Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 02:59:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286823 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Revived Roman Empire News - the E.U.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Revived Roman Empire News - the E.U.  (Read 49683 times)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 10, 2007, 02:29:15 AM »

I am sure that on here somewhere is a list of what countries are considered to be the 10 +1 little horn.  Since I am now ready through Daniel again I'd really like to see that list. 
Thanks.  Smiley

In Chirst,
Grammyluv

Replies # 18 and 20 on page two of this thread.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 10, 2007, 10:08:31 AM »

Why the EU is called the Revived Roman Empire. The Roman Empire at the height of it's existence:

The current European Union:

There are many other nations that are currently under consideration to be added to the EU that were a part of the original Roman Empire.

Good Morning Pastor Roger!
Is there a link where I can see these maps a bit larger?  The ol' eyesight isn't what it used to be.

Let us fight the good fight!
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 10, 2007, 10:43:04 AM »

Right click on them and select "View Image" it should give you a larger image.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Def

My Father, it is me your daughter, in Jesus.

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 10, 2007, 04:47:02 PM »

Hello Sister Def,

You will be and are in our prayers. Sister, I think that you know that many of us pray for each other every day, and I would appreciate you remembering me in your prayers. We all have needs and GOD loves to hear our prayers. Prayer is a part of our love for each other and our fellowship.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Colossians 3:15-16 NASB
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body; and be thankful. Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God.
thank you brother Tom i feel safe now.
you see I gave what was holy to the dogs and my pearls before the swine very close to me.
and they turn against me and now they are tearing me to pieces
you see in a wheel chair  you try spreading around you
and Tom, it back fired big time,
it is Ok now that i put it in the open.
i am stronger today  after laying it at Jesus feet.and asking for prayers it took courage for me to ask,
My brother and sisters ,Tom ,thank you for being with me.
If yo go to this site (www.dolesparklers.ca
                              click on photos red carpet
                             and enter this 'nip'   s2368dole2858284
                             and then click on"sparkle"
you will see a lady in a wheel chair with a little chihuahua (i am in a snow suite cause it started to be cold here ,and in a wheel chair it is cold out side.)it is the only way i can say with a picture God bless you and have a nice thanksgiving to you all.
Love in Jesus Def
please let me know if you get the picture
you will see my guardian angel
he is the bait when i go fishing (fisher of men)

But to us There Is But one God,  the  Father, of  whom  Are  all  things, and we in Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ by whom Are all things and we by Him(1Cor 8:6  KJV)
I believe that Jesus died for my sins  was buried rose again and is sitting at the right hand of God Almighty interceding for me Amen
Def

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 10, 2007, 05:24:26 PM »

thank you brother Tom i feel safe now.
you see I gave what was holy to the dogs and my pearls before the swine very close to me.
and they turn against me and now they are tearing me to pieces
you see in a wheel chair  you try spreading around you
and Tom, it back fired big time,
it is Ok now that i put it in the open.
i am stronger today  after laying it at Jesus feet.and asking for prayers it took courage for me to ask,
My brother and sisters ,Tom ,thank you for being with me.
If yo go to this site (www.dolesparklers.ca
                              click on photos red carpet
                             and enter this 'nip'   s2368dole2858284
                             and then click on"sparkle"
you will see a lady in a wheel chair with a little chihuahua (i am in a snow suite cause it started to be cold here ,and in a wheel chair it is cold out side.)it is the only way i can say with a picture God bless you and have a nice thanksgiving to you all.
Love in Jesus Def
please let me know if you get the picture
you will see my guardian angel
he is the bait when i go fishing (fisher of men)
just want to mention that the picture was taken by  a paparazzi!!it was a supprise that is what my little dog brings supprise ..Love in Jesus DEF

But to us There Is But one God,  the  Father, of  whom  Are  all  things, and we in Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ by whom Are all things and we by Him(1Cor 8:6  KJV)
I believe that Jesus died for my sins  was buried rose again and is sitting at the right hand of God Almighty interceding for me Amen
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: November 10, 2007, 05:43:14 PM »

You look like you, and your little chihuahua had fun sister, congratulations. Cheesy Cheesy

Def

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 10, 2007, 05:55:38 PM »

You look like you, and your little chihuahua had fun sister, congratulations. Cheesy Cheesy
DreamWeaver you got it,cool so cool..
As for all those rumors of war our King Jesus Christ says
  "Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour
   in which the son of Man is coming.(Matthew 25:13 NKJ)
Come Lord Jesus Come,come.
love in Jesus Def (';')
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 05:57:48 PM by Def » Logged

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: November 10, 2007, 06:03:58 PM »

As for all those rumors of war our King Jesus Christ says
  "Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour
   in which the son of Man is coming.(Matthew 25:13 NKJ)
Come Lord Jesus Come,come.
love in Jesus Def (';')

AMEN def

Today would be a good day for Christ to call us home, in the mean time.

