr. Allen Keyes? I picked him, to ask you  about, because he is a Catholic, and a true American statesman.  
Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2004, 01:14:48 PM »

Yeah, but when you where young, you going to the bathroom involves shoes and a lantern, You didn't have cars, but you have to feed and water the horse if you wanted to take it out Saterday night, School only taugh up to the 3rd grade and the blues and Grays fought right in your front yard. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

What do you mean by carry IDs? Do you mean drivers licenses?

Yeah, Alan, Sean, Bill. All Catholics, all with Conservative talk shows. My Hero’s. I didn’t find out untill recently that Alan WAS a Catholic, actaully. In fact, hasn't it you who told me? Either way, it is really cool. Grin Rush is a Methodist, too, by the way. Grin

Reba
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2004, 01:33:35 PM »

Yes Tibby Drivers licences  and i am not all that old  Angry  many of these changes have happened in the last 30 years...

Rush is a republican. Republican does not always= conservative.

When i was first old enough to vote i regestered as a democrate. I just knew Bobby Kennedy would save the USA..Did he save it by killing MM?

As i paid a few more taxes and watched the growing power of  government   i  regerested as  'decline to state'

time goes on and i regester as republican. I have  'written in' Dr. Keyes on the last 2 elections....

because i dont care for the liberals within the republican party i will regerester under the  Constitution party  the next time i am in town..

other than the Republicans standing for life ( which is the single most importiant issue) they are too much like the demorats for me...
JudgeNot
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2004, 02:18:28 PM »

Instead of joking about my age
Joking??  Whose Joking???  Smiley
why don’t you tell us what is wrong with my reply to your post!

I disagree your opinion - that's what's wrong with it!

Ah, politics.  You don't have to have a good opinion, just an opinion.  Grin

Oh - I was serious about voting age being 35.  Also: anyone on the government dole (bureaucrats, welfare recipients, prison inmates, college students on grants) shouldn’t get a vote either!  How do you like them apples!?

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2004, 02:19:10 PM »

Yes Tibby Drivers licences  and i am not all that old  Angry  many of these changes have happened in the last 30 years...

Grin

That is true, but why do you think Rush a Liberal? He isn't Hard-line right-wing, but I don't know if I would go so far as to call him a liberal. He is proud of his Conservative status.

When i was first old enough to vote i regestered as a democrate. I just knew Bobby Kennedy would save the USA..Did he save it by killing MM?

As i paid a few more taxes and watched the growing power of  government   i  regerested as  'decline to state'

time goes on and i regester as republican. I have  'written in' Dr. Keyes on the last 2 elections....

because i dont care for the liberals within the republican party i will regerester under the  Constitution party  the next time i am in town..

Go libertarian! Grin

other than the Republicans standing for life ( which is the single most importiant issue) they are too much like the demorats for me...

lol, cute name. Or as one of my Professors son calls them “Democrap” Grin

Reba
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2004, 02:55:44 PM »

FOOD STAMP PROGRAM

some one is paid to disign the food stamps

others  are paid to print them

still yet some one is paid to distribute them

some one has to do the paper work to see if clinits are qualified
 some others are paid to over see the whole program..

;how many $$$ are spent on the business end  that could be given directly to the needy?

The local baptist church here has a great food closet.

The food is distrubited with out any over head.   Christians messed up when they allowed the government to take over  the only pure religion the scriptures speak of.

James 1:27
27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.
KJV

I dont need a game thread to RANT   Grin
Sapphire W34P0N
Gold Member

We'll party like we're dead.

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2004, 04:45:17 PM »

I think this whole thread represents the exact reason we don't have a Politics forum, nor ever will.
JudgeNot
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2004, 04:57:16 PM »

I think this whole thread represents the exact reason we don't have a Politics forum, nor ever will.

AND THE WINNER IS.... SAPPH!
I wondered how many 'over the top' posts I would have to make before someone finally figured it out!!!
Sapph - you continue to amaze me...
JN

JPD
ollie
Gold Member

Being born again, .....by the word of God,

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2004, 04:59:08 PM »

Grin

That is true, but why do you think Rush a Liberal? He isn't Hard-line right-wing, but I don't know if I would go so far as to call him a liberal. He is proud of his Conservative status.

Go libertarian! Grin

lol, cute name. Or as one of my Professors son calls them &#8220;Democrap&#8221; Grin
"lol, cute name. Or as one of my Professors son calls them Democrap"
Does the 'democrap" go into the "republican"?

« Last Edit: May 25, 2004, 05:03:10 PM by ollie » Logged

Support your local Christian.
Sapphire W34P0N
Gold Member

We'll party like we're dead.

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2004, 05:40:54 PM »

AND THE WINNER IS.... SAPPH!

Wouldn't it be more appropriate for the "Sapph" to be blue? Just a thought...

Sapph - you continue to amaze me...

Heh heh, yeah...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the