Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 09:17:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286816 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Saturday eve.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Saturday eve.  (Read 18823 times)
maryanna

With a humble thankful heart I praise you Lord!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2003, 08:10:01 PM »

Dear Heavenly Father,

How faithful You are!  Tonight we just want to gather here at the CU board and say thank you Lord for all you have done for us. Thank you that we know Your name; the name that is above every other.  Great are Your ways oh! God!  We lift our hearts before You and say Holy, Holy, You alone are worthy of all our praise!!!!

Father, I lift all those that come here for encouragement and wisdom to seek Your will in their circumstances. Let Your name be exalted and magnified. Father, my greatest desire tonight is that these precious sheep that know Your name:
Bep, Tigerlilly, Suzanne, Smymphony, Whitehorse, Comforter, Broken, Chanelle, Dave A and his sister, Alfie, Terri, Skeechkitty and the many others would be filled with your presence and that Your Holy Spirit would bring to their recollection Your testimonies of Your workings in their life to strengthen their hearts, quicken their minds and to renew their spirits before Your throne.  Let Your word be upon their tongue to stir up the faith within them. Let their minds be filled with songs of deliverance in their moments of despair.  

For those that are ailing touch them Father. For those with provisional needs, make a way where there seems to be no way. For those with hearts of consternation, let them be released into Your joyful presence through praise and worship.

Thank you Father for all you are doing and for your steadfast love to us that never fails.

In Jesus Name. Amen.
maryanna

Psalm 9
1   I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.
2   I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2003, 11:26:32 PM »

Prayer and Fasting tomorrow evening, Saturday June 21, 2003, for any who would like to join.

For tigerlily and her illness(thank you for your healing Jesus), for others here--bep...
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2003, 05:51:04 PM »

...Saturday eve, tomorrow eve, June 28, for our President(in U.S.), for his cabinet, for other leaders; for Hal Weeks here, thank you for his prayer site, Father, and for tigerlily--her healing here.

Other requests...?

Please join us...  

In Jesus' Name...

Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2003, 09:10:07 PM »

Prayer and fasting, sailors, Saturday evening.  I pray for tigerlily's healing; for bep, too.  For Whitehorse, and Broken, and skeetchkitty...

For President Bush, and his work; for those in his cabinet...

Others...?

In Jesus' Name...
Alfie

Jesus is Our Bridge Over Troubled Waters

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2003, 10:28:49 PM »

Maryanna,

How very beatiful was your prayer. God has truly blessed you with that gift.

Symphony,

A thank you for all that you unselfishly do for others.

May God bless you both and may God hear our prayers that we offer here for our brothers and sisters in Christ. Amen.

Alfie

God Bless the Beasts and the Children  
for they are truly the Innocents, and
         the Sweetest of Spirits.
maryanna

With a humble thankful heart I praise you Lord!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2003, 08:13:27 PM »

Dearest Heavenly Father,

This weekend here in America we have celebrated our freedom. Most of us have known this privilege our entire lives. Most of us have not suffered in a country governed by those that promote bondage.  Father, You have blessed America for over 200 years. How gracious You are.  Father, tonight we come however, with knowledge that greater is Your concern of the hearts of those You have made.  It is Your will Father that none would perish but all would have everlasting life.  In John 12:44-46 You say:

44 Then Jesus cried out, "When a man believes in me, he does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me. 45 When he looks at me, he sees the one who sent me. 46 I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness.

Dearest Father, You are the author of Freedom. It is Your will that all would believe upon Your name and know freedom from guilt, freedom from condemnation and freedom from death's captivity.  For through Calvary we have joy everlasting who believe on Your name. We have the assurance of knowing that one day we will dwell with You in the untimate land of freedom, Heaven and shall see You, Our Beloved One face to face.  

We come tonight to pray for the needs of the believers and those that are seeking you here at CU. Let Your light fill their hearts dear Lord in each of their circumstances to know Your will.  Let Your presence reign down to cover each need, each request and each petition.  Be glorified and magnified as is due Your name. Let the praises of these here tonight be a pleasing sound unto You. Let their hearts and minds be strengthened and garrisoned in Christ Jesus.

Holy and Perfect are You Oh! Lord,
In Jesus Name.
Amen.

Psalm 9
1   I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.
2   I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.
Whitehorse
Gold Member

I'll think of something.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2003, 10:00:47 PM »

Lord, I lift up to you the blessed sisters and brothers in Christ at this forum I thank you for Maryanna, Symphony, Alfie, BEP, Ambassador, and others whose faithful and beautiful prayers and kind words that refresh and encourage us in our walk with you. I pray you will grant them special refreshment, spiritual blessings, and the desires of their hearts. I claim for them Your promise that the one who refreshes others will be refreshed as well,

Lord, I lift up Tigerlily and BEP and ask that you strengthen them body and spirit, and that You will let your presence be known in a special way to them.