KEEP LOOKING UP!!

Def

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 10, 2007, 06:14:43 PM »

AMEN def

Today would be a good day for Christ to call us home, in the mean time.

KEEP LOOKING UP!!
AMEN

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2007, 06:48:24 AM »

EU economy strong, but clouds gathering, Almunia warns

09.11.2007 - 17:31 CET
By Jochen Luypaert

Recent financial turmoil, the US economic slowdown and soaring oil prices are taking their toll on the EU economy, cutting growth forecasts and upping inflation, according to the European Commission.

On Friday (9 November), economic affairs commissioner Joaquin Almunia presented the commission's economic forecasts for 2007 and the coming two years.

While Mr Almunia generally spoke in a positive tone about the EU economy, he stressed that several problems were dragging down the economic outlook of the bloc.

"Clouds have clearly gathered on the horizon with this summer's turbulence in the financial markets, the US slowdown and the ever-rising oil prices," the commissioner warned, revising down the growth prospects of the coming two years.

"This year, for 2007, we are estimating today a growth rate of 2.9%, that's quite a good one, slightly higher than in our interim forecast in September. (...) The same happens in the euro area, 2.6% for this year," the commissioner said during the press conference.

But he added that "for next year, growth is expected too slow down somewhat" both in the EU and in the euro area, with the commission forecasting 2.4% growth in the EU in 2008-2009, and 2.2% (2008) and 2.1% (2009) in the eurozone.

The commission pointed to possible disruptions in financial markets and the possibility of a sharper or more protracted economic slowdown in the US when identifying the main risks to growth.

Thanks in part to the current healthy state of the European economy, the budget deficit for 2007 in both the EU and the euro area is forecasted to fall to its lowest level in recent years, averaging 1.1% of GDP in the EU and 0.8% in the euro area.

In addition, the level of general government debt is on the decline, expected to reach 63.4% of GDP in the euroarea by 2009 and to fall below 60% in the EU in 2007.

Millions of new jobs
Unemployment meanwile is likely to continue to drop, with new jobs being created in both the EU and the eurozone.

The commission estimated that an additional 4.5 million jobs – 3.2 million in the eurozone - will be created in the EU the next two years, adding to the 3.5 million jobs created in 2007.

As a result, employment is expected by 2009 to drop from the current 7.3% to 7.1% in the euro area and in the EU from the current 7% to 6.6% with labour shortages becoming more common.

On the issue of inflation, Mr Almunia warned that oil and commodity prices were going up. Currently, oil prices are nearing the $100 per barrel threshold.

The inflationary pressures of these exceptionally high oil prices are partially offset by the rising strength of the euro on exchange rate markets, with Europe paying for its oil in cheap dollars.

EU economy strong, but clouds gathering, Almunia warns

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: November 11, 2007, 06:57:03 AM »

Global to increase investments in Turkey

10 November 2007 - Issue : 755

Global Investment House (Global), the largest investment company in the Persian Gulf region, plans to increase its investments from 75 million Euro to 300 million Euro by the end of 2008. This move will further gain a stronger foothold in Turkey, it was reported. Global Chairman and Managing Director Maha K. Al-Ghunaim said Turkey has transformed its economy into a rising star in just half a decade. The company is managing a total sum of assets worth 8.5 billion Euro and is enticing more clients to Turkey.

Al-Ghunaim said at a meeting in Istanbul that Turkey’s dynamic economy and stability are key factors which attract foreign investments towards Turkey. She preferred Istanbul to hold their first private equity seminar as Turkey’s opportunities for Global are important. She added: “Turkey is extremely important for us.” Global manages 1.5 billion Euro in private equity, and this figure makes it one of the biggest investment groups in the region. The company also steers another 1.5 billion Euro in capital belonging to its clients as private equity. Al- Ghunaim said the company is ready to serve the Turkish private sector with its assets. The Kuwaiti company already has a five percent share in TAV, Turkey’s leading airport operator, which they bought last year for 75 million Euro. “Our investment in TAV is a real success story,” she emphasised and pointed to their support for TAV as an illustration of their capacity to help Turkish companies.

