Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2018, 11:36:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
279498 Posts in 26891 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

on: Today at 05:17:27 PM 
Started by nChrist - Last post by nChrist

Free Email Subscription

For Questions Or Comments:  berean@execpc.com

A Precious Commodity
by Pastor Paul M. Sadler

It has been said that “when Raphael died at thirty-seven years of age, they carried his marvelous painting, ‘The Transfiguration,’ only half finished, in the funeral procession as a symbol of the incompleteness of life and the brevity of time.”

Time is a precious commodity! When the Apostle Paul instructed the Ephesians to redeem the time, he wanted them to make wise use of it. They were not to squander it on worldly pursuits that would draw them away from the things of the Lord. But redeeming the time also implies taking advantage of opportunities that present themselves in life. When Paul, for example, was unjustly incarcerated at Rome, he did not view his circumstances as a setback in his ministry, but as an opportunity for the furtherance of the gospel. It gave him access to Caesar’s household that he would not have otherwise had. And as a result, many were saved.

Rather than dwell on his mitigating circumstances that would have only frustrated the grace of God, Paul instead chose to produce what is perhaps his greatest body of work—his Prison Epistles that continue to minister to the Body of Christ to this very day. This is why it is important to follow Paul’s example, that we too might be more productive in the Lord’s service. His unfaltering love and devotion to the Savior, Who saved him on the road to Damascus, was the motivating influence in his life, as it should be in ours.

As you read these lines, there will be numerous opportunities throughout the coming year to make a difference in someone’s life. But it is essential to take advantage of them as Paul did. Perhaps it’s a neighbor down the street who needs a helping hand. Reach out to them, as the Lord reached out to us; and when you do, take the gospel with you. Become a mentor to someone who is new to the faith, someone who has more questions than answers about the Word of God. Make a difference in someone’s life. Only eternity will bear out the fruits of your labor for Christ. You will be amazed when you get to Glory and someone walks up to you and says, “Thank you for the word of encouragement that day, it was a turning point in my Christian life.”

May God help us to live every day in light of the Judgment Seat of Christ, where we will all stand astounded at what could have been.

on: Today at 05:15:11 PM 
FREE E-mail Subscription:
http://www.gracegems.org/

The Christian is not a good man

(Martyn Lloyd Jones)

The Christian is not a good man.

He is a vile wretch who has been saved by the grace of God!

"You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly." Romans 5:6

"But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8

"When we were God's enemies, we were reconciled to Him through the death of His Son" Romans 5:10

"Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners--of whom I am the worst!" 1 Timothy 1:15

on: Today at 08:50:17 AM 
Started by Soldier4Christ - Last post by Soldier4Christ
What Do Fig Trees Do?

“Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.” (James 3:12)

The answer to these rhetorical questions obviously is “No.” A fig tree cannot become an olive tree in one growing season, or in a million of them. Nor can a grapevine evolve into a fig tree, no matter what happens to it (grafts, mutations, chemicals, radiations, anything).

In the very first chapter of the Bible, each kind of plant God created was given the genetic information by its Maker to “reproduce” only its own “kind” of plant, not to diverge into some other kind, although its offspring could develop into many varieties of the parental kind (but even that only within strict limits). The same was true with the animals. Ten times in Genesis 1, God, in five verses, tells us that each created kind of plant and animal was coded to reproduce just its own kind (Genesis 1:11-12, 21, 24-25).

Just in the event that some skeptic might reject Genesis 1 as factual, the same theme is reiterated in the New Testament, not only in our text but in Paul’s great chapter on death and resurrection. “God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed its own body. All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds” (1 Corinthians 15:38-39).

This biblical truth is confirmed by every scientific observation ever made on plants and animals—whether living, dead, or fossilized. No one has ever seen a frog evolve into a prince, or a vine into an olive tree, either in the present or in the fossil record of the past. “I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that man should fear before him” (Ecclesiastes 3:14). HMM

on: September 22, 2018, 05:01:28 PM 

Free Email Subscription

The Limiting of a Limitless God
by Pastor Ricky Kurth

How many times have you heard it? You tell someone that God is no longer giving men the power to speak in tongues or heal the sick, and you hear the response: “You’re limiting God. God can do whatever He wants.” If you’re not sure how to reply to this accusation, here’s an approach you may find helpful:

God limits Himself. He limits Himself in a couple of ways. First, He is limited by His holiness. God can do anything He wants, but He cannot sin (cf. Tit. 1:2). The righteousness of His holy nature prevents Him from doing anything that even remotely approaches unrighteousness. Thus our limitless God is limited by His own holy nature.

