Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 10:51:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286820 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  General Theology (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  God's Sabbath Rest
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: God's Sabbath Rest  (Read 22853 times)
lightsavour

coo coo caw

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2003, 02:29:28 PM »

Sower, sorry i did not follow the continuation of this thread as I could see some people had ruined it. You did much homework by the divine hand of God and were blessed for it. Your original post was of much scriptural discernment and help for me and others. I thank you, and keep on for the Lord. I especially enjoyed your explanation of our rest of the first day of the week. We no longer fight/work at our salvation, and so remember our Lamb of God who died for us. In doing so we partake in that same rest of God. We know now the end from the beginning, it simply has yet to come. So we gather together where God has brought us, and remember the work that has and will set us free to enjoy the true Sabbath in a day to come.

And yes (to whoever said otherwise) Jesus did diliberately heal and do miracles on the Sabbath day. For he was not to break the law, but that the law through him could be made flesh. The Sabbath spoke of Gods work being done. However as you have said sower, sin marred Gods perfect work in that we his creatures sinned. Not that he sinned, no never. And in no way did Jesus sin, he could not, he was perfectly God. Sin being against the will of God. He simply edified the truth that Gods work with men was not through, but that need remained. With need came the work of the Lord, which would not be stopped for a day that had previously been set aside for rest... but had now become of no effect (the Jews missed out on what the Law showed them.) So the Lord Jesus showed everyone what sin had done, and what need was within both jew and gentile.

Please respond again if you have better clarified words Sower. Good to hear from you, it has been a while.. as I recall your name from my last time being around here.

God bless.

Proverbs 18:1 "Through desire a man, having separated himself, seeketh and intermeddleth with all wisdom."
Wreck N Sow

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2003, 08:53:08 PM »

Hey John the baptist
I think someone is claiming we ruined this thread. We should try not to send so much scripture that contradict his beliefs.
John the Baptist
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2003, 10:01:53 PM »

Hi John the Baptist
You wrote
Creation week for one. Six day & then the Sabbath rest. Six thousand years & then the 'earth' will have an [EMPTY] Sabbath 1000 yr. rest. (based on 1000 yrs. a day)

Are you saying Gods sabbath rest for His people will not be on earth?

John here:
I believe in the seven day weekly cycle here on earth. The 7th day is the birthday of creation. (Psalms 135:13) The day itself is the Lords day that He blessed and set aside for HOLY USE. Adam & Eve most likely heard their first warning message that very first Sabbath day?  Huh Stay away from that tree in the midst of the garden! (But why was it there, and why did God need to test them? Wink)

About the lesson of 6000 years? The Lord states that the Land was to have hers sabbath too! (the 7000 year)  I believe that it was an lesson for us, as well as a need that perhaps we do not understand completely. But the 1000 years millennium surely is taught. Had you ever read where a newly married Israelie boy had a whole year off to learn of his bride after marriage? (and a counterpart?)
Perhaps this will be from the 49-50th year of which I call the Jubiliee of Jubilee's. The quality time that the saved ones of earth will spend learning of the Master? (after the judgement)

Another thought is that we will be working during this 7000th year, see 1 Cor. 6:2-3. And the Heavenly city does not decend until the 1000 years are finished. It is then that it states that ALL TEARS ARE WIPED AWAY! You do recall the 'Recording'  Books of both Daniel, Rev., & Eccl. 12?  

By the way, I have a two pg. work on the movie left behind, if you would want to read the Bible verses, send me your e-mail & I will send them along. Mine is:

pastornb@cherco.net

---John
Wreck N Sow

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2003, 10:39:34 PM »

Hi John
Ill write to yer e-mail. I have focused most all my time into studying how to get to the Kingdom and maybe not as much as i should as when and where it might be. I still think itll be here on earth as of now, but i look into the scriptures and see what they say.Have a good one John.
Wreck N Sow

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2003, 10:38:42 PM »

hi

LUKE 4 [14] And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about.[15] And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all.[16] And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

JESUS kept the sabbath

ACTS 17 [2] And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,[3] Opening and alleging, that Christ must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Jesus, whom I preach unto you, is Christ.

