Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 12:34:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286822 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  hey 2ndTim....
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: hey 2ndTim....  (Read 3744 times)
TigerLily
Gold Member

Laugh often,long & loud.Laugh until you feel it!

View Profile
« on: April 12, 2007, 05:50:43 PM »

houdy friend, I see you have made your way back!! theres been a few of us "was here before but left" that have made our way back.. Good to see you again Tim..
 Cheesy hugs
Tigerlily

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 03:43:02 PM »

houdy friend, I see you have made your way back!! theres been a few of us "was here before but left" that have made our way back.. Good to see you again Tim..
 Cheesy hugs
Tigerlily

Hey!...didn't see this till today.

Yeah, its nice to be back.   I use to lurk from time to time, because I never had time to really get involved and post, but I decided not too long ago I needed to MAKE some time.   I have a special affinity for CU, because its been such a blessing for me in the past, so I feel obliged to return that in any small way I can.    (Now that I've said that, something will come up to rob my time away again.......lol)

Anyhow, its good to see you back also sister!

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 03:47:06 PM »

hi there,,,Ya i know what u mean about having "I have a special affinity for CU,"   I feel the same way.. It wuold be so nice if some of the others that was here once before.. But it seems slowly we are!!
I had posted this to you yesterday before i saw that you had posted to me on another thread lol.. (brain dead I guess lol)
Anyways great to see ya,.,,,
((((hugs)))
Tigerlily

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 04:04:09 PM »

Yeah...I suspect others are lurking out there as well.......lol   Maybe when they see us having so much fun in here, they wont be able to resist........heh

Tim

TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2007, 04:29:28 PM »

Maybe when they see us having so much fun in here, they wont be able to resist........heh

LOl well then Let the fun begin!!!!!.................... Wink
(psss, secret here... I lurked for awhile to lol, then felt i should come back,, of course EVERYONE missed me... Wink LOL J/k

but it is cool to be back..
TL Kiss

2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 04:33:50 PM »

AHA....I knew you were a lurky-lewer......lol   

To others I say.....

Repent!,  and thou shalt pass from guest, to member!      Cheesy

Tim

TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2007, 04:37:08 PM »

Repent!,  and thou shalt pass from guest, to member!
Oh my Land.. that cracked me up... I hope they are lurking right now and feel thier need to... as you say repent  ROFL... good one~~ "pats 2tim on back" Wink

2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2007, 04:50:30 PM »

Cheesy  I feel conviction!

Truly I say, he who clicks on the sign in button, shall pass from guest to member!  REPENT, and all this shall be added unto you!   

OK nuff of that  Lips Sealed....seriously though  Smiley....if you guys are lurking out there, we sure do you miss you.   Come back to Jamaica CU! 

Tim

TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2007, 05:04:59 PM »

Well Jamaica sounds fantastic to, (esp since I just got a snow storm today LOL)But I do agree with you.. I miss umm peanut..(otherwise known as Symphony..) the peanut came from a joke he did about his head looking like a peanut. and I confess I made it stick heheh) and well there are quite a few, and YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!. come back PUUULLLLEEEAAAASSSEEEE Grin Kiss

TL

PS, Tim.. just to help you along, I posted at other thread hehe

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2007, 11:08:06 PM »

Hey 2T...................

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2007, 12:31:49 AM »

Hey 2T...................

Grin   Grin

I'm away from my graphics, email, and computer, and BESIDES, I like the galloping MOOSE.

Hello Tigerlilly, 2nd Timothy, Dreamweaver, and everyone. I do see quite a few of the older users from time to time log in and post messages, and maybe there are others lurking as I type this message. If so, LURKERS are quite welcome, but we wish that you would jump in here, say hello, and tell everyone how you are.

As for me, many of you already know that I have another new grandson. We've all fallen in love with the little guy almost immediately, and we feel especially blessed by GOD. We really shouldn't wait for special events like this to reflect on the many blessings that GOD has given us, but I must plead guilty to this pretty often. I think that it's good for all of us to stop often, count our blessings, and give thanks to GOD. Just belonging to JESUS CHRIST as an eternal possession makes us rich beyond human imagination, so I know that we all have huge lists of things to thank GOD for.

TRULY, every new day belongs to the LORD and HE has made it - Let us be glad and rejoice in it.

Love In Christ,
Tom

TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2007, 09:24:26 AM »

Hey DW and BEP, Your right Tom,, of course, but I admit to being very guilty of the same thing... I guess I at times let the negative effect my outlook (disease pain all that foolishness), But your right we should be able to find the good in things and look for something to be happy about each day!!!

OK Lurkers... we are all wanting ya'll to pop in!!! hope you are reading this.. older members , new members, we want yous here!!!! Grin Grin

Hwy DW, Hope your feeling ok? you to BEP, ,

Hey 2Tim..have a good day at work yesterday, or night whatever it was there lol.. Grin, Btw, yesterday was a HORRID day here for me, so thanks for the lol's and the fun!! I'm up for that anyday Cheesy Kiss

Hug  to ya'll
TL

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2007, 11:53:53 AM »

Brothers and Sisters,

I must say that I'm pretty addicted to the Christian fellowship here. I also like to read all kinds of news here that doesn't seem to be available anywhere else without spending a ton of time in finding it.

There's always a large variety of uplifting and encouraging devotions, articles, and studies here for Christians. If Christians ever needed to assemble together and encourage each other in the LORD, I think that time would be now. I also know that GOD is with us.

Love IN Christ,
Tom

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2007, 12:58:03 PM »

Hwy DW, Hope your feeling ok?

Hug  to ya'll
TL
I'm doing okay, sister.  I like you have good days, and my bad days.  On the bad days, I look to the Lord, to help ease my pain.  Course I look to the Lord, 24/7/365. Cheesy

Lets see, since your back on, I am now Pastor of my Church, re-married, and a g-pa. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2007, 01:24:09 PM »

Lets see, since your back on, I am now Pastor of my Church, re-married, and a g-pa
WOW,.. was I gone that long?Huh R U serious?Huh Shocked if So COOL!! and Congrats my friend..

TL

Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the