Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 12:24:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286815 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  I'm back......
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: I'm back......  (Read 2385 times)
linssue55
« on: June 20, 2006, 10:43:57 AM »

Yep, I'm back.  Sometimes the grass is greenier on the other side.  And there's lots of greenery here.  Glad to be here!
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 11:19:41 AM »

Hi linssue,

Welcome back. I'm glad to see you here.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 11:23:38 AM »

Lin, how good to see you back here. I missed your posts,  Smiley

Your friend and sister in Crhrist,
Maria

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2006, 07:44:25 PM »

Hello linssue55,

It's nice to have you back. We are a pretty friendly group here and we love serving the LORD.

Love in Christ,
Tom

Isaiah 55:10-11 NASB  "For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven, And do not return there without watering the earth And making it bear and sprout, And furnishing seed to the sower and bread to the eater; So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2006, 07:51:56 PM »

Hi linssue welcome back.

linssue55
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2006, 11:35:57 PM »

Thanks all.  The Love for the Lord is very evident here, and believe it or not, it is sooo hard to find christains now a day's that really worship the Lord, and not themselves.  For it is what HE does for us, ....it is not what we do.  We are to keep our eyes on Him, apply His word, and always give thanks for all he has done for us.  It is His works that are perfect, it is His works that keep us on this earth, for our righteousnesses are as filthy rags.  And it is so nice to sit back, with our feet up, and watch the Lord do His thing.  It is only through God the Holy Spirit can we become righteous and have fellowship with the Lord, and then we can do His divine good, for it is God the Holy Spirit working Through Us that does the work, and only He gets the credit.....but we reap the rewards. This is truly Grace in action

Now one question, I have posted (subscribed) in these threads now (2 threads) , so HOW? do I find them again? What buttons do I push to locate their where abouts again so I can continue to post in them?  Sorry, I'm not the swiftest with forums.   Roll Eyes
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2006, 12:06:27 AM »

Hello linssue55,

I assume you are talking about what you posted before. I'm trying to remember if you had a different user name then, and I think that you did. My memory isn't very good either, but give me a few minutes to look.

Love in Christ,
Tom

Philippians 3:14 NASB  I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2006, 12:25:14 AM »

Hello linssue55,

Here they are. Just click the name and they should work:

Dispensations

ICE

By the way, I did some study in the ICE thread and enjoyed it.

linssue55
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2006, 01:46:11 AM »

Hello linssue55,

I assume you are talking about what you posted before. I'm trying to remember if you had a different user name then, and I think that you did. My memory isn't very good either, but give me a few minutes to look.

Love in Christ,
Tom

Philippians 3:14 NASB  I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
No, I am talking a about the 2 I did today.  How do I find them again?  Say if I had posted on 10 diff., threads today, where would I go to find them 10 again?.  There is usually something that say's "your post's", "your subscriptions," etc.  I have looked all over and punched everything I could find in my control panel area, and on home page but nothing so far.....OR do I have to be here for a number of days before these options come through?  Thanks for your help.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2006, 01:54:03 AM »

linssue55, click on your user name. That will take you to your profile, in your profile click on "Posts by user."  That will show you all your posts, from the last post, to your first post.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2006, 01:59:32 AM »

No, I am talking a about the 2 I did today.  How do I find them again?  Say if I had posted on 10 diff., threads today, where would I go to find them 10 again?.  There is usually something that say's "your post's", "your subscriptions," etc.  I have looked all over and punched everything I could find in my control panel area, and on home page but nothing so far.....OR do I have to be here for a number of days before these options come through?  Thanks for your help.

I'm sorry that I didn't understand. You would click your user name and a menu would come up. One of the menu choices would be your recent posts, and you would simply click and go. There are also some very helpful things you can set in your user profile to help you keep up with things. As an example, you can elect to get an email notification when anyone replies to one of your posts. The email notification is also "clickable", so it makes things very handy and quick.

Another setting in your profile indicates the general way that you want to be notified about threads you are involved in. I suggest that you select an automatic notification for the first new post in any thread you are involved in. You can either set that in your profile or set it in each message that you post in the additional options right before you hit send. I prefer everything to be automatic. The email notifications are very small, fast, and an efficient way to keep up with threads you are interested in. You can also click the "notify" button on threads you want notifications on whether you have posted in them or not.

I hope this answered most of your questions. If not, ask away and I'll be happy to help. Setting your profile the way you want it should be your first step. This forum software is great and has tons of very handy and powerful options.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 119:90 NASB  Your faithfulness continues throughout all generations; You established the earth, and it stands.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2006, 08:49:07 AM »

yah Lin, what Brothers BEPs and DW said.  Cheesy

I too have been enjoying your ICE thanks for the link.   Cheesy

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
ibTina
Gold Member

Keep your eyes on JESUS!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2006, 12:17:54 PM »

Thanks all.  The Love for the Lord is very evident here, and believe it or not, it is sooo hard to find christains now a day's that really worship the Lord, and not themselves.  For it is what HE does for us, ....it is not what we do.  We are to keep our eyes on Him, apply His word, and always give thanks for all he has done for us.  It is His works that are perfect, it is His works that keep us on this earth, for our righteousnesses are as filthy rags.  And it is so nice to sit back, with our feet up, and watch the Lord do His thing.  It is only through God the Holy Spirit can we become righteous and have fellowship with the Lord, and then we can do His divine good, for it is God the Holy Spirit working Through Us that does the work, and only He gets the credit.....but we reap the rewards. This is truly Grace in action

Now one question, I have posted (subscribed) in these threads now (2 threads) , so HOW? do I find them again? What buttons do I push to locate their where abouts again so I can continue to post in them?  Sorry, I'm not the swiftest with forums.   Roll Eyes

Welcome back.... and I LOVE what you said here.. AMEN!!!!!!!!

In His Service, Tina

linssue55
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2006, 01:03:54 AM »

linssue55, click on your user name. That will take you to your profile, in your profile click on "Posts by user."  That will show you all your posts, from the last post, to your first post.
In my profile, I cannot find anywhere the "Posts by User."  It only has "show posts".....which is ok, but they only show what I posted and not what all of you have posted, and I love what you all say, but you all aren't in there.  Maybe I have to be here longer before I get this option "Posts by User?"
linssue55
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2006, 01:15:19 AM »

I'm sorry that I didn't understand. You would click your user name and a menu would come up. One of the menu choices would be your recent posts, and you would simply click and go. There are also some very helpful things you can set in your user profile to help you keep up with things. As an example, you can elect to get an email notification when anyone replies to one of your posts. The email notification is also "clickable", so it makes things very handy and quick.

Another setting in your profile indicates the general way that you want to be notified about threads you are involved in. I suggest that you select an automatic notification for the first new post in any thread you are involved in. You can either set that in your profile or set it in each message that you post in the additional options right before you hit send. I prefer everything to be automatic. The email notifications are very small, fast, and an efficient way to keep up with threads you are interested in. You can also click the "notify" button on threads you want notifications on whether you have posted in them or not.

I hope this answered most of your questions. If not, ask away and I'll be happy to help. Setting your profile the way you want it should be your first step. This forum software is great and has tons of very handy and powerful options.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 119:90 NASB  Your faithfulness continues throughout all generations; You established the earth, and it stands.
It sure has thank you so much.  All forums are set up different, so your help was so much appreciated.

Grace and peace
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the