Paul kept the sabbath

ACTS 13 [42] And when the Jews were gone out of the synagogue, the Gentiles besought that these words might be preached to them the next sabbath.[43] Now when the congregation was broken up, many of the Jews and religious proselytes followed Paul and Barnabas: who, speaking to them, persuaded them to continue in the grace of God.[44] And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of God.

GENTILES taught on the sabbath

Doesnt scripture tell us to follow their example?
John the Baptist
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2003, 08:42:42 AM »

hi

LUKE 4 [14] And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about.[15] And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all.[16] And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

JESUS kept the sabbath

ACTS 17 [2] And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,[3] Opening and alleging, that Christ must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Jesus, whom I preach unto you, is Christ.

Paul kept the sabbath

ACTS 13 [42] And when the Jews were gone out of the synagogue, the Gentiles besought that these words might be preached to them the next sabbath.[43] Now when the congregation was broken up, many of the Jews and religious proselytes followed Paul and Barnabas: who, speaking to them, persuaded them to continue in the grace of God.[44] And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of God.

GENTILES taught on the sabbath

Doesnt scripture tell us to follow their example?

Hi, John here:
You say in bottom line: "Doesn't Jesus tell us to follow His & their example?"

Surely we must understand that Christ is stating Truth in Matt. 7's 'Broadway' 'c'hristian passage. Broadway might even have another look, as in drama too, huh? not only the mass of professed flesh that profess & are IN the BROADWAY, and just plainly will not follow Christ's example, but also the ones in colorful movies with drama & other lying wonders!?

Notice these Words in 1 John 4:6.. "We are of God: he that [knoweth God], heareth us; (most do not even understand what you are talking about! we will use that in the next verse Cry) he that [is not of God, heareth not us, Hereby know we the Spirit of Truth and the spirit of error]."

Christ's example??? He came to do the Fathers will, He states!
See Isaiah 42:21 for what it took to do this? (given latter on in full view)

Another verse of the 'broadway' one?
In 2 Peter 3:15-17 we see Peter telling us what to expect from the vast majority of the professed ones. Talking of Paul, he states a truth and gives the reason for the problem.

Also remember the many post's that are found here that are in TRUE Babylon confusion? while most think that they understand Paul perfectly! They cannot even 'unite' on much of anything! Huh

Be sure to notice the added INSPIRATION of.. "As do they ALSO WITH THE OTHER SCRIPTURE"!

The verse says this: "As also in all of his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which [THEY  THAT ARE UNLEARNED AND UNSTABLE WREST, AS THEY DO ALSO THE OTHER SCRIPTURE], unto their own DESTRUCTION."

There is just NO way for one to want to follow Christ's example until the 'motive' of REAL LOVE is re/created into ones heart! Christ said: "YE MUST BE BORN AGAIN" Jn. 3:3 There has got to be that starting point of true Agape LOVE FOR HIM FIRST!

And then we see that first heart transplant in ACTION! (works of Love for Him) For then, and ONLY then comes..."Forasmuch as [YE ARE MANIFESTLY DECLARED TO BE THE EPISTLE (LETTER) OF CHRIST MINISTERED BY US, WRITTEN NOT WITH INK, BUT *WITH THE SPIRIT OF THE LIVING GOD; NOT IN TABLES OF STONE, *BUT IN THE FLESHY TABLES OF THE HEART." 2 Cor. 3:3

Born again Smiley! Now we want to follow our Master's example, yet, even then, that is JUST THE *REQUIRED STARTING POINT! (a first love!) Who wants to be called a Jew?? Rom. 2:28-29 kind! and be an odd ball & keep this old Jewish law, huh Smiley. Be a Jew like Jesus?? That is NOT FOR THE BROADWAY ONES!

And as for these 'broadway' ones that profess that they are the real 'c'hristian ones? these ones who 'vacate' spiritual decernment? 1 John 2:4 tells us all about these  Cry...
"He that [sayeth], I know Him, (love Him) and keepeth [not His commandments, IS A LIAR, and the TRUTH IS NOT IN HIM]."

