Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 04:04:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286815 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  i'm back! here's my update...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: i'm back! here's my update...  (Read 1561 times)
twinkledust007

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2005, 01:11:42 AM »

hey y'all. first of all, let me say: happy valentine's day! Jesus loves you! anyway, just wanted to let y'all know that i'm back. it's been awhile since i've posted, so let me give y'all an update: i'm in my second year at oklahoma city community college and i changed my major. again. this time, it's graphic communications and i think i'm really gonna like it. my 21st birthday is next month; boy i'm getting old. my brother got married in december and guess what? they are gonna have twins this summer. one's a boy and the other's a girl and their names are chloe elizabeth and brady fox. isn't that cool? everyone's so excited. i'm gonna be an aunt for the first time, and an aunt of twins on top of that. woo-hoo! i'm making a scrapbook of them, starting with family pics and going all the way up to the day they get married and have kids, maybe even grandkids if i'm still around by then. my mom and i are going to colorado this summer so we can be there when the twins come and to help do whatever needs to be done. we're getting dsl in a few days; it's about time. our computer is really slow sometimes. guess that's if for now. talk to y'all later.

Isaiah 41:13:  For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, 'Fear not for I will help you.
2 Timothy 1:7:  For God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
Song of Solomon:  I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine.
cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2005, 11:43:29 PM »

Welcome back Twinkledust,

Hope you can stay longer this time.  Congrats on being a 2nd year student.  Happy 21st birthday, next month.  No, you aren't getting old.  No one with the name of twinkledust could ever get old-------you're just gettin' better. Wink

Oh, and a pre-congratulations on your new an upcoming title---aunt. Cheesy

Grace and peace,
cris

twinkledust007

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2005, 02:55:00 AM »

i have at least two or three more years at the junior college and then hopefully after i graduate, i can move back to colorado to work on my bachelors. i guess i'm not that old, but i'm getting there. when i go to my 10 year high school reunion in 2013, i'm gonna be 29. i know it doesn't sound like that big of a deal, but every time i think about it, it's like 'what? that's old!'. anyway, i'm so excited about the twins. having twins in the family is gonna be so cool. Grin

Isaiah 41:13:  For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, 'Fear not for I will help you.
2 Timothy 1:7:  For God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
Song of Solomon:  I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine.
Brian.L.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2005, 01:54:01 AM »

Hi: and congrats about your going to be a aunt Cheesy Also thankyou for your nice welcome. hope to see more of your post:

Your brother in Christ: Brian Smiley

Faith Without Works Is Dead!
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2005, 06:02:57 PM »

WELCOME BACK!

WOW! It sounds like things are moving very positive and fast for you. Congratulations on the news of the twins. I'm a grandpa, but I can only imagine how exciting it would be to have twins. I would suggest that everyone start taking really good vitamins now.   Cheesy

Love In Christ,
Tom

Isaiah 9:6  For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the