Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 05:23:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286822 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  hate
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: hate  (Read 5017 times)
rfanuka

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: September 30, 2005, 10:49:10 AM »

HATE
Truth Was Born Naked

On the night of August 23, 2005 I was sitting in my kitchen and the thoughts of life, the world, and the human psyche, were grinding my mind.  I was unable to find the words that I could write down.  Has the world, can the world, and will the world, ever learn how to, not add and multiply, but divide?  A few feet away from where I was sitting my eyes began to climb steps, the steps which led me to my bed.  My night commenced without a dream, without the usual gifted words.  It was just the cold dew that covered my forehead and my face.  I stepped down from my bed and I looked out through the window at the deep dark night, a night which pleased my eyes and my mind.  However, I was still unable to find the words for which I was searching.  Instead, I saw an ostrich, kicking a huge, circular object.  
   Anything that grows, must grow from the roots, and it has two ends, its beginning and its end.  So does HATE, which is not ripe and which did not yet end.  TRUTH was born naked, the same way that we were born naked.  For some reason we are covering our bodies, our truth, with clothes, but we cannot live without the truth for too long.  We must touch our truth, we like to touch our truth, and we have the need to have our truth touched.
   To please our bodies and our minds we remove our clothes, over and over again.  We cannot live without the truth.  Big wide world, you have taken, and you are still taking big steps to reach the truth with your long hands, but I am uncertain, if you can reach the truth with your mind, which has been covered with money and fancy clothes.  TRUTH is old and it was born naked.  It is as beautiful as a naked woman.  World, don’t be ashamed, don’t be shy.  Can you reveal the naked truth to those who are poor and unfortunate not to have ever sampled its taste or seen what truth is.
   Who is LIE and what is HATE?  LIE is also old and it was born before HATE.  LIE and HATE are very old, close friends.  LIE has many categories, but, for different reasons, there is only one HATE.  If there is anyone who is unfamiliar with how LIE looks, picture a needle with a sharp point.  It has an eye behind which it is pulling a piece of thread.  Similarly, LIE is also pulling the knotted roots behind that one eye.  The tips of the roots, which are covered with heavy winter clothes, the numerous lies, must be touched upon.  World, our tips of the roots are extremely dry and thirsty, just like the wilted grass, the green plants and various small and large trees.  They are waiting for some pure raindrops, the same way our roots are waiting for one truth.  World, can we unite and help the next spring to bloom and blossom and continue this, spring after spring.  If we are unable to help, the forest will suffer, and it will not be able to survive without the truth.
   Who is HATE?  HATE is no different than RUST.  HATE IS RUST.  It eats and destroys only what was created by human mind and human hands, but mostly, it destroys what was created by the human mind.  There is not much that can be said or written about HATE.  LIE and HATE have no predators.  They are our creation, a horrible, long lasting, self-destructive disease.  There are only a few steps that can be taken to help this world of ours, steps which originate with truth, love, respect and the education life itself offers.  There are no other powers or words which can help any of us for too long.  There are no other means which can sustain this world.  We must all learn and know the same methods a good farmer needs to know.  He must have the knowledge of how to pull a few weeds on time, before the weeds spread their roots, and before they grow seeds, and so do we.  It is very sad that we are destroying the harvest and the weeds, the innocent children, women and men, at the same time, and with one hand.  In many ways, we are destroying our own freedom and this world.  
   Our world today, may not have the realization how far we are from that forked road, even though nature, God’s creation, has been badly wounded, and despite its suffering, it’s still extending a hand to us as it is crying out, “My children hold my hand.  I will help you, as I have already helped bring you into this world.  I am your teacher, leader and healer, above all other teachers, healers and leaders.  Please follow me and hold my hand.”
   When I look at the bright days and the deep dark nights, I am able to see, with my eyes wide open and shut, a beautiful long road with its bright shadow hanging underneath the one truth.  The road is a long road and it is wide open.  As we continue to walk down this same road, adding and multiplying, not dividing, will continue to take place and exist.  War and disarray, like a pure fertilizer, will help HATE to grow and spread throughout this world like a weed.  It is a road that doesn’t offer us too many surprises, but rather, it is filled with many unpleasant truths.  On this road, you can find a three legged, uneven table.  One of those legs is much longer than the rest, but it doesn’t really matter, because truth, just like the drops of olive oil, will still trickle off the table very smoothly.  Creations, enabled by human power, will be the first to cross the road.  How long is the road?  Philosophy of life can still make the sharp turn.
   Our world has lost someone we will greatly miss, a great teacher, healer and leader, and simply a good human being.  That someone is Pope John Paul the II.  It is a beauty, that what he did for himself he took with him.  What he did for others, he left with us, and it should live on forever.  It is a long road with a bright shadow, which is hanging underneath the one truth.  Pope John Paul the II’s philosophy of life reached its highest peak, of its highest hill that truth can possibly reach.  He could have told us more, but to please one truth, and to please us all, he told us just enough.  How beautiful and how healthy it could be, if our world could unite and exclaim, “Our God.”  What we did for others, should live on forever, and we should be able to tell our children, “Take it!  This beautiful healthy world is yours.”
   Truth was born naked and it is beautiful.  How sad it is, and how sad I am, to sit at my kitchen table and be unable to find the right words.  The word RICH is still unable to express to the word POOR how beautiful it is.  
Author  Radenko Fanuka
ollie
Gold Member