That my friend is 'INSPIRATION". From the GOD that CANNOT LIE!

Then He states that this LAW.. "WHICH YE HAD FROM THE BEGINNING"! v. 7 & v. 6 states as you rightfully posted...
"He that [SAYETH HE ABIDETH IN HIM, HIMSELF ALSO OUGHT TO WALK, EVEN AS HE WALKED]."

Now: verse 8-11 "Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true [IN HIM AND IN YOU: *BECAUSE THE DARKNESS IS NOW PAST, AND THE *TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH.]" Then he talkes of hating your brother.  If so, you ARE STILL IN DARKNESS.

OK: What does the this all mean? THE EXAMPLE OF CHRIST?? Hate, Murder, Adultary?? Light or darkness???

Jesus said if you hate a brother, or Lust after a woman, you have already murdered or commited adultary in your heart! (read James 1:15 for the finish) Not a new commandment, this is one that we had at the beginning! Then a new commandment? and the 'unlearned & unstabe? they wrest' at this!

OK, GOD'S EXAMPLE! Isa. 42:18-21 Inspiration says:
"Hear, ye deaf; and look, ye blind, that [YE MAY SEE].

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as My messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the Lord's servant?

Seing many things, but [thou observest not; opening the ears, BUT HE HEARETH NOT].

The Lord is well pleased for His Rightousness' sake; [HE WILL MAGNIFY THE LAW, AND MAKE IT HONORABLE."

This is thw Work that John was talking about! From darkness unto LIGHT! This is the VERY WORK THAT JESUS CAME TO DO! Matt. 5:21! Verse 27-28! verse 23-24! verse 16-17! verse 31-32! And much much more!

But who is still so blind that they 'will not' see Rev. 12:17's simple understood Truth? -the ones in the broadway!-    
"And the dragon was wroth with the woman and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, [WHICH KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF *GOD AND HAVE THE *TESTIMONY OF JESUS CHRIST]." (EPISTLE-again 2 Cor. 3:3!)

By the way, where did the active 'spiritual Israel ' players in this war come from?? See Matt. 10:23!

---John

Wreck N Sow

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2003, 12:33:16 PM »

John, thanks for expounding
John the Baptist
« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2003, 01:23:59 PM »

Hi,
we live in S.C. & are thinking of sarting up a church here. Just wondering how close we are both ways Smiley, Miles, as in traveling distance, & doctrine?

I see no material for an address or personal information around anywhere on you? I know that God did not send out alias's, yet, few people respond to certain callings if published.

Your 'posts' seem to be about the most honest that I have read anything about from this forum so far? Seems like there might be a couple others 'posters' that seem sincere here, so far any way? See Hosea 4:6

Was wondering about your occupation, and relocation status?
Married ect.? Hay, 'i' am not snooping! Just wondering if God has us on the same page? Rom. 8:14

We have purchased 3 tracts of 2, 1 ac. & the third .88 ac. in the country. All are fully landscaped with drive, parking & two are with the septic system in. What has the Master's REST got to do with this?? We will see? By the way, they are 5 min. from I-85 & just inside S.C. line from N.C.

---John
Wreck N Sow

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2003, 02:40:36 PM »

Hi John
Live in upstate NY. In the mountains.I have 2 kids still in school right now.10 and 11 grade. As much as i like this area there are no churches here that follow the bible(if ya get my drift).And i have already given thought to moving when kids graduate. Looking 1st for a church, then lookin at surrounding area. Cant wait to congregate.I am headin down to Mrtyle beach at summers end for a week. I sent an e-mail to ya John. Didnt you get it. Maybe we should talk there. Ya know there will come a time when people will be coming after people like us.
John the Baptist
« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2003, 06:29:52 PM »

Hi John
Ill write to yer e-mail. I have focused most all my time into studying how to get to the Kingdom and maybe not as much as i should as when and where it might be. I still think itll be here on earth as of now, but i look into the scriptures and see what they say.Have a good one John.
Hi, John here:
Did I send you the two parts on the movie? (Left Behind) I can't find any record of not doing so, if you sent me a request? I usally do it right then so I don't goof! Huh?

