Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 04:16:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286815 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Egypt Warns U.S. Against Attack On Iran
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Egypt Warns U.S. Against Attack On Iran  (Read 552 times)
Bronzesnake
« on: March 01, 2006, 01:55:02 PM »

Mubarak says warns US against hitting Iran

CAIRO (Reuters) - Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak said he had advised the United States against attacking Iran, predicting that Tehran would react through its influence over Shi'ite Muslim communities in Arab countries in the Gulf.

In remarks to Egyptian newspaper editors published on Wednesday, Mubarak also said an Israeli attack on Iran was most unlikely because Tehran would respond by launching ballistic missiles at the Jewish state.

The United States has declined to rule out military force against Iran, which it says it suspects of working on nuclear weapons under the cover of its civilian nuclear program.

Mubarak, speaking on his way back from the Gulf on Monday, said he discussed the consequences of a U.S. attack on Iran with U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney, who visited Egypt in January.

"I said to him word for word: 'Listen to my advice for once.'," Mubarak said, speaking the phrase in English. The remark was published in the state-owned daily al-Gomhuria.

Mubarak warned against the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq in 2003.

"If an air strike (against Iran) took place, Iraq will turn into terrorist groups more than it is already ... The Gulf area has Shi'ite majorities in many of the states and America is linked to vital interests in this area and has naval facilities," Mubarak said.

"Iran spends generously on the Shi'a in every country and these people are prepared to do anything if Iran is hit."

The newspaper continued: "The president said that he ruled out completely Israel carrying out this strike (on Iran) because Iran possesses ballistic missiles which it would launch at Israel and which would cause great damage.

"Violent revenge would appear from Iraqi groups and extremist religious parties and organizations like Hizbollah and so on ... Such a strike would turn the whole world, especially for the Americans, into a big theater for terrorism."

Mubarak visited five Gulf countries -- Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates -- on Sunday and Monday, a few days after talks in Cairo with U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.

He said he was surprised at media speculation that his mission was to convey U.S. demands to Gulf leaders.

What do you think Iran would do if they are attacked?
If they launch against Israel  would it start world war III?

It's Biblical to say that Russia, China, Egypt and many Eastern nations including Iran and Syria are in cahoots, so if Iran is attacked I believe the big yellow manila envelope will be opened, and the "plan" will unfold.

It will be the final insult when Iran gets nailed, and I do believe it will happen, Iran is going to get hit - or the attack against Israel could begin just prior to ant attack on Iran.

The U.S. has invested heavily in Iraq and the surrounding region with a large military force, and it is vulnerable to attack by several nations, including Russia, China, Iran and Syria - if they launch a coordinated attack against the U.S. forces, the U.S. would be effectively crippled to intervene in any attack against Israel. The U.S. would have to remain as strong as possible at home in order to fend against attack on U.S. soil.

It would be common sense to have operatives in the U.S., Britain and Canada who would push the button on several suitcase nuclear packages in order to make the plan work. I know this sounds impossible, but Bible prophecy always comes to fruition. God told us an attack against Israel will happen, and it looks like all the pieces are coming together my friends.

This is obviously just a scenario, but it could fit in with Bible prophecy. The attack against Israel will happen - we do not see the U.S or allied nations in the scriptures intervening, so they must have been put out of commission somehow, or turned against Israel for some unthinkable reason.

I believe the Rapture could occur before or shortly after any attack on Iran, because I do believe it will trigger the appearance of the antichrist - we are gone once he makes the seven year deal, so the time is very near. Some bible scholars believe the great attack against Israel by Russia and the eastern nations happens just before the Rapture, and then right after that, the antichrist appears on the stage as a saviour, to make total world peace.
So, we could remain during these great attacks, and in between the attacks and satan's appearance, Jesus calls us "up hither"

Does anyone else have any theory as to what will occur if Iran is hit?

John
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the