“We are providing financial support for TAV in its expansion in the region. We are helping them in their operations in Kuwait, and we will continue backing them anywhere we have an office,” she was quoted as saying. A whole range of clients are working with Al-Ghunaim’s company, from government institutions to family firms and large conglomerates.
Among them, six companies, each of which has annual growth rates of over 40 percent, are seriously interested in Turkey, Al-Ghunaim noted. She stressed that Turkey’s relations with the EU are very crucial for the Gulf countries. “The whole world has been looking at Turkey to see whether it will become a part of Europe. But for us, regardless of the outcome of its relations with Europe - although accession would be an extremely positive development - Turkey is really an important country,” said Al-Ghunaim.

She noted that they will first consider possible acquisition opportunities as they step in and then will look at strategic partnership possibilities. The political risk factors, the largest of which is the looming possibility of a Turkish incursion into northern Iraq to eliminate Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) terror camps there, are not too worrying for the Kuwaiti businesswoman, it was reported. She alluded to the war-torn past of her own country and said they were already well accustomed to such strains. “We believe in the region,” she noted, adding that whatever happens, it will not deter eager investors.

However, Al-Ghunaim believes educating investors is still a vital need, which Turkey, as well as companies like Global, must always consider. Global was established to meet the high expectations of local and international clients and to enhance the investment service industry in Kuwait. Global’s primary role is to promote investment opportunities on the Arabian Gulf Peninsula to international investors through expert financial engineering.

Global to increase investments in Turkey

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 11, 2007, 07:36:23 AM »

Def Said:
just want to mention that the picture was taken by  a paparazzi!!it was a supprise that is what my little dog brings supprise ..Love in Jesus DEF

Hello Sister Def,

That's a beautiful photo. Thanks for sharing it. Even your little dog is smiling.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: November 12, 2007, 03:07:54 PM »

EU's border-free zone to expand
By Oana Lungescu
BBC European affairs correspondent, Brussels

The European Union has decided to scrap border controls with nine of its newest members from next month.

People will be able to move freely across Europe from Portugal to Estonia.

The Schengen free travel area will include Poland, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Malta.

The nine countries joined the EU in 2004. EU ministers will confirm the decision next month, after consulting the European Parliament.

At one minute past midnight on 21 December passport checks will be scrapped at land and sea borders across much of eastern Europe.

It is a Christmas present for millions of people from the former communist bloc, who had long complained they did not enjoy full freedom to travel, despite being part of the EU.

They will still have to show their passports at airports in most of continental Europe, but only until March.

Criminals too will be able to travel freely from the Baltics to the English Channel.

But after years of training and preparations, all the nine countries have been declared ready, including Slovakia, whose mountainous border with Ukraine had caused particular concern.

All of them have now been connected to the Schengen Information System, a huge police database with information on hundreds of thousands of wanted people and stolen cars.

The Schengen area, created in 1985 in the Luxembourg village of the same name, currently includes 13 EU countries, plus Norway and Iceland, but not Britain and Ireland, which retain border controls.

Cyprus and Switzerland are also expected to join the free travel area next year.

However, Bulgaria and Romania, which joined the EU in January, still have more work to do to meet security criteria and will have to wait for several more years.

EU's border-free zone to expand

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: November 12, 2007, 03:11:34 PM »

Increased EU Police Co-operation
Photo: Jessica Gow / Pressens Bild

Guidelines on how the police forces of EU member states can act within the union was hammered out amongst justice ministers in Brussels Thursday.

After the terror attack in Madrid 2004, European heads of state expressed statements of intent which formed the basis for this week’s agreement.  The new rules include how police cooperation and reaction forces should be developed across borders.

Swedish Minister of Justice Beatrice Ask told news agency TT, that it is up to each individual nation to ask for help in crisis situations.  Sweden is positive to the changes and Ask underlines that the measures will also create a much stronger preparedness for crises.  While there are no immediate consequences for Sweden, Ask is considering a proposition to present to the Swedish parliament outlining Swedish cooperation with EU colleagues.

The Social Democrats have asked for more detailed information before they give their support.  This type of cooperation allows foreign officials to act on Swedish soil, a move that requires at least a 3/4 majority in Parliament.

Increased EU Police Co-operation

Def

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 12, 2007, 04:22:47 PM »

Hello Sister Def,

That's a beautiful photo. Thanks for sharing it. Even your little dog is smiling.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Thank you  brotherTom,
both my little dog and I work For Our Loving Savior Our Lord Jesus Christ to the glory of our Father in heaven
please can i say that I am not as big as the picture shows
 for i am just a 130 pound (pride you know _female_ pride )
but the situation of the cold ,call for the suit.had to say that...lol Wink
because if i would let myself go to get that big i would suffocate in my sleep and die.
so fasting has a pleasure side for me at times.Praise the Lord .thank you Jesus
Love in Jesus Tom
I am glad I clear that  Cheesy
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 04:25:24 PM by Def » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the