Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 11:56:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286812 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  Questions, help, suggestions, and bug reports (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Need help with Faith Lessons
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Need help with Faith Lessons  (Read 26991 times)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2008, 11:12:25 PM »

Your most welcome. I figured that was the case.

I will gladly join in on your study thread as I am able to.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
islandboy
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2008, 02:35:36 PM »

When all of you decide so strongly that a link I have provided is not good for Christiansunite, please just delete it.  I meant no harm.

I think this forum and website is one of the strongest in defense of our Lord and Savior, and that is why I continue to send people here who need to learn the Bible and need to have a strong Christian support system.

Would it be alright for me to use a link to a "mental health forum", that helps people in real need, so that they can have support in faith in God here and support from others facing the same life issues there?

Be not weary in your serving; Do your best for those in need; Kindness will be rewarded by the Lord who prompts the deed.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2008, 10:00:58 PM »

When all of you decide so strongly that a link I have provided is not good for Christiansunite, please just delete it.  I meant no harm.

I think this forum and website is one of the strongest in defense of our Lord and Savior, and that is why I continue to send people here who need to learn the Bible and need to have a strong Christian support system.

Would it be alright for me to use a link to a "mental health forum", that helps people in real need, so that they can have support in faith in God here and support from others facing the same life issues there?

Hello Islandboy,

No, it isn't okay. Most of them are non-Christian and are commercial in many ways. Again, we don't have the staff to check the thousands of web sites out there, many of which are totally inappropriate for a Christian family forum. For these specific reasons, we don't list or recommend mental health sites. We have the Holy Bible, and that's what we recommend.

There's a free classified ad section on the main board of Christians Unite that you are welcome to use:

http://www.christiansunite.com/classifieds/

It has separate rules that you will need to read. The forum has a different purpose, and that's the reason for our no soliciting, no advertising, and no spamming rules. Those who need more than just the free Christians Unite Classifieds can check out Christians Unite's other methods of advertising. Forum posts are not the place for that.

Love in Christ,
Tom

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2008, 10:12:20 PM »

COPY

Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

We know that God has promised us that where two or three are gathered in His Name that HE is with them.

We Gather Here In The
Precious Name Of JESUS!

The sweet Christians on Christians Unite are definitely gathered in the name of JESUS, our precious Lord and Saviour. So GOD is with us here.

Christians Unite is intended as a safe and friendly place for Christians of all ages to come, share JESUS, and fellowship with other Christians. I must add that we try very hard to keep Christians Unite clean and appropriate for Christian children and young people to use. We want Christian parents to feel good about their children using Christians Unite. This is an effort from all of us, and I think that Christians Unite is safe for Christians of all ages to use.

It is not the intention of Christians Unite to replace your local assembly of Brothers and Sisters in Christ. But it is our intention that Christians Unite be a place of refuge, escape, friendship, fellowship, Praise of JESUS CHRIST, Worship of JESUS CHRIST, and study of the Holy Bible. We share JESUS here with the lost, and the sweet Christians here build each other up in CHRIST. We achieve our purpose because of the efforts of many sweet Christians here and the help of GOD. Prayer for each other is always a major priority, and we all know that GOD loves to hear our prayers. YES!, I know that we are serving GOD here, and I know that it is the Will of GOD that we continue. With everything, we will give JESUS CHRIST all of the Glory, Honor, and Praise.

INVITE A:
Friend,
Family Member,
Fellow Church Member
Or A Lost Person
To Join Us!

Brothers and Sisters, we would like to have more active members - the more - the merrier! We have over 4,000 members, but many of them have not been active in a long time. More active members will simply mean more enjoyment for all of us. Would you please consider inviting a friend, family member, fellow church member, or a lost person to join us? Thanks in advance for your help.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 127:1 NASB  Unless the LORD builds the house, They labor in vain who build it; Unless the LORD guards the city, The watchman keeps awake in vain.

islandboy
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2008, 10:27:37 PM »

I am sorry I won't do it again.  I understand the rules of the forum and I will abide by them. When I read what you had to say in the other area, I was not being blunt or hurtful in saying to please delete the links. If a link goes to a site that does more than explain an article of interest and includes some form of advertising that is non-Christian related and misleading, it should be deleted. Following this thought I will not add anymore links, as I do not want to break your rules. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 10:48:11 AM by islandboy » Logged

Be not weary in your serving; Do your best for those in need; Kindness will be rewarded by the Lord who prompts the deed.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the