Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 09:49:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286815 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Politics and Political Issues (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Heinz Kerry-Funded Web Site Praises Hezbollah
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Heinz Kerry-Funded Web Site Praises Hezbollah  (Read 1814 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« on: July 24, 2006, 03:58:31 AM »

Sorry brother, I know you'll ready like this one............ Grin Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heinz Kerry-Funded Web Site Praises Hezbollah

A Web site partially funded by Teresa Heinz Kerry offers a report glorifying Hezbollah (Hizbullah) suicide bombers as "deified in paradise and venerated on earth for fighting Israel" - and praises the terrorist group's support network for women widowed by their husband's "martyrdom" attacks.

Women's eNews.org still features the September 2003 report, written by Sarah Smiles, who's identified as a "WeNews correspondent."

Smiles interviewed a number of Lebanese women who were widowed after their husbands decided to join in the cause of killing Israelis and Americans.

At the end of her screed, the Web site notes:

"Women's eNews is supported by our readers; reprints and licensing fees; and the Fund for the City of New York, the Teresa and H. John Heinz III fund of the Heinz Family Foundations, the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation, the Barbara Lee Family Foundation, the Rockefeller Family Fund, The Helena Rubinstein Foundation, the Sister Fund, the Starry Night Fund."

First noted yesterday by OpinionJournal.com, the Heinz Kerry-funded report reads like a recruiting brochure for suicide bombers. Here are some highlights:

"Hizbullah has built up an impenetrable support network for the women. Through the Hizbullah martyrs' wives association some 2500 families in Lebanon receive a monthly salary, free health care and schooling for their children – to the tune of $1,200 each a month.

"'We do everything in our power to make them feel they are not missing anything,' says Mohsan Shaheen, a spokesperson for the association. 'Anything a martyr's wife wants, we will give it to her, basically, because her husband sacrificed himself. The only thing we can't provide for her is to bring him back.'

"On top of sending their children to the best schools and universities abroad if they choose, the association runs vocational training classes and seminars for the woman and offers a dating service to help them remarry if they wish. ..."

Comments from Hezbollah suicide widows:

"A staunch, pious woman veiled completely in black, Naji shows little regret about her ultimately fateful marriage.

"'When I married him, I knew he followed the party. I knew I had a martyr at home,' she says. Leaning closer, she confesses her ambitions for her sons, the youngest of whom was a nursling when Aboud died.

"'When my sons tell me: "I hope to become a martyr one day," I say: "I hope so too. I hope God chooses you as a martyr.'"

"'Although a mother doesn't need to tell the son of a martyr to do it,' she says, 'she may guide him towards it, but really, it's innate. He automatically has a feeling that he must follow his father.' ...

"Pregnant when her husband Ahmed Fadlallah was killed in a Hizbullah operation in 1999, Zoorgoof has struggled to come to terms with the loss.

"'I tell my daughter: "your father is a hero." I take her to his grave. But this feeling of loneliness and despair ...' she says, her voice growing distant.

"Since Fadlallah's death, Zoorgoof has relied heavily on the Hizbullah martyrs' wives association, which is helping her buy a house and pays for her to go to university, where she is studying Arabic literature.

"'Hizbullah is like a family. It takes care of us, provides for us,' she says."

Heinz Kerry-Funded Web Site Praises Hezbollah

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 04:52:20 AM »

This just fits the anti-American agenda that they have been spewing since Viet Nam. Neither he nor his wife realise how much their own lives are in danger with these fanatical muslims. When it comes right down to it they too will be treated as dirt under the feet of the very ones that they are supporting.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2006, 05:05:44 AM »

Who Funds Us, reads like a Who's who........

We receive financial support from our readers, private donors, commercial publications that republish our material, the Carnegie Corporation of New York, the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation, the Barbara Lee Family Foundation, The Open Society Institute, The Rockefeller Family Fund, Helena Rubinstein Foundation, The Sister Fund and Starry Night Fund of Tides Foundation and Working Assets.

Women's eNews is project of the incubator program of the Fund for the City of New York, a 501copyright3 tax exempt organization. Part of the fund's mission is to improve the performance of nonprofit organizations in New York City and therefore the Fund has accepted responsibility and oversight of all donations. Click here to donate.

We receive financial support from our readers, private donors, events, other media organizations that republish our material, the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation, the Barbara Lee Family Foundation, The Open Society Institute, The Rockefeller Family Fund, Helena Rubinstein Foundation, The Sister Fund and Starry Night Fund of Tides Foundation.

Women's eNews is project of the incubator program of the International Institute for Community Solutons, Fund for the City of New York, a 501c3 tax exempt organization. Part of the fund's mission is to improve the performance of nonprofit organizations in New York City and therefore the Fund has accepted responsibility and oversight of all donations.

History:

Grew out of a 1996 roundtable discussion conceived and funded by the Barbara Lee Family Foundation and hosted by the NOW Legal Defense and Education Fund. After additional research on the need for a media outlet to distribute news of concern to women and the opportunity to provide women's voices to commercial media, NOW Legal Defense undertook in 1999 to create Women's eNews as an Internet-based news service for all women, with a special emphasis on being a resource for commercial media. Two years later, NOW Legal Defense determined Women's eNews could sustain its success and stand on its own.

Women's eNews has been widely tapped by other media from coast to coast and around the globe, from such leading media outlets as The New York Times, PBS, The Washington Post, the Los Angeles Times, the Chicago Tribune, the New York Daily News, the San Francisco Chronicle, the Buffalo News, San Jose Mercury, the Birmingham News, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, the Spokane Spokesman-Leader, NPR and MSNBC.