But God also limits Himself by His Word. While He can do anything He wants, He cannot flood the world again because He has given His Word that He won’t. Remember the promise He made to Noah?

“…I will establish My covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth” (Gen. 9:11).

After three thousand years passed with no additional worldwide flood, God compared His faithfulness to this promise to His faithfulness to Israel:

“For this is as the waters of Noah unto Me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.

“For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but My kindness shall not depart from thee…” (Isaiah 54:9,10).

All those who teach that God washed His hands of Israel after they murdered His Son, and will never have anything further to do with her, and took all her promises and gave them to us, are guilty of charging Him with breaking this most solemn vow (Cf. Isa. 49:15; Jer. 31:35-37). God can do anything He likes, but He cannot forsake Israel, for He has given His Word that He won’t, and someday they will once again be His people (Hosea 1:9-11 cf. Rom. 9:25,26).

And He cannot give anyone spiritual gifts, such as prophecy and tongues, after vowing that these gifts would “cease” and “vanish away” in the present dispensation once the Bible was complete (I Cor. 13:8-10). So don’t let anyone tell you that you are limiting God when you insist that these gifts, which are conspicuously absent in this dispensation anyway, are gone. In so saying, we are simply acknowledging a dispensational limit that God has placed on Himself.

on: September 22, 2018, 04:57:02 PM 

Afterward!

(Charles Spurgeon)

"Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful. Nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it." Hebrews 12:11

How happy are tried Christians afterward. There is no calm more deep, than that which follows a storm.

Our sorrows, like the passing keels of the vessels upon the sea, leave a silver line of holy light behind them afterward.

It is peace--sweet, deep peace--which follows the horrible turmoil that once reigned in our tormented, guilty souls.

The Christian has his best things last, and he therefore in this world receives his worst things first.

But even his worst things afterward become good things. Even now . . .
  he grows rich, by his losses,
  he rises, by his falls,
  he lives, by dying and
  becomes full, by being emptied.
If then his grievous afflictions yield him so much peaceable fruit in this life--then what shall the full vintage of joy be afterward in Heaven?

If his dark nights are as bright as the world's days--then what shall his days be?

If even his starlight is more splendid than the sun--then what must his sunlight be?

If he can sing in a dungeon--then how sweetly will he sing in Heaven?

If he can praise the Lord in the fires--then how will he extol Him before the eternal throne?

If trials are good to him now--then what will the overflowing goodness of God be to him then?

Who would not bear the present light cross--for the glorious crown which comes afterward?

"You do not realize now what I am doing, but afterward you will understand." John 13:7

"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:17-18

"There is reserved for me in the future the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give me on that day--and not only to me, but to all those who have loved His appearing!" 2 Timothy 4:8

"But our citizenship is in Heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who, by the power that enables Him to bring everything under His control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body!" Philippians 3:20-21

"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived--what God has prepared for those who love Him!" 1 Corinthians 2:9

"Therefore comfort one another with these words." 1 Thessalonians 4:18

on: September 22, 2018, 09:31:41 AM 
Started by Soldier4Christ - Last post by Soldier4Christ
Propitiation

“And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.” (1 John 2:2)

Most words in the King James Bible have one or two syllables. Our text verse, for example, has 21 such short words and only one big word; but that word, “propitiation,” has five syllables, and so has elicited much complaint from folks who don’t like to use dictionaries. What does “propitiation” mean?

The Greek word is hilasmos and occurs just two other times. These are as follows:

“Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God” (Romans 3:25). “Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins” (1 John 4:10).

As an aside, note that these two verses contain two words of two syllables, three of three syllables, and 48 of one syllable. But both also include “propitiation,” and that seems to be a problem. Nevertheless, “propitiation” is certainly the most accurate word to convey the meaning of the original. The dictionary gives “expiation” and “conciliation” as definitions, but that probably doesn’t help much.

