Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 08:27:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286840 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  UFO's what ae they?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: UFO's what ae they?  (Read 3178 times)
Aiki Storm

I'm anything but a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2004, 08:41:37 AM »

Absolutely!  From where in the world did you witness this?

Blessed are you when men hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man.
Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2004, 12:28:29 PM »

UFO's what ae they?

A lot of Hot Air Smiley

<Smiley))><

Seeing is believing huh?  Wink

Grin

<Smiley))><

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
Bronzesnake
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2004, 03:15:08 PM »

Absolutely!  From where in the world did you witness this?

I'm very ill at the moment Aki...I just escaped from the hospital. So I'll have to relate my other sighting when I'm up to it. I will tell you that I saw both craft in Keswick Ontario Canada - which is approx- 30 - 40 miles North of Toronto. we're on the south east tip of Lake Simcoe.

Bronzesnake.
Bronzesnake
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2004, 07:48:47 AM »

About ten years ago, I was the lead singer in a rock band. I wrote all the lyrics, and they were all Christian - However, if the others ever found out, they would have simultaneously crapped their tight-painted on leather pants. I had a knack for disguising the content, but the Christians always knew...they always asked me who the Christian writer was! He,he,he!

Here's a sample of a song in which a songwriter looses his soul to satan...hey, he picked the wrong manager right? Cheesy
(all lyrics and music by Bronzesnake are copyrighted)

Oh, and here we are, without a home, without a star. Ahh, how did you know?, what did you gain, pulling us under?
Oh! and who's to blame? I'm just a man, caught in the thunder.

(Chorus) Ew, come follow me, to the sea, burn with me in the sea of damnation. Listen to me fools you can be, burning with me in sea of damnation.

Anyway. I had the band at my home here in Keswick, and we were celebrating the completion of the CD. Although I believed in Jesus back then, I wasn't "Born Again' so I still had some serious issues in my life at the time. I was a "rock star" Embarrassed

Well, my eldest son, Michael, was around 8 years old, and my Guitar player, Dave, and I went for a hike through the forest to find Michael. One we got to the "boys only, girls will we kicked out" fort, we were told that Mike had just left, but had taken the shortcut...shortcut?!. They kindly, and a wee bit scaredly (is that a word?) (if it ain't it should be, 'cusin' it worked real god like) So we walked back home. As we got to the side walk off of the beaten grass path, I noticed my wife and my "naval nemesis" , Paul. staring up into the sky. Dave and I both looked in the general area they were looking, and I'll be boiled in a huge pot of my own gravy, if we didn't see a huge shiny metallic cigar shaped craft floating silently across the sky. No wings, no tail rudder, no props at all....nothing!

It was not a blimp, it was definitely metallic, it was like a highly polished suit of Armour. There was no gondola. It was cigar shaped and I estimated it to be around 300 to 400 feet in the air, and perhaps the same length and thickness as a 747 Jumbo jet - but without the wings, rudder, engines etc. It had no windows that we could see. The sky was cloudless and it was approximately  noon.
 Well, There you have it my friends. Both of
 these accounts (the previous post from my birthday, August 2)  Are both absolutely the God's honest truth my brothers and sisters...Amen?

Bronzesnake                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
AJ

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2004, 09:34:27 PM »

I agree with Bronze, ive never seen one but when i first came to know Christ i ask God a question and i think he answered...i recieved a Revelation form God that these things are demonic, my Revelation or Vision was this... in my dads house was a wall that had panaling... but on piece was really darker than the rest, i was sitting listning to music and faceing this wall, when all of a sudden i seen a beast that had two horns, and in the forehead of this beast was the head of and Alien. So that convinced me of who they are of...but we must be carefull to try the spirits as well, incase this Revelation came from Satan...which i doubt it was, because i had the same thing happen to me as Paul when he recieved some Revalations as well, there was given me an evil spirit to buffet me... and i had to do the same thing Paul did, and that is take pleasure in what this evil spirit was doing to me, so that the power of Christ could rest apon me. So be carefull what you wish for, or ask of God...this evil spirit is definately not a nice one. Also this belief is very wide spread amoung Christians, so that leaves out private interpretation.
And i hope im right.

God Bless
Bronzesnake
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2004, 08:27:43 AM »

Here's a very interesting little manual..have a look.

Innocent enough right?

Look what's on page 9!!!

What are the implications!!! Cheesy

Bronzesnake
Cherokeeone4

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2004, 12:21:07 AM »

UFO's are indeed real events, and are demonic, being the drowned children(nephilim I believe is the term) of the Watcher angels and human women.

I also believe they will play a part as aliens, probably helping the antichrist and false prophet. I think there are some answers connected with Mars and the numerous missions to that planet. The Mars moon "Phobos" may also play a key role later on. Some believe a comet pass may have already upset it's course.

Wink

Cherokeeone4
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the