My email is above this post from you to me. Either way, I don't have your email to my knowledge. Here is my adress again:

pastornb@cherco.net

By the way, people don't bother me much. I have been called about everything the Master tells us of in Matt. 10:25 from His saints. Also lived quite a life years ago. My dad was from a rich family & mom was one of 13 'poor' kids! Dad was educated & mom's educ... was the Masters Word. (both were real Christians, they have now passed)

Anyhow I was 'reared' right, but that did no good for a long long time. I had been shot at, locked up, one time I even had a knife held at my throat. Went through several serious wrecks where I was truely worthy of death! (eternal at that)
And yes, I know that it was only the request to Christ & His answer to the prayers of my parents that kept me around! Even now we pay the price for such past foolishness!

Anyhow, perhaps these some/what hard knocks that I brought upon myself have given me some firmness of character maturity in the Provisions from Christ? It seems that all of my life 'fakes' (liars) have always bothered me,
(at least 'i' am now in good company! see Rev. 3:16 for the Master's Word) and the forum here? it sure has these ones that come across as such?? even in pictures! (and some are even accused of stealing others material, Wow! some Christians if true, huh?)

---John

Wreck N Sow

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2003, 08:26:57 AM »

Morning all,

I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day
Ive heard many point to this scripture in Revelations and say that the "Lords day" is speaking of sunday. But as you can plainly see as you read REV.1 and ZEPH.1 both scriptures are speakin of the same day. The Day of the Lord.

REV.1 [7] Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.[8] I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.[9] I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.[10] I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

he cometh with clouds - of a trumpet - the Lord's day - a great voice - the earth shall wail

ZEPH.1 [14] The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.[15] That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,[16] A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers

a day of clouds - of the trumpet - The great day of the LORD - even the voice - man shall cry there bitterly

Come on you sundayers. I feel like im talkin to myself. There must be some scriptures that point to the keeping of the day of the sun,other than those which speak about baal. Arent we all after the same thing here? If there are no scriptures that point to keeping sunday, do you believe that you can worship God in vain, teaching for commandments the doctrines of man?
Wreck N Sow

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2003, 10:20:34 AM »

Good morn
Is it written in the new testament that we are to keep Gods sabbath day? Yes! If ya simply believe what Hebrews 4 says and not what many say it says

HEBREWS 4

[1] Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.[2] For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.[3] For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

[4] For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.[5] And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest.

[6] Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:[7] Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.

[8] For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.

[9] There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

[10] For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.
[11] Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

Verses1-3 Those that believe do enter into rest! Dont come short of it! Have faith in the WORD!

Verse 4-5 He spoke of the 7th day of rest. Just as GOD did at the time of creation. The 7th day! Not any day ya happen to choose.

Verse 6-7 There remains some, even after so long a time, that have not entered this rest because of unbelief

Verse 8 If Jesus became their rest, would HE not have spoken of another day. I realize some bibles have changed the name of Jesus to Joshua in order to hide the truth.

Verse 9 The sabbath rest remains therefore TO THE PEOPLE OF GOD!This verse has got to bother those that wish to point to Hebrews 4 as the 1000 yr rest. Thats not here yet folks, so how could that be the rest that remains???

Verse 10-11 Enter into this rest (just as GOD did) .Look at verse 4! The 7th day! THE SABBATH!

Ive seen pages and pages written about above scriptures trying to explain that it doesnt really mean what it says.
Just believe what it says and enter into the rest GOD created for us. The rest that sanctifys us and sets believers apart from those with the spirit of unbelief.
Wreck N Sow

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2003, 10:27:52 AM »

For more proof of this go back to Hebrews 3. Its Gods weekly sabbath that is being spoken of here.

HEBREWS 3 [15] While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.[16] For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.[17] But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell inthe wilderness?[18] And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?[19] So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

I suppose the thing to do now is to go to the old testament and find out why those  carcases fell inthe wilderness.
What rest will these people not enter into because of unbelief?