In any case, the action of the Lord Jesus in submitting His body to be a substitutionary sacrifice to pay the penalty for our sins and to endure God’s wrath against all the sins of the world, thereby enabling Him to be reconciled to us, with Christ’s perfect righteousness credited to our account, is seen in these three verses to be a basic theme of this great truth of Christ’s propitiatory work on the cross. And surely, as John says: “Herein is love,” that God would so love us that He would offer up His Son, and Christ would so love us that He would die for us. Surely, this is love! HMM

on: September 21, 2018, 05:22:16 PM 
http://www.gracegems.org/19/literature.htm

The True Remedy!

James Smith, 1856

Nothing is so important when the body is badly diseased — as to procure and apply the right remedy in good time. For lack of this, many have suffered long, and at length died. It was not because there was no remedy — but because they did not know it; or knowing, did not apply it. Just so is it, in reference to spiritual things. We are surrounded by the spiritually diseased, the suffering, and the dying — but there is a remedy! Some imagine that there is none; others are led away by lying advertisements, a few know and employ the true remedy. Let us look at some DISORDERS — and then point out the TRUE REMEDY for them.

1. There is SIN. This is the root and cause of all other diseases and sufferings. No sin — no disease, no suffering, either in this world or in eternity. But even sin, the root of all diseases — is not incurable. Sinners have been cured. Sinners may be cured. It would be infidelity to say of any sinner, where the gospel comes — that his case was desperate. We know of no desperate cases — if the true remedy is employed.

That remedy is the blood of Jesus. Jesus died that we may live. He shed His blood to heal our souls. This is the true balm of Gilead. This is the sovereign catholicon (universal remedy). It is placed within our reach in the everlasting gospel. All we have to do is to fix the eye upon it, place confidence in it, and pray the Holy Spirit to apply it.

We must look away from everything else.

We must fix the eye intently upon it.

We must exercise a steady confidence in it.

We must entreat the Holy Spirit to sprinkle it on our hearts.

And, as soon as ever this is the case . . .
the guilt of sin is removed,
the power of sin is undermined,
the love of sin is destroyed, and
we are perfectly and eternally delivered from all the penal consequences of sin!

There is no remedy for sin — but the blood of Jesus! And that is an infallible remedy! It was never applied in vain — it never can be. It cleanses us from all sin. It justifies us perfectly before God. But to prove its efficacy — we must give up all other medicines! Religious services, sacraments, prayers, praises, priests, and presbyters — all must be renounced, and the blood of Jesus alone must become . . .
the sole object of our trust,
the sole ground of our hope, and
our sole plea for pardon and peace at the throne of grace.

This is the true remedy for both sin and sinners. It is exactly suited to them, for its healing properties are infinite and eternal! It is to be obtained gratuitously, without money and without price — and its efficacy may be proved a thousand times over!

Reader, if you would obtain a full pardon of all sin, perfect peace in the presence of God, and an unquestionable title to everlasting glory — then exercise simple faith in the blood of Jesus, and these invaluable blessings are yours, and yours forever. This is the only true remedy!

2. Another soul-disorder is FEAR, slavish fear! This springs either from . . .
guilt on the conscience,
ignorance of the gospel, or
the lack of simple faith in God, as a covenant God.

The true remedy for fear, is faith in God — in God . . .
as revealed in Jesus;
as pledged to us by his precious promises;
as at peace with us, through the perfect work of His beloved Son.

"Let not your heart be troubled, you believe in God, believe also in me," said Jesus. If I believe . . .
that God is love;
that he has received full satisfaction at the hands of His Son for all my sins;
that He will rejoice over me to do me good;
that He will never leave me, nor forsake me;
that He will cause all things to work together for my welfare
 — then how can I fear? What shall I fear? And, as a disciple of Jesus, how can I believe the gospel, the glorious good news — if I do not believe these things? They are spoken to all believers. They are the common property of every member of the living Church of God. Every slavish fear, then — must arise . . .
from taking the eye off the great atonement, or
from not understanding the everlasting gospel, or
from unbelief!