Being born again, .....by the word of God,

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2005, 03:15:55 PM »

Hating can be in accordance with God and He admonishes to hate  that which He hates.

Can you think of any scriptural examples of such?

Support your local Christian.
curious

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2005, 04:45:58 AM »

That's right ollie.We are to hate the sin,but love the sinners.A lot of the time people hate the sinnner along with the sin,or they like the sin,but hate the sinner.

Yours in Yeshua,
                        curious
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2005, 08:07:54 PM »

Hating can be in accordance with God and He admonishes to hate  that which He hates.

Can you think of any scriptural examples of such?

Leviticus 19:17 Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.

Proverbs 8:36 But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

One I think most people forget about.
Romans 5:8 But God shows and clearly proves His [own] love for us by the fact that while we were still sinners, Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One) died for us

Resting in the hands, of Jesus.
Bob

Luke 6:32
If you [merely] love those who love you, what quality of credit and thanks is that to you? For even the [very] sinners love their lovers (those who love them).

21stCenturyApostle

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2005, 01:39:49 AM »

Psalm 5:5
Thou (God) hatest all workers of iniquity

Romans 9:13
Esau have I hated

Psalm 11:5
The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth

Proverb 6:16-19
16: These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
   17: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
   18: An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
   19: A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren

Luke 14:26
If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple
« Last Edit: November 11, 2005, 01:49:29 AM by 21stCenturyApostle » Logged
GKB

MY GREATEST SEEK, IS TO KNOW JESUS MORE

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2005, 05:18:01 AM »

i was going to reply with that proverb 21st cent....for that part, well done.

we as christians must be very careful, because if we search hard enough we can find scripture to back up whatever view we have. thats why we must beg the lord jesus for wisdom. the bible is accurate in all its points, and it never contradicts itself...but if you don't have wisdom, you'll think that you should be doing one or the other of a thing (love/hate, deal with sinner/stay seperate from sinners, be bold/be humble, etc.) when we really should be doing all things at some point or another....we must have wisdom show us when, where , and how to use what.
JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2005, 12:30:59 PM »

Though I have faith as to move mountains, yet do I not have charity (love), I am nothing.
1 Cor 13:2

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2005, 02:24:55 PM »

i was going to reply with that proverb 21st cent....for that part, well done.

we as christians must be very careful, because if we search hard enough we can find scripture to back up whatever view we have. thats why we must beg the lord jesus for wisdom. the bible is accurate in all its points, and it never contradicts itself...but if you don't have wisdom, you'll think that you should be doing one or the other of a thing (love/hate, deal with sinner/stay seperate from sinners, be bold/be humble, etc.) when we really should be doing all things at some point or another....we must have wisdom show us when, where , and how to use what.

