Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 03:18:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286822 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  The Lamb
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Lamb  (Read 6176 times)
John the Baptist
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2003, 07:50:34 AM »

----Yes Lord, 'lighten up' & 'Right on, some encourage!?----

"He cried also in mine ears with a [loud voice], saying, Cause them that have charge over the city to draw near, even every man with his destroying weapon in his hand. ...

And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a [mark] upon the forheads of the [men that sigh and cry for all of ABOMINATIONS that be done [in the midst thereof].

And before we go on:
Abominations are the conglomerate of the Great Whore & all of Her Daughters. (not U.S.A.) Only Believe is a 1/2 flawed 'g'ospel that is NO Gospel! it includes [all professed Christiandom denominations]. Rev. 18:4 are these ones [last message] just before their 666 repeat, or [their] 70AD slaughter. An Eternal life or an Eternal 'Blotting out of Existance' DECISION IS BEING MADE! Obadiah 16. VERY SOON NOW, MOST WILL BE ETERNALLY GONE, AND YOU ARE SAYING LIGHTEN UP WHILE THERE IS STILL HOPE! Cry Cry

Back to the Master's Word in Eze. 9:
And to the other He said [IN MINE HEARING], Go ye after him through the city, and smite ... but come not near [any man upon [whom is the mark]; and [BEGIN AT MY SANCTUARY.] Then they [BEGIN at the Ancient men which stood before the house.] ...

And, behold, the man clothed with linen, which had the inkhorn by his side, reported the matter, saying, [I have done as thou hast commanded me.] Eze. 9

Wasted Words Lord?? 70AD. But now days it seems that no one knows who spiritual Israel is?? Rom. 2:28-29 And they want to clean up Caesar instead of 'themselves'.  Rev. 3:9.  

And surely Lord your Question in Eccl. 1:9-10 & Eccl. 3:15 finds these ones still inside the closet 'sleeping!' Eze. 37
They have NO IDEA what the last testing of 666 will be??

So Lord, it seems to me that they want [you] to 'lighten' up? Cry Cry

---John
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2003, 02:42:05 PM »

Oklahoma Howdy to John the Baptist,

I guess that you didn't understand what I was trying to say, and I don't understand what you are trying to say.

If you are saying that standing up, claiming Jesus, and taking a stance on right and wrong is bad, I would say that you are wrong. Shout the Gospel from the rooftops. Would you or would you not call this good works in the name of Jesus? If not, I wouldn't have a clue what you believe.

If you wish to make a statement that good works are required for Salvation, I understand what you believe but I disagree. However, I am proposing good works, and we are still brothers in Christ. How does it make you angry when a fellow Christian proposes taking a stand and claiming Jesus?

The good works that I do are from a grateful heart for what Jesus did on the cross for me and love for my Lord and Saviour. I don't do good works because they are required for salvation. The Holy Bible teaches that Jesus is the ONLY WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE, no man comes to the FATHER but through HIM. No man will ever be able to earn or pay for his or her salvation. If you think that good works pay for your salvation, I understand that doctrine but feel sorry for those who believe it. Good works should be done in joy, love, and a grateful heart, not from the view those works might earn their way to heaven. If we both have Jesus as our personal Lord and Saviour, we will see each other in heaven.

The "Lighten Up" was meant for your attitude with fellow Christians who are talking about the very thing you say is required for salvation, good works. I, for one, am not talking about good works because I think they will earn my way to heaven or are required for salvation. I am talking about good works because they make Christians feel good, cause joy, and are a reasonable service for our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

In Christ.

Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2003, 02:48:10 PM »

Oklahoma Howdy to John the Baptist,

I guess that you didn't understand what I was trying to say, and I don't understand what you are trying to say.

If you are saying that standing up, claiming Jesus, and taking a stance on right and wrong is bad, I would say that you are wrong. Shout the Gospel from the rooftops. Would you or would you not call this good works in the name of Jesus? If not, I wouldn't have a clue what you believe.

If you wish to make a statement that good works are required for Salvation, I understand what you believe but I disagree. However, I am proposing good works, and we are still brothers in Christ. How does it make you angry when a fellow Christian proposes taking a stand and claiming Jesus?

The good works that I do are from a grateful heart for what Jesus did on the cross for me and love for my Lord and Saviour. I don't do good works because they are required for salvation. The Holy Bible teaches that Jesus is the ONLY WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE, no man comes to the FATHER but through HIM. No man will ever be able to earn or pay for his or her salvation. If you think that good works pay for your salvation, I understand that doctrine but feel sorry for those who believe it. Good works should be done in joy, love, and a grateful heart, not from the view those works might earn their way to heaven. If we both have Jesus as our personal Lord and Saviour, we will see each other in heaven.

The "Lighten Up" was meant for your attitude with fellow Christians who are talking about the very thing you say is required for salvation, good works. I, for one, am not talking about good works because I think they will earn my way to heaven or are required for salvation. I am talking about good works because they make Christians feel good, cause joy, and are a reasonable service for our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

In Christ.

DITTO Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2006, 01:02:22 AM »

LET'S START A CHRISTIANS COME OUT OF THE CLOSET MOVEMENT! Right On Add your name to this movement:

1. Brother Love
2. John the Baptist
3. Mr. Blackeyedpeas
4. Mrs. Blackeyedpeas
5. Alfie
6. Ambassador4Christ
7. Durango
8. DreamWeaver

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2006, 01:44:39 AM »

Hello Dreamweaver,

Cheesy  WOW! - You revived an old thread, and I remember it well.

YES!!!!, I still think it is far past time for Christians to come out of the closet, stand up, and boldly claim JESUS as our Lord and Saviour. So, I want to leave my name on that list, and I will gladly sign another one. I also remember several very puzzling conversations with John The Baptist, even though they were over two years ago. Remembering something that long is pretty good for a grandpa.  Cheesy

Love In Christ,
Tom

Proverbs 3:19-20 NASB  The LORD by wisdom founded the earth, By understanding He established the heavens.  By His knowledge the deeps were broken up And the skies drip with dew.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2006, 01:53:49 AM »

Hello Dreamweaver,

Cheesy  WOW! - You revived an old thread, and I remember it well.

YES!!!!, I still think it is far past time for Christians to come out of the closet, stand up, and boldly claim JESUS as our Lord and Saviour.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Proverbs 3:19-20 NASB  The LORD by wisdom founded the earth, By understanding He established the heavens.  By His knowledge the deeps were broken up And the skies drip with dew.
AMEN!

You wouldn't believe how far back, this thread was....

After reading it, I had to add my name, to the list.

Resting in the hands, of the Lord.
Bob

Nehemiah 9:5 Then the Levites--Jeshua, Kadmiel, Bani, Hashabneiah, Sherebiah, Hodiah, Shebaniah, and Pethahiah--said, Stand up and bless the Lord your God from everlasting to everlasting. Blessed be Your glorious name which is exalted above all blessing and praise.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the