Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 06:31:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286825 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Our own CU awards 2005
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Our own CU awards 2005  (Read 32313 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #330 on: October 17, 2005, 01:51:35 AM »

Nope not the "C" word in the greeting.

It had to do with a spouse.
Don't believe it................just plain don't believe it. Grin  Are you sure it had to do with MY spouse?  OK PR, what did I say or do?  Tell me, without divulging the gender! Grin  Are you ABSOLUTELY sure it wasn't a DELIBERATE slip of the tongue? Grin Grin

I can't remember the details as I deleted it all as I promised you I would but the spouses name was involved identifying the spouses sex. So it's either that or you have a situation similar to a "boy named Sue" or a "girl named George" (won't say which way it is though). You also mentioned the adjective given for the spouse as in "My ................ ".

No boy named Sue or girl named George situation.  I printed out my messages to you and could not find anything that pertained to what you speak of.  I was just ready to throw out all that stuff.  If I neglected to print out that particular one, and I mentioned my husband or my wife, then was it a deliberate slip of the tongue? Grin Grin  Will you ever know for sure, PR? Grin Grin

You didn't look hard enough. The evidence was there.

Grin Grin Grin

YES I DID LOOK HARD ENOUGH!  I used a super duper (hmm, I'm wondering if those words are going to render me self-respect-less?) magnifying glass.  I didn't miss a thing. Grin Grin Grin
After doing some research, I believe I know your gender. I am keeping it to myself though. Grin

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: October 17, 2005, 01:51:56 AM »

HER?  HER?  What makes ya think that I'm a HER? tehe

...because...

Hello Sister Chris,

Oh exalted keeper of the spelling bee and supreme spell checker! If the work gets too dangerous, you might consider a ballistic vest and a sidearm.

Brother Tom's a cop.  He knows these things!  Cheesy That and the fact that no self respecting male would use the expression "tehe"!   Grin Cheesy

BEP,

Hey, wait a minute.  After I posted, I realized you called me Sister.  Last week you called me Brother.  I'm now wondering just exactly what it is you know. Wink Grin
See, ya gots everyone mixed up there cris. Grin

When it comes to that I wonder just What Cris knows.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #332 on: October 17, 2005, 01:53:27 AM »

That;s tru Cris, with all the hijacking and everything else going on you never know we might just start mispelling words just to keep you REAL busy. I might even start posting some things in Spanish for you.

airIam2worship just divulged (by slip of tongue) that she's a hijacker. heehee  Careful everyone!  Watch her now!

Hey...........ALL Spanish words are misspelled.  Grin Grin   I never could understand it!  And, NO, I am not correcting the whole of the Spanish language!  Much to much of a task for even the official CS er, I mean CU, spellchecker! Wink Grin

but...but.. I haven't hijacked anything yet....
and look at it this way what a fun way to learn a new language.  as for YOUR slip of the tongue CS / CU  reminded me of Crime Scene Unit  Are you 'fessing' up to something?Huh HHHMMMMM?Huh??

Another slip of the tongue...................YET.  Go ahead, keep it up.  Sooner or later........................you'll get caught.  It's just a matter of time now!  

NO.........I don't want to learn a new language.  English keeps me real busy.............too busy, especially here at CU.  Grin The "CS" belongs to allinall.  Hmmm, maybe he's the one 'fessin up to something, hhhmmmmm!!!!!!  It could be that hormonal imbalance of his, you know.  Yea, I think that's what it is.  Unless, oh no, I just don't want to go there. Lips Sealed

I'm NOT having a hormonal imbalance!  I cook because I like too.  I clean because I have too.  I do my daughters hair because...wait.  I don't feel so good now...I'm going to go watch football.  Maybe Gladiator.  Probably both...

I thought you were beginning to see clearly, allinall.  You finally agreed you had a hormonal imbalance, but then you turned right around and denied it in your next post.  Based on what I just said, you're very indecisive, which is proof positive of a hormonal imbalance!  Now, you must settle down a bit and get some help....................more of little testosterones running around the house should do it. Grin Grin Grin Lips Sealed  No promises though.  HEHE  Yep, that's what they're called.

Don't pick on Allinall, he is already out numered at home. Wink Grin

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #333 on: October 17, 2005, 01:55:55 AM »

That;s tru Cris, with all the hijacking and everything else going on you never know we might just start mispelling words just to keep you REAL busy. I might even start posting some things in Spanish for you.

airIam2worship just divulged (by slip of tongue) that she's a hijacker. heehee  Careful everyone!  Watch her now!

Hey...........ALL Spanish words are misspelled.  Grin Grin   I never could understand it!  And, NO, I am not correcting the whole of the Spanish language!  Much to much of a task for even the official CS er, I mean CU, spellchecker! Wink Grin

but...but.. I haven't hijacked anything yet....
and look at it this way what a fun way to learn a new language.  as for YOUR slip of the tongue CS / CU  reminded me of Crime Scene Unit  Are you 'fessing' up to something?Huh HHHMMMMM?Huh??

Another slip of the tongue...................YET.  Go ahead, keep it up.  Sooner or later........................you'll get caught.  It's just a matter of time now!  

