Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 04:54:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286820 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Animals and Pets (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  What's your favorite animal?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: What's your favorite animal?  (Read 76326 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2007, 03:17:25 PM »

to house train?

well i'd say it was easier than keeping men under control

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2007, 12:08:02 PM »

Grin

Angel, that was a little joke about house-training a horse. BUT, I am completely house-trained and only have an accident rarely.   Grin

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2007, 09:42:49 PM »

Grin

Angel, I am completely house-trained and only have an accident rarely.   Grin

angel

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2007, 09:30:44 PM »

Grin

Angel, that was a little joke about house-training a horse. BUT, I am completely house-trained and only have an accident rarely.   Grin

i know but i couldnt resist the sarcasm back

sorry guys if i offended anyone

look in your heart and know that the lord is always with you
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2007, 10:11:53 PM »

Hello Angel,

You didn't offend anyone - not even close. Christians are allowed to have some fun, and we aren't an exception. In fact, Christians should be the happiest people on the face of the earth. I think that all of us enjoy some fun and humor every day. If nothing else, it helps us get our minds off of big problems around the world for a few minutes.

Love In Christ,
Tom

angel

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2007, 09:49:36 AM »

i agree totally..  when the family are home the house is full of laughter.  me and the daughter often have tickle fights and take the mickey out of each other in a harmless way, her dad joins in and her mum stands laughing.

laughter is god for you anyway.  it gets the heart pumping which bringe oxygen to the brain, opens  arteries and makes you feel good.

look in your heart and know that the lord is always with you
carnation blue

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2007, 11:43:09 PM »

;)I love my 3 dogs. Together they weight less then 25 pounds. They are all Shih Tzu's and one of the most precious animals on this earth God created. They are loveable, sweet, like a child in lots of ways but not as demanding. They make me smile and bring me a lot of joy.
Debp
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2007, 03:17:40 AM »

;)I love my 3 dogs. Together they weight less then 25 pounds. They are all Shih Tzu's and one of the most precious animals on this earth God created. They are loveable, sweet, like a child in lots of ways but not as demanding. They make me smile and bring me a lot of joy.

I used to have a Shiz Tzu....he died of old age, a really sweet dog.  Now I have 2 cats.

...walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Eph. 4:1-3
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2007, 12:45:37 AM »

Hello Carnation Blue,

I see that you are new, so WELCOME!

My wife and I love dogs also. We have a small 16 year-old mutt, but he thinks that he's full-breed registered royalty with the way that we treat him. I think that I know what kind of dogs you have, and we think they're cute. I must admit that we call them fur-balls since there just isn't much there except fur.   Wink   Believe me, I'm not making fun of your dogs, rather they are just tiny little things.

I hope that you enjoy the forum. I'm looking forward to reading your posts and having fellowship with you.

Love In Christ,
Tom

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2007, 12:46:01 PM »

I like fish, they don't have to be trained, all you have to do is feed them and clean the tank once or twice a year.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes HOWEVER!!!! I have been thinking if I bought a cow I wouldn't have to worry about buying fertilizer, cutting the grass and I would get free milk, and if things get reallllllly bad, we could always have a lot of beef  Grin Grin Grin Grin

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Debp
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2007, 07:11:05 PM »

I like fish, they don't have to be trained, all you have to do is feed them and clean the tank once or twice a year.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes HOWEVER!!!! I have been thinking if I bought a cow I wouldn't have to worry about buying fertilizer, cutting the grass and I would get free milk, and if things get reallllllly bad, we could always have a lot of beef  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Besides my 2 cats, I have a 40 gallon aquarium.  Fish are very relaxing to watch.
A cow wouldn't work for me, I live in an apartment.  Wink

...walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Eph. 4:1-3
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2007, 09:29:39 AM »

Besides my 2 cats, I have a 40 gallon aquarium.  Fish are very relaxing to watch.
A cow wouldn't work for me, I live in an apartment.  Wink

Grin   Grin

Hello Debp,  I couldn't help but laugh about this because what little television I watch is news and Animal Planet. I've seen folks with all kinds of animals living in the house with them, including some really big ones. One of the funniest shows was about a Very Large pig living inside, but I must admit that it had really good manners, and it was house broken. It even ate at the table during meals.   Grin

I don't think that a cow will be that big of a problem for you. Please do keep us posted about what your landlord says and whether or not the cow lets you keep your bed. Those with good manners will just share things with you.   Grin

Debp
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2007, 07:08:20 PM »

Grin   Grin

Hello Debp,  I couldn't help but laugh about this because what little television I watch is news and Animal Planet. I've seen folks with all kinds of animals living in the house with them, including some really big ones. One of the funniest shows was about a Very Large pig living inside, but I must admit that it had really good manners, and it was house broken. It even ate at the table during meals.   Grin

I don't think that a cow will be that big of a problem for you. Please do keep us posted about what your landlord says and whether or not the cow lets you keep your bed. Those with good manners will just share things with you.   Grin

Oh, I can just see the eviction notice on the door right now.  Smiley  When Kathy, a neighbor, tries to feed the sparrows out front, the manager always seems to appear!  Of course, they do have a video tape camera watching the lobby.  So I don't think I can sneak a cow in....would be nice to have the fresh milk though.  Roll Eyes

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2007, 07:45:59 PM »

Here you go sister. I don't think your landlord could object to this one.

For those that really like some excitement you can watch corn grow in Iowa and sometimes get to see a few crows:

http://www.iowafarmertoday.com/corn_cam/

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2007, 12:45:45 AM »

For those that really like some excitement you can watch corn grow in Iowa and sometimes get to see a few crows:

http://www.iowafarmertoday.com/corn_cam/

W00 H00!!!!

Thats more exciting then watching baseball, football, Hockey, and basketball. Grin Grin Grin Grin

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the