Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 08:53:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286816 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Howdy fellow Pilgrams!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Howdy fellow Pilgrams!  (Read 1144 times)
SgtChas

Guard'n the Sheeps Withn' da Word!

View Profile WWW
« on: December 06, 2008, 08:59:44 AM »

I am decorated disabled veteran with one son in the active military, and two in the reserves. Therefore, the many of the issues I post on are not merely some exercise in theoretical debate on politics or history as they concern the end times; a mere howl in the wind, if it were, but rather opinions derived from personal experience based observations of the path we have followed in meeting our prophetic destiny.

Formally a heathen’s heathen who also was a redneck and very proud of it, I once was a prime candidate for the bottom of the pit until Jesus found me; oh the unbelievable mercy and grace of God.

Currently a Virginian surrounded by Yankees in foreign territory (you know you are in trouble when they drink hot tea and do not know what grits are in the restaurants) who fights with scriptural truth the errors that have sapped the power and life of the Word in the Church. I also am about as politically incorrect as one can be and still breath – or be allowed to breath.

Also, formally I posted on the Sheeple Forum, which seems to have gone down for some reason... Prayers for Derreck AKA: Sheeple, please...

God Bless and HOWDY! Chas
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 09:02:50 AM by SgtChas » Logged

The Politics of Biblical Prophecy... "About the time of the end, a body of men will be raised up who will turn their attention to the prophecies, and insist upon their literal interpretation, in the midst of much clamour and opposition." Sir Isaac Newton, 1642-1727
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2008, 10:35:08 AM »

Hello Chas, and welcome to Christians Unite forum.

There are a few vets here that you will enjoy talking to. As far as being politically incorrect, your in fine company. You will also find out a few here, have a warped sense of humor.  Grin Grin

Jon-Marc

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2008, 12:15:34 PM »

Welcome to Christians Unite from a northerner transplanted to Florida. I have no idea what grits are either.  Grin

Secure in Christ--Holy Spirit in me.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2008, 12:52:07 PM »

Hello SgtChas,

Welcome to the forums.

Thank you for your years of military service. I'm an old retired, disabled Veteran myself and have a son and nephew serving in the Military right now. Even though I was raised a northerner I know what grits are. I ate quite a few grits and drank a lot of iced tea when growing up and have spent a number of years living in various places in the south in more recent years.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2008, 04:32:28 PM »

Hello Chas,

WELCOME!

I sincerely hope that you enjoy Christians Unite, and I look forward to having fellowship with you.

I'm another resident grandpa and also disabled. I spent most of my life in law enforcement, so I'm rarely "politically correct" unless I'm sick.   Grin

Love In Christ,
Tom

Luke 21:20-28 NASB  "But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then recognize that her desolation is near. "Then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains, and those who are in the midst of the city must leave, and those who are in the country must not enter the city; because these are days of vengeance, so that all things which are written will be fulfilled. "Woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days; for there will be great distress upon the land and wrath to this people; and they will fall by the edge of the sword, and will be led captive into all the nations; and Jerusalem will be trampled under foot by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled. "There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves, men fainting from fear and the expectation of the things which are coming upon the world; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. "Then they will see THE SON OF MAN COMING IN A CLOUD with power and great glory. "But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near."

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the