I won't post the link, because of all the donation tags.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2006, 07:11:23 AM »

WOW!

This makes me wonder when the rest of the truth will come out, and there is a LOT OF IT.

There definitely is a set of secrets that the Bush Administration is keeping from the world, and the reasons have nothing to do with Bush looking good or bad with the American public. The TRUTH would, in fact, make Bush look good, but it would destabilize world politics and throw dirt in the faces of so-called allies.

I'll just say that I think we DO have satellite pictures of the Russians moving WMDs from Iraq, and we do have proof of illegal collaboration between Iraq and France, Germany, Russia, and China - not to mention North Korea. I think that we have proof, and that proof - if it got out - would destabilize the entire world - not to mention sink the boat of the U.N. completely.

You will mention that I just said, "I think". and that's all I said. However, anyone can put bits and pieces of things together and wonder why so many strange things happened. I THINK they happened because Bush was trying to preserve what is left of the reputation of the so-called Free World - not to mention the possibility of the WARS in Bible Prophecy. In other words, the so-called "Good Guys" of the world are rotten to the core and can be bought and sold for very little. Anti-American is quite reasonable because we appear to be the only ones in the world standing up and trying to stop them. If it is the WARS of the HOLY BIBLE, we won't be able to stop them, nor will we be able to slow them down one second from GOD'S time table.

Nothing surprises me about John Kerry and company. Let me just say that if he was running for the position of dog catcher, I wouldn't vote for him. I think that the dogs deserve better than that.   ;D

"I THINK" that the powers are in place and ready to fulfill Bible Prophecy. I THINK that Russia, China, and Islam will play a big part in at least getting things started. Lebanon, Syria, and Iran against Israel will probably be the catalyst of the chemicals coming together, and I really don't know how the insane North Korea fits into the picture. I really don't have many thoughts about how America fits into this either except one nagging thought that our power must be broken or diminished for the final chemical reactions. REMEMBER - "I THINK" - NOTHING MORE.

We can and should put all of our TRUST and FAITH in JESUS, as children of the KING, and not worry about it. I do FIRMLY BELIEVE that we will be Raptured and home with JESUS before the worst of it begins. I do much more than JUST THINK THAT, but, regardless, JESUS will be with us.

Love In Christ,
Tom

John 11:25 NASB  Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies,
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 07:14:48 AM by blackeyedpeas » Logged

ibTina
Gold Member

Keep your eyes on JESUS!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2006, 08:11:41 AM »

Woahhhhhhhhh... I m sending this to all in my addy book!!!

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2006, 11:07:09 AM »

Kerry knocks Bush on handling of Mideast conflict

U.S. Sen. John Kerry, D- Mass., who was in town Sunday to help Gov. Jennifer Granholm campaign for her re-election bid, took time to take a jab at the Bush administration for its lack of leadership in the Israeli-Lebanon conflict.

"If I was president, this wouldn't have happened," said Kerry during a noon stop at Honest John's bar and grill in Detroit's Cass Corridor.

Bush has been so concentrated on the war in Iraq that other Middle East tension arose as a result, he said.

"The president has been so absent on diplomacy when it comes to issues affecting the Middle East," Kerry said. "We're going to have a lot of ground to make up (in 2008) because of it."

Kerry lost by a narrow margin to Bush in 2004 and plans to seek the Democratic nomination for the presidency in 2008.

Today marks the 12th day of fighting between Israel and Lebanon. Israel launched air strikes after Hezbollah militants, whom operate within Lebanon, kidnapped two Israeli soldiers in an attempt to swap them for prisoners.

Israel began a ground invasion, sending tanks and troops across the border as thousands of Lebanese have fled to escape the fighting.

Hezbollah guerillas should have been targeted with other terrorist organizations, such as al-Qaida and the Taliban, which operate in Afghanistan and Pakistan, Kerry said. However, Bush, has focused military strength on Iraq.

"This is about American security and Bush has failed. He has made it so much worse because of his lack of reality in going into Iraq.…We have to destroy Hezbollah," he said.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2006, 11:10:59 AM »

Did you notice in the prior article how Sen Kerry did another flip flop all in the same interview?

First he said it wouldn't have happened if he were President because of his proper "diplomacy" then he says that he would have taken out Hezbollah. How, by buying them off with some Heinz Catsup??

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2006, 11:22:23 AM »

It's amazing how the truth always comes out.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Rookieupgrade1
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2006, 11:22:38 AM »

I wonder if his thik tank points out his inconsistancies to him later? Grin

Gary

just doing my best to follow..........
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2006, 11:38:10 AM »

I wonder if he knows his left from his right.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2006, 11:38:30 AM »

I wonder if his thik tank points out his inconsistancies to him later? Grin

I sometimes wonder if his think tank has the same problem.  Grin Grin

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2006, 11:39:24 AM »

I wonder if he knows his left from his right.

Even though he flip flops so much he does tend to stay far to the left.   Grin Grin Grin Grin

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2006, 12:21:38 PM »

I sometimes wonder if his think tank has the same problem.  Grin Grin

I wonder if he has a think tank.

Rookieupgrade1
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2006, 12:25:37 PM »

Well it is obvious that the thinking is optional inthe Kerry house Grin

Sure hope he doesn't have a tank Shocked

Gary

just doing my best to follow..........
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2006, 12:53:10 PM »

We're all in trouble if he does.

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the