Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 09:28:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286824 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  General Theology (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Grace, and Gospel, plain, and simple
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Grace, and Gospel, plain, and simple  (Read 1385 times)
The Crusader
« on: March 10, 2004, 06:16:44 AM »

Grace, and Gospel, plain, and simple
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/simplegrace/index.html

Hey YOU! ....... yeah I mean YOU!

Do you know where your never dying soul will go
when that sinning flesh you are carrying dies?
There is a place of fiery, eternal Judgement for those that deny God ...... and here's the bad news !
WE ALL DESERVE TO GO TO THERE !
Now don't go gettin religious on me !
you cant get to heaven by things you do !
NO MATTER IF YOUR GET, DUNKED IN, SPRINKLED WITH, OR POURED ON WITH WATER, .... IT AINT GONNA SAVE YOU !
Here's the good news !
Did you know that Jesus Christ died for all of your sins?
Thats what I said !
ALL of em!
EVERY LAST PUTRID, UGLY, STINKIN SIN THAT YOU COMMITTED !
JESUS CHRIST PAID FOR WITH ALL OF HIS BLOOD !
and not only that !
HE WAS RISEN AGAIN TO SAVE ANYONE WHO WILL BELIEVE !
JESUS DID ALL THAT NEEDED TO BE DONE TO SAVE YOU !
whats that ? .... you say I am beating you over the head with the bible?
well .... if I could get you to trust the Love of God in Jesus Christ by beating you over the head with a bible .... I'd be playing bongos on your cranium !
but thats imperfect me .... God aint like that ! .... he will let you go your way by choice .... but mind you .... there are ETERNAL CONSEQUENCES !
ok .... here it is again .... the good news !
JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR YOUR SINS, WAS BURIED, AND WAS RISEN AGAIN THE THIRD DAY ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES.
Now ! .... you heard the good news .... you have NO EXCUSE if you choose not to trust God .... at his judgement, you cant say nobody told you !
throw off disbelief,
throw off religious works .... they cant save you !
Trust Jesus and what he did at the cross to save your soul from the deserved fiery, everlasting torments.
When you first decide to TRUST what Jesus Christ did, he will save you instantly, and eternally !
CHOOSE WISELY !

"Click for scriptural proof of the above"
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/simplegrace/scripturalproof.html
The Crusader
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2004, 06:19:33 AM »

"Scriptural proof of the above"
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/simplegrace/scripturalproof.html

Things to Remember

Who God is:
Deut.32:4: He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.
Joh.4:24: God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Human flesh will die because of sin:
Heb.9:27: And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

There is fiery punishment for those without the Savior:
Matt.25:41: Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
Rev. 20:15: And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

None of us deserves the goodness of God:
Eccl.7:20: For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.
Isa.64:6: But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.
Rom.3:10-12: As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

The law of God shows us all sinners:
Rom.3:19-20: Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Jesus Christ is the Savior:,
Joh:14:6: Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Joh:11:25: Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

The Good News that saves any sinner:
Rom.3:21-23: But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
1Corinth.15:3-4: For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

The shed blood of Jesus Christ justifies us completely:
Eph:1:7: In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
Rom.5:8-9: But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Jesus Christ did all the necessary work to save us:
Rom.3:26: To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
Rom.10:4: For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

If you trust what Jesus Christ did, you are saved from wrath:
Eph:1:13: In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
1Thess.1:10: And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

grace

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2004, 10:15:23 PM »

Crusader, you never did get back to me!  Cry Remember, Debate- Romans Road?

In His love,

-Grace
The Crusader
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2004, 06:15:02 AM »

Crusader, you never did get back to me!  Cry Remember, Debate- Romans Road?

In His love,

-Grace

OK, OK but NO Debate
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2004, 10:52:33 PM »

Grace, and Gospel, plain, and simple

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN, now thats plain and simple

Oklahoma Howdy to The Crusader & Ambassador4Christ,

BIG DITTO!!!!! - AMEN!!!!!

Brothers, I just came back from checking out an HWA site, and I will need several large doses of the Gospel of God's Grace to feel good again.

Thanks Brothers for making an abundant supply of the Gospel of God's Grace available on Christians Unite.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Reba
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2004, 11:16:31 PM »

bout time   Tongue

Keep looking up

AMEN
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2004, 12:17:00 AM »

bout time   Tongue

Keep looking up

AMEN

Sister, I told you that I've lead a sheltered life. Can I plead ignorance and say that I had no idea what HWA was? I'll simply give thanks that I've been spoiled by constant preaching of the Gospel of God's Grace for my entire life. I'm hungry for much more of the Gospel of God's Grace, and I'm convinced I will get it. Further, I plan to share the GOSPEL with others as long as Almighty God gives me the physical strength to do so.

I hope this shocking discovery gives me greater appreciation for my Brothers and Sisters who share the Gospel of God's Grace every day. I will not take anything for granted, and I will pray that God gives them the strength and endurance to continue.

Love In Christ,
Tom  

Reba
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2004, 01:05:17 AM »

That sure is ....

LOOKING UP

Smiley

How does a cop have a sheltered life?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2004, 01:06:09 AM by Reba » Logged
The Crusader
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2004, 05:56:38 AM »

HWA = The Plain Truth magazine. Just another man-made religion (((((CULT)))))

P.S. Just like RCism
« Last Edit: April 02, 2004, 04:53:06 AM by The Crusader » Logged
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2004, 06:39:49 AM »

Reba Said:

How does a cop have a sheltered life?

Oklahoma Howdy to Reba,

Grin   Grin The people I dealt with on the street didn't carry Bibles or preach. Their religion was dope, violence, a variety of crime, and self-destruction. However, I think most of them could have done a better job than HWA. I didn't have a clue who HWA was until this week. I have more respect for the street people.

It appears to be a measuring stick, of sorts, to determine how bad other cults are in comparison. The Apostle Herbert was one busy and naughty little boy.

WHEW!!!!!!

One of the hundreds of exposes:

http://www.herbertwarmstrong.com/

Shylynne
Gold Member

Oh that I might kiss the feet of God!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2004, 07:08:25 AM »

Well Tom, now I don`t feel so naive because I did`nt know who HWA was until this week either lol...but hubby tells me that when as a teenager, God began drawing him, the first thing he began to do was spend hours reading his bible, but he also  read these  HWA mailings. Bearing in mind he had`nt yet been instructed by anyone because he had`nt yet began to go to church,  but  even as a 'babe' he reconized many of those teachings did`nt compare well what he was reading in the Bible. This shows what the spirit of God can teach you when you have a genuine thirst for truth!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2004, 07:13:05 AM by Shylynne » Logged

“Christianity isn't all that complicated … it's Jesus.”   — Joni Eareckson Tada

There is no force on earth as powerful as one human soul set ablaze with the Spirit of God -  Shylynne
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2004, 01:37:10 PM »

Oklahoma Howdy to Shylynne,

It appears that the HWA bait material is fairly mild and sounds almost reasonable. Once you get past the veneer of beginner's material, the material becomes increasingly corrupt.

Any mature Christian looking at the overall HWA doctrine would quickly wonder how any thinking person could be sold the entire load of bull. It's very sad that "SOLD" is a very mild term for what is actually done to the followers. Triple tithe is demanded, regardless of how poor the person is. Those higher up in the HWA food chain live in luxury. This is mild compared to the rest of the story.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the