AMEN GKB!!

It requires a lot of study to really understand many portions of the Holy Bible. One of the biggest problems is taking a Scripture out of context and isolating it, making it to appear to mean something that it doesn't. Another problem involves failure to identify the speaker, the audience, the purpose, and the time. I think that the most common problems usually involve confusion with the following:

1 - Law vs. Grace

2 - Israel vs. the CHURCH which is the BODY OF CHRIST

3 - Before the CROSS vs. after the CROSS

4 - God's Heavenly Kingdom vs. the Millennial Kingdom (1,000 year earthly rule and reign of JESUS CHRIST

5 - Commandments vs. Exhortations for Christian Living

6 - God's Gifts vs. the works of man

Matthew 22:36-40  NASB  "Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?" And He said to him, " 'YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.' "This is the great and foremost commandment. "The second is like it, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.' "On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets."

Love In Christ,
Tom

1 Thessalonians 5:8-10 NASB  But since we are of the day, let us be sober, having put on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet, the hope of salvation. For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, so that whether we are awake or asleep, we will live together with Him.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2005, 02:50:17 PM »

Though I have faith as to move mountains, yet do I not have charity (love), I am nothing.
1 Cor 13:2

Hello JudgeNot,

Brother, we sure have been missing you, and it's great to see you back on the forum. I am hoping that you are almost settled into your new home. AND, do you have that 10 gallon cowboy hat yet?

I love the portion of Scripture that you quoted, and I want to post a couple of references for that same beautiful Scripture:

Galatians 5:22 NASB  But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,

1 John 4:8-11  NASB  The one who does not love does not know God, for God is love. By this the love of God was manifested in us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world so that we might live through Him. In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Ephesians 3:14-19 NASB  For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God.

cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2005, 06:23:08 PM »

OK, so what's the concensus?  Are we or are we not to hate a person?

Seems to me, an evildoer's father is Satan.  Do we hate Satan?

Are there evil people in the world, or just people committing evil things who aren't evil themselves?  Actually, after just typing that, it doesn't make sense that there aren't evil people.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2005, 06:42:14 PM »

Mat 5:43  Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
Mat 5:44  But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
Mat 5:45  That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2005, 06:49:40 PM »

We know that Satan is God's enemy.  Can we find scripture that says God loves Satan?

cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2005, 06:59:12 PM »

Psalm 5:5
Thou (God) hatest all workers of iniquity

Romans 9:13
Esau have I hated

Psalm 11:5
The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth

Proverb 6:16-19
16: These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
   17: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
   18: An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
   19: A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren

Luke 14:26
If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple

In the NT we are told to love our enemy.  Now, could it be that not all of our enemies are evil?  They sure seem to be evil, but wonder if they might not be, hence, the admonition to love them.  Just thinking out loud!  Discernment must play a huge part here, I would imagine.

Proverbs 2:12-15 speaks of being delivered from the way of the EVIL MAN.  (There must be evel men around).

1Sam.16:7 says man looks on the outward appearance but God looks at the HEART.

Well, if we're born again, and HAVE the mind of Christ, shouldn't we be able to look at the heart, also?  Could this be where discernment would play a part on whether to hate or not?  It appears that EVIL and ENEMY are not synonomous words.  Here's maybe where the confusion might lay.  So then, we are to love our enemies, and that might not have anything to do with hating an evil person.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2005, 08:57:58 PM by cris » Logged
GKB

MY GREATEST SEEK, IS TO KNOW JESUS MORE

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2005, 11:08:13 PM »

hey chris,

we are told to love our enemies, not THE enemy!
cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2005, 11:42:38 PM »

hey chris,

we are told to love our enemies, not THE enemy!

Hey GKB,

Read the last sentence of my post!

Grace and peace,
cris

Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the