I pray for those who are experiencing difficulties in soul and spirit, the hurting, discouraged, and those who struggle with issues of faith: Broken, Suzanne, Wenjacob, Michael, Skeechkitty and others.

We also pray for Tibby and others on vacation that you will give them traveling mercies and refreshment, and return them safely to us.

Lord, grant us an ever closer walk with You, encouragement for our disappointments, wisdom for our challenges, vigilence for our warfare, and tenderness and compassion for the lost and hurting. We praise you for Your gracious providence that has brought us to Your side. Walk ever closer with us each day, Father, and grant us the ability to be bright lights that shine Your love to the world. Thank You for the amazing sacrifice You made so we could spend eternity with You and each other.

In Jesus's precious name.
Amen

Alfie

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2003, 10:51:04 PM »

I also want to thank you, Lord, for giving me the opportunity to be involved with my brothers and sisters here who walk the path of righteousness, and are so caring of others.

May God look down on all of us with mercy, and help us during our times of need.  Please give strength to those frail of heart; may our hearts heal if they are aching, and please bring peace to those of us with inner turmoil. Heal those that are sick or lame in the name of your son, Jesus Christ the Lord.

In the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Amen.

the Sweetest of Spirits.
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2003, 08:55:18 PM »

Thank you!  The Comforter, bep, tigerlily, Alfie, maryanna, WH, Alfie...

Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2003, 03:32:43 AM »

Please join us for prayer and fasting, Saturday evening, July 12, 2003....

For President Bush, the wounded soldier and ours there in that duty;
For Charles and his family in UK, his financial debts and reflection of thy Presence and love.

For tiger lily, healing of her illness, up there in New Brunswick;

for tuffyupagus, and recent loss of mother;

for Michael's request for pastor Steve and family in Ark.to provide direction, a place to worship;

for bep and his work in OK; for Alfie there in California; for Whitehorse and her/his work and ministry...

Others....

In Jesus' Name  
missyann250

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2003, 04:19:24 AM »

The Lord has moved my heart!  I will Sat. night.  

I just want to let all of you know that your prayers have been so refreshing tonight.  You just don't know.  What an uplifting.  God is so good.  God Bless.
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2003, 05:13:40 PM »

Please join us...Prayer and fasting tomorrow eveving, Saturday, July 19...

(may not be online though)...
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2003, 05:31:24 PM »

Thank you, Missyann.  

Please join us, this eve, for prayer, or even prayer and fasting.  Many and much to pray for, today...
Alfie

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2003, 09:36:46 PM »

Dear Heavenly Father,

Have mercy on us Lord,  and hear our prayers.

Please comfort those in need whether it be physical, spiritual or emotional healing which are sought.

We lift up our hearts and spirits to You for your divine intervention. Please help to heal all that are ill and in pain, and all those suffering from physical ills as well as those of the heart.

Look favorably down on us, your faithful servants, and grant us peace from our pain and suffering. We ask this in the name of Your Son, Jesus. Amen.

Also please grant peace, love and joy to all my Brothers and Sisters in Christ here on the forum. May You forgive us our sins and our trespasses and lead us not into temptation, but deliever us from evil for Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever. Amen.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2003, 09:47:58 PM by Alfie » Logged

the Sweetest of Spirits.
TigerLily
Gold Member

Laugh often,long & loud.Laugh until you feel it!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2003, 10:22:00 PM »

Here are a couple of chorus's that express my heart right now...

Theres power in prayer, power to spare..
All that you'll ever need , is waiting right there..
Just a few words, a little childlike faith,
and its goodbye dispair, Oh theres power,
so much power,
Theres power in prayer!!

Chorus #2

We will give you Glory and honor
we will lift our hearts to praise you
and exhalt your Holy name
we will give you glory and honor
we will lift our hearts to praise you
and exhalt your Holy name

You are great and your hands do mighty works
there is not one else like you,,
there is no one else like you,,
You are great and your hands do mighty works..
there is no one else like you,,
there is no  one else like you.

ok so heres one more thats  very uplifting, its sung with an upbeat tune..then ill stop LOL..

Im gonna let the glories roll , when the roll is called in Glory.
Im gonna get beside myself  when i  get beside the King that day
Im gonna have the time of my life, when the time of my life is over..
Im gonna get carried away, when i get carried way!!

WOOOHOO, wont that be a wonderful day my friends!!!
Lya's TL

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the