Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 04:20:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286820 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Burdened and bitter
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Burdened and bitter  (Read 1558 times)
Tina

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: July 14, 2003, 02:51:59 AM »

I am in dire straits.

I have recently lost my job and am feeling very burdened and bitter. Although I always knew that it's not God's will for me to remain in this job as He has other plans for me, I really dread the fact that I have to leave under very troubled, stressful and painful circumstances. It is heart-breaking to know that I have put in so much effort and contributions, yet I'm no longer wanted and even found incompetent with no proper basis nor justifications given.

My country is undergoing bad state of recession now and it's almost impossible for anyone to find another job. And how am I going to explain to my prospective employers ? As it is I am already struggling to make ends meet now. I am also facing a possible legal action by a company with whom I inadvertently signed a contract 2 years ago, and they refuse to negotiate despite all my true explanations.

I am truly feeling very burdened and bitter and hope and pray God will faithfully supply all my needs. I have after all always cheerfully given almost 20% of my income all these years as long as I was gainfully employed.
missyann250

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2003, 01:53:42 PM »

Hey Tina!  I'm sorry that you are going through this delima. I can relate, and think many do because there is so much noise, as I had written in another place,caused by satan.  
It is almost impossible for me to concentrate, keep a balance because of so many diverse struggles I am having also. Matter of fact I am going to have to work a late day with many hours because of my daughter's fallen away condition. It's tough for me because I'm not in physical shape to do so, and dangerous physically.  Yet, manipulating bills is not fun.
There is one thing that I always have to remember, and did the other day, and God brought it to my attention.  It's that when we are weak, He is strong.  If I leave it all up to him, give up the struggle, and just follow His lead after praying, then I can trust He will take care of it.
Satan can affect these people that seem to have destroyed your life.  But, I have found that usually when one thing is over, there is always something better because I trusted that God has his hand in everything. And believe me, my life is in one drama after another because of people in my life.
I think it's time for us all to remember that this is the persecution, the hard times in the end times, and just face the fact that there is a mighty spiritual warfare that only our Father in heaven can handle.  Nothing is logical to us in this realm when we are involved.  We just can't comprehend evil because we are not suppose to fight it.  That's why I don't command the devil away, I pray for God to take care of whatever test there may be; that way I can assure that it is going to be taken care of and I will pass the test.  I know that Jesus is there for us.  
God knows your faithfulness with His money He gives you.
Heavenly Father,
I pray that you strengthen Tina to stand still and allow the full power of your Holy Spirt to work through her mightily. I pray for peace for Tina, and I pray that you lead her sucessfully in your name, ultimately perfect provision for your glory for you promised to provide for your children.  Please comfort.  We leave all matters in her life in your hands, and may your glory shine.  We know that Jesus is her Lord, and we know that you hear our prayer and trust whatever you lead in.  In Jesus name we pray, amen.
There is a great organization that even though this is pre-existing, once signed, will help you with contracts(so many a year), write letters for you free, and confer with you over legal matters,(walk you through).  It's only $26.00 a month.  You can take advantage of this.  It's called Pre-Paid Legal, and you can find it at prepaidlegal.com.. It immediately goes into affect, and it really saves people money!
Take care, Love in Christ  Missy  Smiley
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2003, 08:04:38 PM »

Your prayer has been heard, Tina--at least by this partner, too!  Thank you, missyann.

I'm praying for you Tina, in Jesus' Name...
a.b.

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2003, 09:22:24 PM »

Tina, I hope things are getting better; can we have an update on your situation?  
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the