EZEK.20 [10] Wherefore I caused them to go forth out of the land of Egypt, and brought them into the wilderness.[11] And I gave them my statutes, and shewed them my judgments, which if a man do, he shall even
live in them.[12] Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths, to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the LORD that sanctify them.[13] But the house of Israel rebelled against me in the wilderness: they walked not in my statutes, and they despised my judgments, which if a man do, he shall even live in them; and my sabbaths they greatly polluted: then I said, I would pour out my fury upon them in the wilderness, to consume them.

In both above scriptures

Out of Egypt and into the wilderness
Did not believe in HIS sabbath rest
They were consumed in the wilderness because of unbelief!
Raphu

Sojourner

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2003, 01:46:56 PM »

Moses said of the double portion, "Yahveh has given you the Sabbath; that is why on the sixth day he gives you bread for two days" (Exodus 16:29, NIV). The children of Israel, having a double portion rested on the Sabbath. And we are encouraged that "there remains.... a Sabbath rest for the people of God" (Hebrews 4:9)

This promise is fulfilled in that, those who receive the Messiah have "the bread of life" in this life (the sixth day), and through Him, they have life in the world to come. Thus they rest in Messiah's Sabbath, and are heirs of the double portion.

Hosea 11:10  They shall walk after the LORD: he shall roar like a lion: when he shall roar, then the children shall tremble from the west.
Wreck N Sow

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2003, 03:17:32 PM »

Hey
Never heard that one before,Raphu.

Maybe you can help me understand Jer. 23

JER.23 [37] Thus shalt thou say to the prophet, What hath the LORD answered thee? and, What hath the LORD spoken?[38] But since ye say, The burden of the LORD; therefore thus saith the LORD; Because ye say this word, The burden of the LORD, and I have sent unto you, saying, Ye shall not say, The burden of the LORD;[39] Therefore, behold, I, even I, will utterly forget you, and I will forsake you, and the city that I gave you and your fathers, and cast you out of my presence:[40] And I will bring an everlasting reproach upon you, and a perpetual shame, which shall not be forgotten.

(1)burden of the Lord - (2)everlasting reproach - (3)perpetual shame - (4)which shall not be forgotten

What is Jer.23 speaking of Raphu?

JER.17 [17] Be not a terror unto me: thou art my hope in the day of evil.[18] Let them be confounded that persecute me, but let not me be confounded: let them be dismayed, but let not me be dismayed: bring upon them the day of evil, and destroy them with double destruction.[19] Thus said the LORD unto me; Go and stand in the gate of the children of the people, whereby the kings of Judah come in, and by the which they go out, and in all the gates of Jerusalem;[20] And say unto them, Hear ye the word of the LORD, ye kings of Judah, and all Judah, and all the inhabitants of Jerusalem, that enter in by these gates:[21] Thus saith the LORD; Take heed to yourselves, and bear no burden on the sabbath day, nor bring it in by the gates of Jerusalem;[22] Neither carry forth a burden out of your houses on the sabbath day, neither do ye any work, but hallow ye the sabbath day, as I commanded your fathers.
(1)Take heed to yourselves, and bear no burden on the sabbath day

LEV.24 [8] Every sabbath he shall set it in order before the LORD continually, being taken from the children of Israel by an everlasting covenant.
(2)Every sabbath he shall set it in order - by an everlasting covenant

EXODUS 31[15] Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.[16] Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.[17] It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.
(3)observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant

JEREMIAH 50[4] In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD, the children of Israel shall come, they and the children of Judah together, going and weeping: they shall go, and seek the LORD their God.[5] They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, Come, and let us join ourselves to the LORD in a perpetual covenant that shall not be forgotten.[6] My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace.
(4)a perpetual covenant that shall not be forgotten- they have forgotten their restingplace

If you read JER.17 through Jer.23 you will see that these chapters are not speaking of ancient Israel. These chapters are speaking of The Day of the Lord, when Jesus returns to this earth.Even Yogi Berra would say its over on that day.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the