And the true remedy for slavish fear is to . . .
trust simply and entirely to what Christ has done for acceptance with God,
to keep the promises of grace continually before the mind, and
simply believe what God has said, because God has said it. He said it . . .
because He meant it,
because He wished us to believe it, and
because He was willing to give us strong and everlasting consolation.

In every time of trial,
in every season of darkness,
in every severe conflict —
turn then to the Lord's Word, and with David say, "The Lord Almighty is with us, the God of Jacob is our refuge, therefore will we not fear!" Or, "The Lord is my light and my salvation — whom shall I fear?" This is the only true remedy!

3. Another soul-disorder is ANXIOUS CARE. Worry or anxiety is prohibited by the gospel, because it is injurious to us, and reflects badly upon the care and kindness of God. Yet we, like Martha — are anxious and troubled about many things. We lose sight of the fact that God is our Father, and as such is engaged to provide for us. We forget that we . . .
are in our Father's world,
are living under our Father's eye,
are fed by our Father's hand, and
that our interests lie near our Father's heart!

The true remedy for anxious care is to realize daily, and every hour of every day . . .
  that the Lord cares for us,
  that he knows where we are, and what we are,
  that he has fixed the bounds of our habitation,
  that his feeding the sparrows is a proof that he will never neglect His children.

Anxiety! As a believer in Jesus, as a child of God — about what should I be anxious?

God is my Father, and he loves me — loves me just as he loves Jesus.

He cares for me — cares for me as much as he cared for the apostle Paul.

He watches over me, as a tender mother watches over her precious infant.

He keeps me — keeps me as the apple of his eye; and lest anything should hurt me, he will keep me night and day. He bids me cast every care upon him. He exhorts me not to worry about anything — but in everything, by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, to let my requests be made known unto him.

This is the true remedy for care:
to live in close and intimate fellowship with God, and cast all my cares upon him as they come in;
to live realizing the fact, that I am the object of the constant, tender, loving care of God — that my God cares for me, for my best interests, for my everlasting welfare. Yes, this is the only true remedy!

4. Another soul-disorder is SPIRITUAL WEAKNESS. This we deeply and daily feel. The longer we live — the weaker we appear to be; that is — we feel and realize our weakness more. When we look at our duties, on our foes, on our difficulties — we feel at times almost overwhelmed under a sense of our weakness! We are not sufficient of ourselves so much as to think a holy thought; and yet . . .
the old man is to be crucified,
Satan is to be conquered,
the world is to be overcome,
the journey through a waste howling wilderness is to be completed, and the crown is to be won before we wear it.

But there is a remedy for our weakness; it is union to Jesus. When united to Jesus . . .
his wisdom becomes ours,
his righteousness becomes ours,
his strength becomes ours;
his fullness is placed against our emptiness;
his wealth is placed against our poverty; and
his strength is placed against our weakness.

His grace is sufficient for us, and his strength is made perfect in our weakness.

Our needs are to drive us to his fullness;
our weakness is to cause us to lean upon his arm;
and our sense of nothingness to make him all in all.

If I am one with Christ — all that he has is mine!

Let us, then, seek daily to realize our union to Christ — that we are members of his body; and let us obtain mercy and grace from him to help us in time of need. Then our weakness will . . .
endear his strength,
increase our dependence,
stimulate us to earnest fervent prayer,
and glorify the riches of his free grace.

This is the only true remedy!

on: September 21, 2018, 05:20:31 PM 

Free Email Subscription

Find It In His Grace
by Pastor Ricky Kurth

When asking for forgiveness, the world has an expression they frequently use. They say, “Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?” But to paraphrase an old saying, they are asking others to look for forgiveness in all the wrong places! “The heart is deceitful
above all things, and desperately wicked” (Jer. 17:9). Any forgiveness that someone finds there is likely to come with conditions and many strings attached.

If you are finding it difficult to forgive someone, rather than trying to find it in your heart, find it in God’s grace.

