Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 11:15:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286824 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  New to this Forum
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New to this Forum  (Read 2218 times)
kestrel0222

View Profile
« on: October 29, 2007, 05:51:08 AM »

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum and just wanted to intruduce myself. I recently have been "born again"!!! I found Jesus and he has made an incredible difference in my life.
I am a single father of (2) wonderful teenagers, ages 15 & 14.

Tom
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 06:04:29 AM »

Hello Tom,

WELCOME!

Brother, you just made the best decision of your life, and I'll pray that you become strong in the LORD and the Power of HIS Might. I'm also happy that your young adults in the family have a Christian Dad to lead and guide them. It isn't easy being a teenager these days.

We are extremely happy to have you with us and hope that you enjoy Christians Unite. I must add that Christians Unite is clean and appropriate for the whole family to use.

I'll be looking forward to having fellowship with you.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 08:16:30 AM »

Hello Tom,

Welcome to Christians Unite. That is some great news. I also look forward to having some great Christian fellowship with you.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 08:28:39 AM »

Hi Tom and welcome!  I just love to hear of someone coming to the Lord!  I ditto what was said earlier:  It's the best decision you'll ever make!  This site is wonderful!  And not just the forums.  There is so much here to see and learn from!  Bless you brother!
Yvette

Let us fight the good fight!
kestrel0222

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 12:09:23 PM »

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!!! My life has changes so much since I made the decision to devote my life to the Lord. I know the future is full of great things for me and my teenage daughter and son. My only regret is that I didn't make this decision much earlier in my life. I am just glad that I finally did make the change.

Tom
ibTina
Gold Member

Keep your eyes on JESUS!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2007, 05:04:30 PM »

Hello Tom... welcome to the family!  God Bless... Grin

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2007, 06:12:29 PM »

Hello Tom, and welcome to Christians Unite forum.

Jon-Marc

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2007, 01:29:44 AM »

Welcome to the forums, Tom.

Secure in Christ--Holy Spirit in me.
Eva

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2007, 06:58:00 AM »

Amen to all the prior posts!!!  WELCOME and congratulations on the new life you now have for choosing Christ to be your Lord and Savior.  It truly is the most important decision you'll ever make.  I will pray for you and teenagers too.  I have a daughter myself and pray for her each and every day. 

I am new to the forum and can tell you this site and the people who post here are very helpful and loving.

Congrats again.

Love in Christ, Eva

I can do ALL things through Christ, who strengthens me.
islandboy
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2007, 11:17:11 AM »

Welcome to the forum. As you know Christiansunite is composed of many many articles, and different parts. I hang out in the forum most of the time, doing posting on various subjects, as well as, trying to welcome as many people as possible. I look forward to reading your posts and enjoying fellowship with you. I am so glad that you turned your life over to the Lord.  May God Bless You.

Be not weary in your serving; Do your best for those in need; Kindness will be rewarded by the Lord who prompts the deed.
KC8ZDA

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2007, 10:13:40 AM »

Hi brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus about God in my life and what God uses me in.
 God has aloud me to be an amateur radio operator, and teacher using long spaghetti balloons, I am fighting satin every day on all sides. I praise God for Jesus who I have put on the cross. I fight satin on all sides it seems like, 1, depression, anxiety, panic attics and ADD. 2 I am diabetic type2, side 3 wed sites not pleasing to God, I fight this every day, I am not proud of it, it is a fact of my life, I am in a bible study that I am struggling with. I try to under stand God by using differant Bible versions, and there statements, I do realize that the statements are there own and could be missleading. I live in Litchfield Michigan and attend the Methodists church just a house a way, and the congregational and South Litchfield. I do hope that God will keep me in here and away from satin. I do not want to grieve Christ Jesus any longer,
Thank you very much
have a great day in God, His Son Jesus and the Holy Spirit
KC8ZDA
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2007, 10:26:10 AM »

Hi KC8ZDA,

Welcome to Christians Unite forums. There are many wonderful Christians here that will be more than happy to assist you in prayer and in any other manner we can. There is a lot of wonderful information here that may help also. We have some really interesting Bible studies already ongoing that you are most welcome to join or you can start one of your own. The fellowship in the Lord is great so please just jump on in and enjoy yourself.

I don't have an amateur license right now but radio communications is what I did in the Navy for 20+ years. One of my sons does have one and has been trying to get me to do so. I'm not sure I really want to go that direction as I am kept pretty busy right here.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2007, 10:34:12 AM »

Hello KC8ZDA,

WELCOME!

I sincerely hope that you enjoy Christians Unite, and I look forward to having fellowship with you.

When I saw your user name, I thought it might have something to do with Ham Radio. I've never thought about this, but I think this is a great way to share the GOSPEL with people all over the world. The more I think about this, the better I like it. I will be praying for you and your ministry. I haven't ever done anything with Ham Radio, but I have some friends who have. All I know is that the range is awesome and the devil would have a hard time stopping it.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2007, 10:40:40 AM »

Hello KC8ZDA,

WELCOME!

I sincerely hope that you enjoy Christians Unite, and I look forward to having fellowship with you.

When I saw your user name, I thought it might have something to do with Ham Radio. I've never thought about this, but I think this is a great way to share the GOSPEL with people all over the world. The more I think about this, the better I like it. I will be praying for you and your ministry. I haven't ever done anything with Ham Radio, but I have some friends who have. All I know is that the range is awesome and the devil would have a hard time stopping it.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Amen!

HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2007, 10:53:37 AM »

Hi KC8ZDA,
And I'll add my welcome!  What a wonderful testimony to your kids that you have accepted Christ!  As already mentioned, this is a wonderful place for learning, fellowship and FUN!  If you have addictions, switch over to this one!  I can't get away from this place.  I'm afraid I'll miss something!!  Grin

In Christ,
Grammyluv
(otherwise known as Yvette  Wink)

Let us fight the good fight!
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the