Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 04:55:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286823 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Bible Study (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Promises About Fear, Worry and Anxiety..........
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Promises About Fear, Worry and Anxiety..........  (Read 738 times)
linssue55
« on: July 12, 2006, 04:20:55 PM »

Do not fear! Stand by and see the salvation of the Lord which He will accomplish for you today . . . . EXODUS 14.13a

'Do not fear them, for the Lord your God is the one fighting for you.' DEUTERONOMY 3.22

. . . Do not be fainthearted. Do not be afraid, or panic, or tremble before them, for the Lord your God is the one who goes with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you. DEUTERONOMY 20.3b,4

Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the Lord your God is the one who goes with you. He will not fail you or forsake you. DEUTERONOMY 31.6

And the Lord is the one who goes ahead of you; He will be with you. He will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear, or be dismayed. DEUTERONOMY 31.8

Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. JOSHUA 1.9

Even though I walk through the death-shadowed valley, I will not fear harm [misery, pain, adversity associated with some of the ways in which people die]; for You walk with me [the Lord walks every mature believer across the bridge from time to eternity]; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. PSALMS 23.4

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the defense of my life; whom shall I dread? PSALMS 27.1

Though a host encamp against me, my heart will not fear; though war arise against me, in spite of this I shall be confident. PSALMS 27.3

Cease from anger and forsake wrath; Do not fret; it leads only to evildoing. PSALMS 37.8

. . . God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change And though the mountains slip into the heart of the sea; Though its waters roar and foam, Though the mountains quake at its swelling pride. . . . PSALMS 46.1b-3a

Cast your burden upon the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never allow the righteous to be shaken. PSALMS 55.22

When I am afraid, I will put my trust in You. PSALMS 56.3

In God I have put my trust, I shall not be afraid. What can man do to me? PSALMS 56.11

You will not be afraid of the terror by night, Or of the arrow that flies by day; Of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, Or of the destruction that lays waste at noon. A thousand may fall at your side And ten thousand at your right hand, But it shall not approach you. PSALMS 91.5-7

Through God we will do valiantly, And it is He who shall tread down our adversaries. PSALMS 108.13

The Lord is for me; I will not fear; What can man do to me? PSALMS 118.6
When you lie down, you will not be afraid; When you lie down, your sleep will be sweet. PROVERBS 3.24

Do not be afraid of sudden fear Nor of the onslaught of the wicked when it comes; For the Lord will be your confidence And will keep your foot from being caught. PROVERBS 3.25,26

Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. ISAIAH 41.10

For I am the Lord your God, who upholds your right hand, Who says to you, 'Do not fear, I will help you.' ISAIAH 41.13

In righteousness you will be established; You will be far from oppression, for you will not fear; and from terror, for it will not come near you. ISAIAH 54.14

Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord and whose trust is the Lord. For he will be like a tree planted by the water, That extends its roots by a stream And will not fear when the heat comes; But its leaves will be green, And it will not be anxious in a year of drought Nor cease to yield fruit. JEREMIAH 17.7,8

Are not two sparrows sold for a cent? And yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. "But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Therefore stop being afraid; you are of more value than many sparrows. MATTHEW 10.29-31

Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives, do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful. JOHN 14.27

. . . If God is for us, who is against us? ROMANS 8.31b

Stop worrying about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. PHILIPPIANS 4.6,7

For the God has not given us a state of mind of cowardess, but of power and love and of self-discipline. 2 TIMOTHY 1.7

. . . The Lord is my Helper, I will not be afraid. What shall man do to me? HEBREWS 13.6b

But even if you should suffer for the sake of righteousness, you are blessed. And do not fear their intimidation, and do not be troubled, but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence. 1 PETER 3.14,15

Casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you. 1 PETER 5.7

We have come to know and have believed the love which God has for us. God is love, and the one who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him. Because of this, virtue love has been brought to completion with us, that we may have confidence in the day of evaluation; because just as He is, so also are we in this world. There is no fear in virtue love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. We love, because He first loved us. 1 JOHN 4.16-19

And He shall wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there shall no longer be any death; there shall no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away. REVELATION 21.4

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the