“And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you” (Eph. 4:32)

Perhaps you are thinking, “Pastor, you don’t know how this brother offended me.” It’s true, I don’t. But was it more than how your sins offended God? Yet He forgave all of your sins by His grace, and now asks you to forgive your brother by grace. God was “satisfied” with the payment Christ made on the cross for your brother’s offense (Isa. 53:11), and has forgiven him for what he did to you. If you fail to forgive him by God’s grace, that means your standards are higher than His.

So don’t be like the world, looking for forgiveness in all the wrong places. If your brother’s sin “abounded” against you, let God’s grace “much more abound” (Rom. 5:20), even as it did when God forgave you. “Receive not the grace of God in vain” (2 Cor. 6:1). Let it abound in your life to others. Be a grace believer in the highest sense of the name.

on: September 21, 2018, 05:18:20 PM 

A beloved child--watched over, cared for, supplied and defended!

(Charles Spurgeon)

"The Lord takes pleasure in His people!" Psalm 149:4

How comprehensive is the love of Jesus! There is no part of His people's interests that He does not consider; and there is nothing that concerns their welfare, which is not important to Him. Not merely does He think of you, believer, as an immortal being--but as a mortal being, also. Do not deny it or doubt it: "The very hairs of your head are all numbered." "The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, and he delights in His way." Believer, rest assured that the heart of Jesus cares about your common affairs.

The breadth of His tender love is such that you may resort to Him in all matters; for as a father pities his children, so does He pity you. Oh, what a heart is His--which comprehends all the diverse and innumerable concerns of all His redeemed people!

Do you think that you can measure the love of Christ? Think of what His love has brought you--justification, adoption, sanctification and eternal life! The riches of His goodness are unsearchable--you shall never be able to count them out or even conceive of them all. Oh, the breadth of the love of Christ! You are no desolate wanderer, but a beloved child--watched over, cared for, supplied and defended by your Lord!

"You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in Your bottle. You have recorded each one in Your book!" Psalm 56:8

on: September 21, 2018, 05:15:06 PM 

Once our coalition forces were withdrawn34, Barack Obama’s “moment of success” in Iraq became just that. When Obama won re-election, in part thanks to his administration’s Benghazi cover-up, we saw the further deterioration of conditions in the Middle East that led militants to declare themselves a sovereign Islamic State, better known as ISIS or ISIL. For three harrowing years, much of Iraq and Syria was under the control of this rump thugocracy.

On the other side of the Iraq frontier, Iran was sufficiently emboldened by Obama’s hands-off policies — as well as $1.7 billion in American cash — to itself meddle in Iraq’s affairs35. Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran was the icing on the cake, so much so that treasonous former Secretary of State John Kerry has encouraged the Iranian leaders to simply wait out the Trump administration36 in the belief that some subsequent president will undo what Trump has done.

The success of Trump’s strategy in dismantling the Islamic State — which allowed those on the ground to run the war rather than DC-based bureaucrats — worked brilliantly in a military sense. But the global War on Terror is an asymmetrical battle, which explains why terrorist incidents, while down worldwide, have increased in severity and frequency in certain areas. (An annex37 to the Country Reports on Terrorism points out that, while still a small number in comparison to world hotspots, deaths or injuries from terror attacks were significantly higher year-over-year in the United Kingdom and Spain, while France also had a 59% increase in the number of attacks.)

Notably, Western Europe has taken in a huge number of Middle Eastern migrants in the last decade.

Undeterred, President Trump is planning to ratchet up pressure on Iran, including the restoration of the Iranian oil embargo38, which had been lifted as part of the Obama deal. But harsher measures may be required to curb Iran’s malevolence, because, as Ambassador Sales noted, “Iran uses terrorism as a tool of its statecraft. It has no reservations about using that tool on any continent.” While Iranian leadership will be in New York for the upcoming UN General Assembly meeting, there are no plans for talks between the Iranians and the Trump administration regarding this or other issues — so they may be taking Kerry’s advice.

Iran isn’t the whole problem, though. Wrapping up a question-and-answer session on the release of the report, Ambassador Sales, who’s also the State Department’s coordinator for counterterrorism, was asked about a domestic threat: “I think all three of them [al-Qaida, ISIS, and Iran] have both the capability and intent [to carry out domestic terror attacks],” he replied, “so the key question then becomes: What are we doing about it? And I think there’s a suite of tools that are useful against all three of those diverse threat streams.”

