Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 11:33:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286825 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Not sure anyone will remember me..
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Not sure anyone will remember me..  (Read 3091 times)
TigerLily
Gold Member

Laugh often,long & loud.Laugh until you feel it!

View Profile
« on: November 08, 2007, 10:19:06 PM »

Hello everyone..
I was on my way to bed.. getting ready to sign off and felt to check out this site.. I been offline for a while , just recently getting back online.. trying to get my life back in order, now being a single mom etc..
I just wanted to say hello and see if theres anyone here that remembers me...
I cant promise to be on much, life is really very hectic and hard, still trying to get used to my lot in life as it were.. but i will stop in from time to time..
please say a prayer for me, I would really appreciate it..
thanks..
Tigerlily.. Smiley

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 10:40:22 PM »

Hi Tigerlily!
I don't believe any thing "just happens".  I think you were lead to stop by here tonight!  I hope you stop will stop in a lot and recieve what God has for you here through your brothers and sisters in Christ.
Whatever it is that you are going through just remember that joy truely does come in the morning!  Meaning whatever it is, God will lead you through and out the otherside.
I will certainly put you in my prayers!
In Christ,
Grammyluv (Yvette)  Wink

Let us fight the good fight!
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2007, 12:10:04 AM »

Hello PK!

(Everyone - that's secret code for preacher's kid.)   Wink   It's great to hear from you, and many people here do remember you. We still have folks from years ago pop in and out from time to time, and some of us never left. Sister, you are always welcome here, and I hope you know that. You are also still in our prayers.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2007, 12:19:21 AM »

Hey sister, of course I remember you........................ Look out for the meese.............

TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2007, 04:02:27 PM »

HI everyone..
thank you for all the comments..
i hope ya'll will be patient with me.. I have been thru ALOT in the past 8-9 months and it has kinda kicked the happy and funluvin part of me that ya'll likly remember, well its there, but I have a hard time to reach in and bring it to the surface..
GrammyLuv.. thank u.. and your right of course , nothing happens by chance.. due to a particular thing that has happened to me i wasnt sure how I would be welcomed, wasnt sure if anything had been said concerning it , i dunno, hard to explain without bringing up a few things that dont need to be yet..
DreamWeaver.. you made me smile,, those precious Meese.. I cant even tell u how good it was to see them , funny eh? but it was somehting normal and funny from before...
PK tom..my goodness,,, LOL I nearly started crying when I saw the "PK" cause again.. it was something from before.. something that was a bond between us!
Like i said i cant promise to be here every day but i will be as often as can..
I am not one to complain or whine about things in my life.. but please.. if ya'll dont mind.. Me and my 2 boys (7 and 14) are in need of prayer.. faceing being on our own and the extreme difficulties of my ex and between him and the boys as well.. theres alot, so just , please. say a prayer for us if we cross your minds at any time..
luv and hugs..
Tigerlily
(michelle)

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2007, 04:09:49 PM »

Sister I know some what you have been going through, from the other forum. You are still in my prayers. I hope things have been improving for you sister.

As for being patient with you, haven't we always been?

No matter what happens, God's will, will prevail.

DreamWeaver.. you made me smile,, those precious Meese.. I cant even tell u how good it was to see them , funny eh? but it was somehting normal and funny from before...

In case you lost this, when I animated it for you sister, here it is again.

TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2007, 04:17:38 PM »

Grin
[As for being patient with you, haven't we always been? /quote]
ok that literally made me laugh.. yes DW ya'll always have been..

oh and ty for re-giving me that animation i luv it,,
yes from the other forum you would know pretty much the idea of what i been facing.. I been out dince june (sep since april) there are alot of very difficult things left to go thru , plus the being a single mom to 2 boys..
Then of course.. you find out , when facing your worst things in life who is and who truly aint your friend, who cares and who is out to kick you as hard as they can when your already face down.

anyways, thanks for the LOl and of course for never forgetting me in prayer and as a friend over the past several months..
hugs
Tigerlily

Brother Jerry
Global Moderator
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2007, 05:02:02 PM »

I member.  Been praying for ya and all that has gone on.

Glad you are back and I do hope that you keep coming.

We will get that spunky happy go lucky back...cause God will be happy and go lucky right next to you.

Sincerely
Brother Jerry

------
I am like most fathers.  I, like most, want more for my children than I have.

I am unlike most fathers.  What I would like my children to have more of is crowns to lay at Jesus feet.
TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2007, 05:18:17 PM »

I member.  Been praying for ya and all that has gone on.

Glad you are back and I do hope that you keep coming.

We will get that spunky happy go lucky back...cause God will be happy and go lucky right next to you.

HI bro.Jerry..
Good to "see" you again..
your comment made me smile.. trust me i'd love to have that back, I love to have funa nd joke around and all that, so yeah.. be great to have it back like before..second nature to me to be that way so i do miss it..
Thanks for 'memberin' me lol and replying..
hugs
tigerlily

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2007, 11:59:47 PM »

Hello Tigerlily,

Sister, when we are weak - HE is Strong. Please consider this to be the perfect opportunity to grow Stronger in CHRIST. It can work this way when we simply give ourselves to GOD and let HIM have control over our lives. Please know that you and your children will always be in my prayers.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Philippians 3:8-9 NASB
More than that, I count all things to be loss in view of the surpassing value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them but rubbish so that I may gain Christ, and may be found in Him, not having a righteousness of my own derived from the Law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which comes from God on the basis of faith,

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the