NO.........I don't want to learn a new language.  English keeps me real busy.............too busy, especially here at CU.  Grin The "CS" belongs to allinall.  Hmmm, maybe he's the one 'fessin up to something, hhhmmmmm!!!!!!  It could be that hormonal imbalance of his, you know.  Yea, I think that's what it is.  Unless, oh no, I just don't want to go there. Lips Sealed

I'm NOT having a hormonal imbalance!  I cook because I like too.  I clean because I have too.  I do my daughters hair because...wait.  I don't feel so good now...I'm going to go watch football.  Maybe Gladiator.  Probably both...

Throw in some Nascar and maybe some wrestling .... it might help.

Grin Grin Grin Grin
Oh, no, no no, no, no, PR.  He's confused enough!!! Grin

You can throw in all the Nascar, I can handle though. I love my NASCAR racing! Grin Grin Grin Grin

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #334 on: October 17, 2005, 01:57:25 AM »

I would rather watch corn grow.

A great past time sport. I miss doing that.It is especailly good toward the end of the growing season when there is a watermelon patch in the middle of the corn field.

Hmmmmmm   mmmmmmmm.

No, a strawberry patch, which I started picking today. Hmmmmmm   mmmmmmmm. Cheesy

Now, which is it that you're doing DW?  Pickin' strawberries or pickin' patches?   Huh Grin

I'm eating strawberries, right now. Hmmmmmmmmm Grin

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #335 on: October 17, 2005, 02:00:53 AM »

"taboot" "duper"   Huh Huh

You need to share what dictionary you are using.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

It wouldn't happen to be the "Official Dogpatch Dictionary" would it? We uns'll havta talk ta Lil Abner bout dat.

Grin Grin Grin Grin
Here I though it was the "Official Gunsmoke Dictionary" Tongue

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #336 on: October 17, 2005, 02:02:16 AM »

"taboot" "duper"   Huh Huh

You need to share what dictionary you are using.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

It wouldn't happen to be the "Official Dogpatch Dictionary" would it? We uns'll havta talk ta Lil Abner bout dat.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

It's the CU Official Spellchecker DICTIONARY!!! Grin  I'm innocent!  I'm not at fault.  Now wait a minute here, I'm THE official spellchecker.  I AM NOT the official spellchecker CU DICTIONARY.  It's CU's fault. Grin  I've been voted in with an outdated dictionary.  Taint fair.  I'll now have to check to see whether the Dogpatch Dictionary is more up to date.  I'll just bet it is. Angry

Well, yas spose ta check, the up-dates. Grin

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #337 on: October 17, 2005, 02:05:42 AM »

The Dogpatch Dictionary now comes in a computer program so it is pretty up to date. The CU Dictionary? I haven't seen that one.

I have, it was in use last year some where on this forum. Grin  I don't remember where it was though. Tongue

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #338 on: October 17, 2005, 02:08:28 AM »

The CU Dictionary? I haven't seen that one.

I don't believe it.  I'm  Shocked!!!  What, there must be a conspiracy here.  How could I be voted in without the official dictionary?  This is ridiculous.  It's beginning to look like I received a phony award.  Humph!!!

There is no conspiracy, you only think there is a conspiracy. Next thing we know, you will be thinking the conspiracy, is from everyone. Then you have to prove the conspiracy, happened. Grin

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #339 on: October 17, 2005, 02:10:52 AM »

Sorry, but I have to give up the computer room for tonight.

Ny---tol.

Grace and peace,
cris
Good night cris, sleep the sleep, of the saved. Cheesy

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #340 on: October 17, 2005, 02:11:52 AM »

But   but    but .... you're the Official Spellchecker therefore you should be the expert that determines what the Official Dictionary is.

AMEN! Grin

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #341 on: October 17, 2005, 02:13:04 AM »

500 post in 5 days?? Wow, I didn't even realise it was that many.  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed  No wonder my fingers and hands are cramping.   Grin Grin Grin Grin

Not use to using them? Wink Grin Grin Grin

I think that the GWI made rigor mortis set in a long time ago.

I guess that will teach you. Grin Wink Grin  Tell me I didn't just say that! Lips Sealed Wink Grin

Ok .... you didn't say that.

Thanks for saying I said I didn't say that. Grin

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #342 on: October 17, 2005, 02:15:12 AM »

Hmmmm ...  I just realised something .....  DW was able to keep the difference between my number of posts and the number of his posts ahead of mine plus to add quite a few. Now who does that make a posting nut??

I never said, I wasn't a posting nut. I recieved the award, last year. Grin  In fact, it was a no contest for the posting nut award. Grin Grin

I think it is still a no contest award for you.

Grin Grin
Well gee, you sure started to push me, even with all them posts. Grin Embarrassed

Are calling me pushy??   Grin Grin Grin Grin

I didn't say pushy, you did. But if the shoe fits........... Wink Grin

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #343 on: October 17, 2005, 02:18:06 AM »

...because...

Hello Sister Chris,

Oh exalted keeper of the spelling bee and supreme spell checker! If the work gets too dangerous, you might consider a ballistic vest and a sidearm.

Brother Tom's a cop.  He knows these things!  Cheesy That and the fact that no self respecting male would use the expression "tehe"!   Grin Cheesy

BEP,

Hey, wait a minute.  After I posted, I realized you called me Sister.  Last week you called me Brother.  I'm now wondering just exactly what it is you know. Wink Grin

I taint touchin' that thar one. Grin

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: October 17, 2005, 02:25:52 AM »

...because...

Hello Sister Chris,

BEP,

I taint touchin' that thar one. Grin

Afraid of self incrimination?

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the