Those tools include stopping their flow of money, cutting off terrorist travel, and using law enforcement to investigate, prosecute, and incarcerate suspected terrorists. In other words, tools that the previous administration either lacked the will to employ or, worse, were complicit in working against. But at least there’s now evidence that a new approach has turned the tide in the Long War.

https://patriotpost.us/articles/58401-the-good-news-on-terrorism

MORE ANALYSIS FROM THE PATRIOT POST

Hispanics Reap Benefits of Trump’s Economy39 — “President Trump’s economy is the rising tide that is lifting all boats. This is especially true for Hispanics.”
The Truth About Teacher Pay40 — The popular perception is that teachers are underpaid, but is that widely true?
Your Email: A Presumption of Privacy?41 — Google admits to allowing third-party data mining of users’ Gmail accounts.
Video: Liberal Students Admit Trump Helping Economy42 — Students have varying opinions on Trump but admit that the economy is booming with his help.

OPINION IN BRIEF

Rich Lowry: “At its best, our system of justice judges each individual — the accuser and the accused — on the basis of the evidence and with an adversarial process that has proved over the centuries to be the best way to ascertain the truth. The problem is that Ford’s accusation doesn’t seem particularly provable, and the Democratic-media complex isn’t very interested in proving it. It wants to take her truthfulness as a given, as a matter of cosmic and gender equity. ‘I believe the survivor,’ says Connecticut Sen. Richard Blumenthal. It would be accurate for him to say, ‘I believe Ford is a survivor.’ But the point is to take rhetorical and political advantage of her alleged victimhood before it has been established — indeed, to use her assumed victimhood to foreclose any serious questioning of whether she is a victim or not. We’re seeing, in effect, the importation of the kangaroo court colleges use to adjudicate such cases to the United States Senate.”

SHORT CUTS

Upright: “Ford’s demand is, to put it simply, out of line. … There is no precedent for a quid pro quo demand for testimony by a witness. [Ford] does not have the right to set conditions before testifying under oath.” —Georgetown law professor (and Democrat) Jonathan Turley

Upright II: “I believe [Ford] has to show up on Monday. If she doesn’t show up on Monday she has violated [Kavanaugh’s] core right to confront his accuser. If he shows up, what’s he going to respond to? News reports? She has to go under oath.” —Harvard law professor (and Democrat) Alan Dershowitz

For the record: “If the FBI wants to investigate things that need investigation there is much behavior from the Bill and Hillary Clinton era that would keep agents busy and produce results of interest to the public and law enforcement, including alleged Chinese hacking of Hillary’s emails while she was secretary of state, Uranium One scandal, foreign gifts to the Clinton Foundation and so much more.” —Cal Thomas

Blind squirrel finds a nut: “To President Trump’s point, I mean, there’s a deep state feel to this, right?” —NBC reporter Jonathan Allen

Braying Jackass: “We never had a president who was engaged in this kind of behavior. I mean, he’s not telling the truth. He keeps changing his mind. He’s sabotaging the world order in many respects. … Something’s got to happen to this guy, because if we don’t get rid of him, he’s going to undermine America and even the world.” —California Gov. Jerry Brown

Accurate — minus the “ir”: “Of course the presidency will be something I consider. It would be irresponsible not to.” —Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ)

And last… “It wasn’t supposed to go this far. Senate Republicans were supposed to buckle. Trump was supposed to get wobbly. Kavanaugh was supposed to have dropped out by now. Senate Democrats had no contingency plan for a scenario in which people demanded evidence.” —Sean Davis

https://patriotpost.us/articles/58377-friday-short-cuts

Join our editors and staff in daily prayer for our Patriots in uniform — Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines, and Coast Guardsmen — standing in harm’s way in defense of Liberty, and for their families. We also humbly ask prayer for your Patriot team, that our mission would seed and encourage the spirit of Liberty in the hearts and minds of our countrymen.

Semper Vigilans Fortis Paratus et Fidelis

Nate Jackson, Managing Editor
Mark Alexander, Publisher

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2016 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the